Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Why is everyone so upset about honor??

If you don't have the BR to keep your honor ranking then that is not the game's fault.
    I know a lot of people are rather upset that they can't farm their Alt accounts anymore, and that is tough luck. It is a shame that you now actually have to work at gaining honor, and can lose it a hell of a lot quicker than you gain it.

If you don't want to lose honor, then don't enter the BG, just collect the honor from the GB. That way you will never lose honor, and you won't have to use balens to protect your inflated honor ranking.
    Why should there be an option for cash heavy players, who are totally clueless as how to keep honor normally, to just pull out some cash and say "Problem solved, look at me I am Lord Divine". When in fact you would be lucky to be crusader if you didn't cheat or use protection for your precious honor ranking.

And yes, make the BG only 5 level difference. Then you will still get those at the bottom of that bracket complaining about those at the top. Make it 1 level BG and you will have about 10 other people to fight and chances are you will still lose more than you gain!

Get over the honor "fixation" and just play the game, or don't play the game. Same result for me!
    What about the players who are execeptional, have amazing stats, but some one comes along in Dryads and kills em, -400 loss.
    I'm Elite Crusader at the moment, 52k BR mage, 57k when potted. I get my fair share of kills and get killed on occasions. I get 59 honor per kill, so if I lose 400 per kill without having VIP protect any of it... that means I need 7 kills.. Just to make up for one loss.
    Honor loss needs to be adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      What about the players who are execeptional, have amazing stats, but some one comes along in Dryads and kills em, -400 loss.
      I'm Elite Crusader at the moment, 52k BR mage, 57k when potted. I get my fair share of kills and get killed on occasions. I get 59 honor per kill, so if I lose 400 per kill without having VIP protect any of it... that means I need 7 kills.. Just to make up for one loss.
      Honor loss needs to be adjusted.
      I am in the same boat. Lv70 archer, 55k BR, 60K when potted.

The difference is I realise I am not the "Top Dog" and never will be. As such I work my game around what I can and can't do, I know I am never going to make 3k honor in a day, even with 1000 from a guild battle.
      I enter the battleground only aiming to gain a + next to the honor numbers. If I get -29 in the BG itself I am still happy, as I get 30 honor for being on the losing side. So +1 honor is a win for me.
      Also I am aware that not every day I will be able to gain honor, some days I will end up with that magical -400 figure. If I am at -400 honor in the opening couple of fights, then I realise that I am gona lose big style and leave that battleground. On the flip side if I am +65 with 5mins to go, I will AFK in the spawn area to protect that + honor. As I am at high commander level, without using alts or friends to artificially boost my honor, I would say my approach works for me.
      It has taken me over 7 months to reach this level, but I know it has been all my own work and done fairly and honorably.

There is already enough advantage for the cashers in this game, adding a scroll to remove any honor loss for balens only will only divide the community even more.

I have never said the honor loss is fair, but if I want to gain honor you have to try and find a way to get that + in front of the numbers instead of a -. Suggestint that this advantage is given to cash players in an already unbalance area, is just down right ignorant and self serving. It does not help the game or change the dynamics of the situation as most players want, it just gives another advantage to those who will pay for it.

If they want to fix the BG's then do it so it benefits every single player in the same way, not just the select few.
      Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-06-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        You only spend more than 7.99 a month for VIP if you have absolutely no patience. EVERY VIP will reach level 9 eventually as long as they continue VIP status.
        Yes you can but still why wait 15 months for something like that? If they allow double honor scrolls I don't see why they can't allow either no honor loss scrolls or honor loss cut in half scrolls. Not everything should be geared to only cashers. I am a medium casher myself and there are things I disagree on. Honor loss is one of them and something needs to be fixed. VIP 9 shouldn't be the only ones to rejoice in no honor loss.

Comment

Why is everyone so upset about honor??

If you don't have the BR to keep your honor ranking then that is not the game's fault.
          I know a lot of people are rather upset that they can't farm their Alt accounts anymore, and that is tough luck. It is a shame that you now actually have to work at gaining honor, and can lose it a hell of a lot quicker than you gain it.

If you don't want to lose honor, then don't enter the BG, just collect the honor from the GB. That way you will never lose honor, and you won't have to use balens to protect your inflated honor ranking.
          Why should there be an option for cash heavy players, who are totally clueless as how to keep honor normally, to just pull out some cash and say "Problem solved, look at me I am Lord Divine". When in fact you would be lucky to be crusader if you didn't cheat or use protection for your precious honor ranking.

And yes, make the BG only 5 level difference. Then you will still get those at the bottom of that bracket complaining about those at the top. Make it 1 level BG and you will have about 10 other people to fight and chances are you will still lose more than you gain!

Get over the honor "fixation" and just play the game, or don't play the game. Same result for me!

Is not for the br, you can still have 80k br and still die, is just for noobs to run die and build dredy in bg and just kill you after in some points dosent matter what you own you still die if a noob relly need you to die. Them just get 100% drdy and just serch for you and kill you. And that is not pvp do them get help frome buffs for get you killed bettre remove the dredy and lets the br spoke for its self.

is why i dont spend so mutch mony at this game arount $100 to $300 a month. For i know what ever how mutch you spend you can still be beat frome noobs becouse this game is build only for noobs benafiht just collect some buffs and you die in some points
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            The problem with that is you screw over people who go in to soley farm crystals & who constantly get attacked.

If this were implemented it would screw my build and gameplay.
            how would that screw over collecter they can collect in any bgs it would also target the lvl 39 that r camping in that bracket to farm titles and honor to crusader i no a few players that get 40 plus kills in that bg the same in the next bracket up. 39bg with some one with 35k br is not fair to new people who have lvled to fast there is the same type in all 3 bands this is the cure, means high lvl br woudl be pushed up into the proper lvl of bg to match there br no more rank farmers

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              is why i dont spend so mutch mony at this game arount $100 to $300 a month. For i know what ever how mutch you spend you can still be beat frome noobs becouse this game is build only for noobs benafiht just collect some buffs and you die in some points
              And you are the prime example of the person I was originally talking about. You want everything handed to your wallet, and when it is not you say it's not fair.
              You have no interest in finding ways to minimise the honor loss, you just say "I PAY, I SHOULD NEVER GET BEAT".

You call all the people who beat you noobs, but I suggest it is actually you who is the noob as you have no interest in trying to find a way to play that does not include getting your cash out!

If you think everyone in the game are noob's then why are you still playing?

Comment

And you are the prime example of the person I was originally talking about. You want everything handed to your wallet, and when it is not you say it's not fair.
                You have no interest in finding ways to minimise the honor loss, you just say "I PAY, I SHOULD NEVER GET BEAT".

You call all the people who beat you noobs, but I suggest it is actually you who is the noob as you have no interest in trying to find a way to play that does not include getting your cash out!

If you think everyone in the game are noob's then why are you still playing?
                Exactly.

The attitude of some players are such that if this game is too difficult, something must be wrong. "Noobs" are actually intelligent players who wait for the opportune moment to maximize their honor gain. They are the real geniuses.
                I think he's the noob here.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
                  how would that screw over collecter they can collect in any bgs it would also target the lvl 39 that r camping in that bracket to farm titles and honor to crusader i no a few players that get 40 plus kills in that bg the same in the next bracket up. 39bg with some one with 35k br is not fair to new people who have lvled to fast there is the same type in all 3 bands this is the cure, means high lvl br woudl be pushed up into the proper lvl of bg to match there br no more rank farmers
                  As a crystal collector, only your first two BG's are available for getting the shard rewards from.

I'm an above average strength player. Lots of people either randomly, or because they want to test their strength, attack me.

99% of them die.

I don't attack anyone, I go into BG just for the crystals.

It's not my problem if people don't take note of me and my strength and attack me.

So why punish me for others making mistakes?

I would suggest a small change to your xp for winning idea.

you get xp for winning if you are the aggressor.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

that could work ginger xp for the attacker even if they lose

Comment

Working...
                    X