Need help with Iris and Eve skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Iris and Eve skills

Hi again, I don't know how many skill slots to save for their refined form, need some advice with iris and eve skill slots of what to save it for refinement.

Thanks in advance.

Depends a bit on how you gonna use your iris/triton, but for refined slots I would save one for the Ice Shield skill.
    As for Eve, I filled all slots before I knew there was gonna be a refined version with new skills, so I wasnt able to get any of them, therefore I can't tell you which one are the best to get.

Comment

For Triton/Iris rain dance is nice and one for purifying as Triton is like a support sylph

For Eve save the slots for thunder strike and shock chain otherwise you can later gamble to replace shock circuit and thundering strike with Jupiter's wrath and flash storm
      Don't forget unstable voltage for Eve
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

I would have to echo sweetwaters, for Eve/Hercules, I would have to say the most crucial skill for me would be the Unstable Voltage (passive), which is a fan favourite it seems for anyone using that pet. "Every damage received increases attack by 5%. Stacks for a total of 50%. Lasts 2 rounds" So as long as you are being hit, the more it stacks up to ten stacks. I hope this helps and good luck.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X