No announcement yet.

real strenth dosent need real money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I have played this game for 2 months now and availed the vip for 2 months now and I bought 3k balenz on the first day of play but have not bought any balenz after that... Now I would only avail vip because of many expenses in real life... In other words we can make our own decisions wether we spend or not spend it is our right so why cursed others because they spend cash Its their right to do so... If you non cashers want to make it hard for yourself to improve your char without spending then we cashers are not stopping you to do so... So dont stop us either in spending like we dont care if you dont spend any dime here...

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      It's fun for them.
      It's not fun for you because you can't outspend them.

Just go out and enjoy the game without worrying about them.
      If you want a game where you can be top without cashing, don't play in F2P games. Go for those subscription based games.
      runescape, ahem runescape. if u get the 5$ membership, you can play 07 runescape. now thats real skill.

Comment

Originally posted by jmadrox View Post
        runescape, ahem runescape. if u get the 5$ membership, you can play 07 runescape. now thats real skill.
        Isn't it 8$ membership now?

Comment

We should have a sticky thread for cashing versus non-cashing as this thread comes up almost daily.

Summary
          -Light and medium cashers complain they spend so much but can't be at the top.
          -free players either know that they get a free service so don't expect to be towards the top or complain they can't compete.
          - Everyone complains about cost of items and how the amount needing to keep up has increased.
          - Game has continued to shift towards more of a pay to win model where the potential to grow in strength for those willing to spend increases with each patch.

Comment

Lower ur voices newbies. I Shattered the meaning of weak inside of me, I am level 50 knight , non cash user and I got 37k BR without my pvp 55 on yet and yet still no5 started to work on my astrals : block 5 mdef 5 pdef 5 patk 5 ench will of destroyer 5... So yeah by level 59 I will have around 45k br , S1, SHINxTENSHI, guild VictisHNR .

Comment

Originally posted by R22964242 View Post
              Lower ur voices newbies. I Shattered the meaning of weak inside of me, I am level 50 knight , non cash user and I got 37k BR without my pvp 55 on yet and yet still no5 started to work on my astrals : block 5 mdef 5 pdef 5 patk 5 ench will of destroyer 5... So yeah by level 59 I will have around 45k br , S1, SHINxTENSHI, guild VictisHNR .
              I'll be looking for you in BG when you hit 60. Should be a quick honor boost.

Comment

Originally posted by R22964242 View Post
                37K BR? it seems you have camped low lvl's for fairly long time. It's S1 after all, you are basically weak server-wise.

As a newer player that changed servers several times, i haven't had much time to increase BR yet. It's just stupid with new crosserver BG - i have never seen anyone demand crosserver BG, only 40-50 50-60 60-70 70-80 brackets. Now we, newer server players, have to think twice before entering next bracket no matter our rank in server.
                Last edited by anupras; 03-17-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X