Unlimited event removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited event removed

why UNLIMITED REWARDS REMOVED from events ???

if youre asking about the blood of zeus event, that's because it's easily exploitable.

here's the scenario if we still have unlimited event AND 80% return from selling

1- pour all BoZ to a lvl 1 eudamon.
    2- claim the reward from unlimited event, which is 5 from each 20 used (25%), and also the reward from levelling.
    3- sell the eudamon and get 80% of BoZ used.
    4- ????
    5- PROFIT!!!!!
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      if youre asking about the blood of zeus event, that's because it's easily exploitable.

here's the scenario if we still have unlimited event AND 80% return from selling

2- claim the reward from unlimited event, which is 5 from each 20 used (25%), and also the reward from levelling.
      4- ????
      5- PROFIT!!!!!

not blood of zeus all events now come withe no UNLIMITED REWARDS

look at events of 31/1

Eudaemon Skill usage and upgrade ---- Unlimited event removed!

Eudaemon Diamond Synthesis ----- Unlimited event removed!

and u must now that now u will recive 50 percent only when u sell your eudo not 80

Comment

ah. it means they are desperate for money.
        dont worry, they only digging their own grave with this. many normal players already losing interest for this game with the OP knighthood skills but with the absurd requirements. they wanted people to pay more but it will have the reverse effect.

and i do know it's 50%, that's why i put the "if" in my post.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

gems
          blood of zeus
          Eudaemon Diamond
          Eudaemon Skill
          sylph gems

maybe mahara and sepeulcrum will be removed too unlimited events

the game events go to bad road

Comment

r2 are trying to kill this game off

Comment

We should ask Mr. Trump for a small loan of $1mil the way the game is going
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                We should ask Mr. Trump for a small loan of $1mil the way the game is going
                Make Wartune Great Againâ„¢
                *puke*

Comment

4- ????
                  5- PROFIT!!!!!
                  yeah... thats an excuse, better remove the "sell" option for eudo and bring back the unlimited event. why fix something that isnt broken in the first place? If u want to sell an eudemon you should only get 3 eudemon summoning shards at most and that would be good.

Anyways, we should all complain to r2 to bring the unlimited events back,There is strength in numbers!

Comment

Ok, my guess is they realized how much of a cash hit they will take by people selling off their Eudaemons and getting 80% back, for those who took advantage of it like me, so they are removing the unlimited events to try and get people to use up most/all of their mats. Once they figure everyone has had their materials used up/reduced, they will add a daily claim event to go with the once an event one just like they did with gems. Which will force you to buy more items from the shop to take advantage of the events.
                    Last edited by R2138739441; 01-30-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
                      Ok, my guess is they realized how much of a cash hit they will take by people selling off their Eudaemons and getting 80% back, for those who took advantage of it like me
                      stop Lying there was no way to abuse it cuz unlimited blood wasnt even there. Or any other unlimited event...i said it before noone asked for any return of excess eudamons, i wouldnt care if we got 5 gold for it...it was just clutter...just wanted to get rid of them...THey nerfing every unlimited event and next u gonna see res crystals nerf. Really by doing this they are ****** themselves up i dont understand why anyone would even cash anymore...cuz whales already have all their stuff..its the medium players that get the hurt the most...

This game had its ups and down...but now they reached and new low....chest nerf gold nerf...u think the whales who have everything done give a ***..

Comment

Disappointed in the no unlimited diamond event, but the lack of unlimited gem event still pisses me off.

I didnt manage to get all 12s before that event went away, but most my level have, so I'm just always behind now. Barely manage a L12 a month now :/

Comment

That's what they should have done in the first place when putting in the "sell" option for euds: able to get a certain number of shards that is used to summoning one. What they should have done before that is make it so that people can choose what Euds they want when they summon instead of that random <expletive>. This is another blow to the players by R2. If I wanted a certain one from now on, I would not have problem in trading event chests for it.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

4- ????
                            5- PROFIT!!!!!
                            And the issue there is what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                              And the issue there is what exactly?
                              Just do the math.
                              East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X