Unlimited event removed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Not my problem if you lack the IQ to make connections and correlations. You must do sooooooo well in those IQ tests.
    The only thing IQ tests determine is how good someone is at taking IQ tests. The data they provide is suspect at best.

Comment

bla bla ad hominem bla bla connections and correlations. bla bla another ad hominem bla bla
      Connection and correlation that as you said are non existant while talkin about kid gem event

Diamonds ar ethe ONE part of the kid thing that can't be exploited with the unlimited matching rewards thing, but they took it out to nerf rewards using the same excuse.
      tho you lack of rhetoric skills and you use too many ad hominem to be worth replying to you.

Comment

@slowplay
        quote properly unless you want to look like cupcake without a clue on what ad hominem is, which you do.
        Also using this term screams "I bought worthless diploma which didn't pay off, so now i use my degree as leverage in internet aruments" or "I'm fat kid who looks for arguments in dictionary cause his thesis is of no substance". We talk about browser flash game here, no need to overdo it.

And yes, whole this "introduce eud sell and remove unlimited rewards" is a cupcakin' farce. If I was new here I'd try to believe it is one time only removal to avoid possible exploits, but I'm not that stupid anymore. In reality it is meant to force new whales to spend even more, keep old whales happy cause their heavily paid position is a bit more secure, and introducing continous shock doctrine to any older than few weeks player so they keep throwing feces in forum instead of finding new game.

Comment

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post
          @slowplay
          quote properly unless you want to look like cupcake without a clue on what ad hominem is, which you do.
          Attacking the person you're facing instead of his arguments is an ad hominem (diretta if you really wanna be accurate) and he went all for it, dunno what you did read online but that was a proper (tho useless) ad hominem.

Originally posted by freeswag91 View Post
          Also using this term screams "I bought worthless diploma which didn't pay off, so now i use my degree as leverage in internet aruments" or "I'm fat kid who looks for arguments in dictionary cause his thesis is of no substance". We talk about browser flash game here, no need to overdo it.
          Nah, in italy we study that **** at highschool even when choosing a scientific one, i study computer science at university

Then again, unlimited kid diamod event had to stop, too many already maxed on 1 kid or close to, it's how events have always worked and the only thing that it has to do with sacrifice is that they choose to remove them all togheter instead of leave kid diamond unlimited too (the other were removed due to a possible exploit, kid gem was just a "let's removed them all" type thing).
          Last edited by SlowPlay; 02-03-2016, 10:04 PM. Reason: :)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            is an ad hominem (diretta if you really wanna be accurate)
            I'm not familiar with ad hominem being equivalent to 'diretta'. I presume that's a colloquial Italian thing?

Comment

Italian? That explains a hell of a lot about the guy...

Comment

Don't think they nerfed kid gem event due to the sacrifice thing, they just did what they did with normal gems. Most already have all 11 if not running 12s already on main and quite a few 11s on 2nd kiddo and new free players are not on the plan, new whale players will be forced to pay to get where we are now and that's it. That's what you're been playing, if you just realize now it's a bit late.
                really, the ones that suffer are the new players & weaker ones. these players would have a hard time getting their main eudy upgraded. they can't even get enough marks shards & the bulk amount of materials to "abuse" this hypothetical scenario, let alone most who started doing dimensions after the dim system revamp won't have enough eudies without wasting event chests on mark shards. the nerf advocates are probably old players with all useful eudies maxed & don't want the late comers to catch up with them. but that way they are also preventing themselves from building more useful eudies than just the few they already have. not a healthy mentality TBH :'(

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  the nerf advocates are probably old players with all useful eudies maxed & don't want the late comers to catch up with them. but that way they are also preventing themselves from building more useful eudies than just the few they already have.
                  There are no 'nerf advocates'. Even the whales are complaining about the eudaemon gem event being gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                    I'm not familiar with ad hominem being equivalent to 'diretta'. I presume that's a colloquial Italian thing?
                    It's latin, ad hominem diretta. I think some call it ad personam but it's not so right.

Italian? That explains a hell of a lot about the guy...
                    Another ad hominem Keep going

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    really, the ones that suffer are the new players & weaker ones. these players would have a hard time getting their main eudy upgraded. they can't even get enough marks shards & the bulk amount of materials to "abuse" this hypothetical scenario, let alone most who started doing dimensions after the dim system revamp won't have enough eudies without wasting event chests on mark shards. the nerf advocates are probably old players with all useful eudies maxed & don't want the late comers to catch up with them. but that way they are also preventing themselves from building more useful eudies than just the few they already have. not a healthy mentality TBH :'(
                    You kinda got me wrong. I never said that it's right or that it's fair. I just said that they did that already with other events and that unlimited kid gem event was gonna stop even if we never got the sacrifice option, they do that with all kind of event. Hopefully they'll do a second round of unlimited kid gem event like they did with normal gem (unlimited, then limited, a couple unlimited then always limited), even whales still need kid gem.

Comment

It's latin, ad hominem diretta.
                      Still can't find any references to it... pretty much anywhere. Not that it really matters, was just a curiosity thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                        Still can't find any references to it... pretty much anywhere. Not that it really matters, was just a curiosity thing.
                        I found it on here: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_hominem
                        but nowhere in English. Probably is an Italian variation only. "Diretta" sounds more like modern Italian than classical Latin to me, though it's been a long time since I actually studied Latin.

Comment

Why is there a need to keep going when there is already sufficient explaination as to your boastful behaviour? The fact that you didn't even pick up on the fact that you were mocked with my claims of a million attack is just icing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                            I found it on here: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_hominem
                            but nowhere in English. Probably is an Italian variation only. "Diretta" sounds more like modern Italian than classical Latin to me, though it's been a long time since I actually studied Latin.
                            Ye i pmed him to not derail the thread and it's the same word in latin and italian.

Why is there a need to keep going when there is already sufficient explaination as to your boastful behaviour? The fact that you didn't even pick up on the fact that you were mocked with my claims of a million attack is just icing.
                            You might wanna read again in that thread who thought you were for real

Comment

Whoa, whoa and whoa! Leave my Italian brothers and sisters out of this one. Okay, you know what, I had a good day. The bottom line is that majority of the unlimited events are being changed to single events which yield no benefit to me (I mean, why would I want to waste all these pre-requisite items if I am going to get 1 of the targeted item a day?). I don't do events because of such, and if I get bored with the items in my bag, I will just synth just because.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

...You kinda got me wrong. I never said that it's right or that it's fair...
                                naw i never said ur a nerf advocate

Comment

Working...
                                X