level 9 cloths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 9 cloths

hmm r2 so money greedy they think people gonna spend 10 grand usd to get to level 9 cloths? only a dummy would sink that kinda money into a browser game and trust me i see a few with no life no brain and a empty wallet lmao.

lvl 9 clothes don't cost 10 grand
    TOKE on S209 Featherstorm
    Lvl 62 Archer
    'Class Wars Finalist'
    -- GM of â€*FAITHâ€* --
    194/204/209/218

Comment

wait.........just wait, in a month i'm sure you will see a few of them people running around doing delphic first round

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        wait.........just wait, in a month i'm sure you will see a few of them people running around doing delphic first round
        lol yeah some already do that and jayblank your math sucks lmao add it up man gotta have 2 of each clothing plus all the other things to keep from failing to get to level 9 cloths will cost you out the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
          lol yeah some already do that and jayblank your math sucks lmao add it up man gotta have 2 of each clothing plus all the other things to keep from failing to get to level 9 cloths will cost you out the butt.
          ever heard of fashion cores? you can make a lvl 4 clothing for less than $20... learn math yourself ;D
          Lvl 62 Archer
          'Class Wars Finalist'
          -- GM of â€*FAITHâ€* --
          194/204/209/218

Comment

Originally posted by JayBlank View Post
            ever heard of fashion cores? you can make a lvl 4 clothing for less than $20... learn math yourself ;D
            hmm fashion cores are no good with out buying the cloths dummy ^.^

Comment

hmm fashion cores are no good with out buying the cloths dummy ^.^

you buy lvl 1 clothes for 395 balens ea. <- less than $5 ea., you use fashion cores you could get for free from spire/events. I took lvl 1 weapon to lvl 4 with fashion cores that i DIDNT pay for. so i spent less than $5 for lvl 4. calm down.

Comment

ok i'll take 2 minutes of my day to explain something to you, i'll hope it is easy to understand...

you buy 1 clothing for 395 balens ok...
                then buy 4 fashion cores for 395 ea
                (less than 2000 balens total)
                go to clothing synth put ur lvl 1 cloth and a fashion core, presto! lvl 2 cloth and 3 cores left
                now put the lvl 2 cloth and a fashion core again... presto lvl 3 cloth!
                now it may start to fail at this stage lvl 4 upwards without charms
                but... u lose 395 balens a try not a lvl 4 cloth or whatever...
                you CAN make all 3 lvl 4 clothing for under $60...
                start using some charms as u get higher costs more yes.. but 10k? nope
                so...
                dont use lvl 2 cloth + lvl 2 cloth for lvl 3... use lvl 2 + fashion core.. you will save a LOT of balens and cash in your wallet

or as bleeding said, you can get fashion shards and cores free from spire )

have a lovely day
                TOKE
                Last edited by JayBlank; 06-07-2013, 12:02 AM.
                Lvl 62 Archer
                'Class Wars Finalist'
                -- GM of â€*FAITHâ€* --
                194/204/209/218

Comment

ok i'll waste 2 minutes of my day to explain something to you, i'll make it easy to understand...

you buy 1 clothing for 395 balens ok...
                  then buy 4 fashion cores for 395 ea
                  (less than 2000 balens total)
                  go to clothing synth put ur lvl 1 cloth and a fashion core, presto! lvl 2 cloth and 3 cores left
                  now put the lvl 2 cloth and a fashion core again... presto lvl 3 cloth!
                  now it may start to fail at this stage lvl 4 upwards without charms
                  but... u lose 395 balens a try not a lvl 4 cloth or whatever...
                  you CAN make all 3 lvl 4 clothing for under $60...
                  start using some charms as u get higher costs more yes.. but 10k? nope
                  so...
                  dont use lvl 2 cloth + lvl 2 cloth for lvl 3... use lvl 2 + fashion core.. you will save a LOT of balens and cash in your wallet

have a lovely day
                  TOKE
                  just FYI, you can not use good luck charms with fashion cores. however you can easily get them to lvl 3-4 for pretty cheap. TS clearly has no idea how to use fashion cores.

because if you do this, you can easily make 2 lvl 4 get luck charms and make lvl 5. and keep this process it will take a while, but you can get lvl 5+ clothes for almost nothing.
                  Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-07-2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                    just FYI, you can not use good luck charms with fashion cores. however you can easily get them to lvl 3-4 for pretty cheap. TS clearly has no idea how to use fashion cores.
                    i simply mean.. if he starts failing at higher levels, he can start using multiple clothes plus charms.. which costs more, but u can make the clothes at cheaper rate by using the cores.

At the end of the day, i was just trying to help people realise you dont need mega balens for good lvl clothing, using cores is effective up until lvl 4 or so.
                    Lvl 62 Archer
                    'Class Wars Finalist'
                    -- GM of â€*FAITHâ€* --
                    194/204/209/218

Comment

i simply mean.. if he starts failing at higher levels, he can start using multiple clothes plus charms.. which costs more, but u can make the clothese at cheaper rate by using the cores.
                      to get to level 3 sure dont cost much but i spoke with people that has level 4-5 cloths and they spent alot to get it there.

Comment

to get to level 3 sure dont cost much but i spoke with people that has level 4-5 cloths and they spent alot to get it there.
                        buy 2 lvl 1 clothes. get fashion cores for free from shards from spire. make them into lvl 4 (each piece) go buy a luck charm and bam you got 1 piece of lvl 5 clothes and spent less than 1k balens.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post

because if you do this, you can easily make 2 lvl 4 get luck charms and make lvl 5. and keep this process it will take a while, but you can get lvl 5+ clothes for almost nothing.
                          well.. you can make 2x lvl 4 cloth easily and then with the charms lvl 5 is guaranteed so, technically, with some patience and about $20 you could get lvl 5 clothing. 2x lvl 1 clothing and 3 charms rest is done from free cores. lol would take some time ;p
                          Lvl 62 Archer
                          'Class Wars Finalist'
                          -- GM of â€*FAITHâ€* --
                          194/204/209/218

Comment

i see we now agree lol.. i confused myself ><
                            Lvl 62 Archer
                            'Class Wars Finalist'
                            -- GM of â€*FAITHâ€* --
                            194/204/209/218

Comment

well.. you can make 2x lvl 4 cloth easily and then with the charms lvl 5 is guaranteed so, technically, with some patience and about $20 you could get lvl 5 clothing. 2x lvl 1 clothing and 3 charms rest is done from free cores. lol would take some time ;p
                              it does take time, but the person who started this thread clearly doesn't want to spend money so there you go. Im doing this with my clothes too because there are other things i can waste money on. Im fully aware it will take a while but im ok with what i got at the moment so i can deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X