• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evilharry666
    started a topic Lost br after maintenance

Lost br after maintenance

my br before maintenance

Click image for larger version  Name:	br 1.png Views:	1 Size:	515.5 KB ID:	1998672

now my br after maintenance

Click image for larger version  Name:	br 2.png Views:	1 Size:	487.6 KB ID:	1998673

sent ticket plz fix asap

and according to the br rankings

Click image for larger version

Name:	br 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1998699Click image for larger version

Name:	br 4.png
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1998700

so by them removing br also messes up the br rankings

my br now after doin all stuff

Click image for larger version

Name:	br 5.png
Size:	457.6 KB
ID:	1998701
    Last edited by evilharry666; 12-12-2019, 10:33 AM.

• R262181389
    replied
    What is going on with this? Like so many other things, they just hope we let it go once it goes long enough

Leave a comment:

• Van1112
    replied
    Still w8ing for an answer about this **

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    MemoryLane What is going on with this?

Leave a comment:

• R2139428048
    replied
    Tried Nox solution, it does not bring back the lost br...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Let's stay on topic, please. It's hard enough to follow along with everyone's loss in BR without adding in side notes about other areas of the game. Always best to post a dedicated thread for feedback on other topics.

Nox03 Is that including the 500-700k, or just the 25mil?

Leave a comment:

• drdray104
    replied
    This has been going on for some time. I noticed this because i get to lets say 56 mil BR then next day I drop 0.5 mil. I had reached that same value 4-5 times already and first I thought it was dims, but dims only drops you about 100k or so depending on how many you have etc. Then I tough it was mounts, the temp once, and few of those that I have have 200+ days on them and they don't even drop you for 100k BR (not even close to that). I checked just about everything there is to check, but this is like the Bermudas a total mystery. I hit that magic number and next day I lose .5mil. I about had enough of this game. Yet another bug that will be not fixed and at this point with stun and 4 piece talisman buffs being not removable, game is not playable at all. Its who gets stunned first loses all the time. There is no skill or any kind of planing that can help you with that. And I have 30%+ stun resistance which simply means you get stunned every time. I had better luck with lower stun resistance and now that it has got well over 30%, it's actually worse than before. It seems I can't miss a change to get stunned. I had fights where I was stunned the whole fight with 2-3 stuns applied at the same time and thanks to 4 piece talisman there is nothing you can do. I did not build up my toon to get stunned and do nothing in entire fight. If devs think this is ok, then screw them and their game. This is just stupidity at this point. PVP has been killed by the stun and un-removable passives and that was last part of the game that was not boring. Support won't do anything about any of this and dev have their ears plugged with bananas I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Allright.. i found the solution to my problem:
    i have removed all i had on put it back and got back to 130.9 mil br. how ever i checked all piece by piece before
    i feel much better now

Leave a comment:

• evilharry666
    replied
    i belive they don't know what they doin half the time

no actual real reason or some sort of explanation posted from r2 just speculation it this or that

give us the real reason by some ceo who actualy knows why we dropped br

then we might be happy with the reason but at mo nothing was takin away in game to loose br on stuff added so in fact u ave to give us the br back or balens for the price of the br lost

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

for that sort of loss, u may have an incorrect relic equipped
    1 i didnt change anything during 2 maintenence
    2 i checked all things like willpower, goddess, relics all the same as before (and the right ones ofcourse)

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
    I dunno.. after first maintenance lost some 500-700k br not sure how much precise, after emergency maintenance lost another 25 mil br
    since BR is one of the things that you are working for (it is a direct result from what you upgrade, possess etc. ) i dont like changes into that area.

for that sort of loss, u may have an incorrect relic equipped

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    I dunno.. after first maintenance lost some 500-700k br not sure how much precise, after emergency maintenance lost another 25 mil br
    since BR is one of the things that you are working for (it is a direct result from what you upgrade, possess etc. ) i dont like changes into that area.

Leave a comment:

• Petros Politis
    replied
    i lost 650000 br are they gone to give it back?

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    MemoryLane2 from what we see on Proficient and R2 there are 2 culprits for the BR and attributes change mostly dealing with penetration in all cases - some medallions that added penetration are no longer adding it and Nemesis. There are some small changes in other attributes that we are not sure of yet (maybe the Knighthood talents have been adjusted as well).

Leave a comment:

• quasox
    replied
    to much missing BR~ after MT lost over 700k BR~ was 159.7m after MT 159.0m this is frustating~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X