No announcement yet.

level 9 cloths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys aware of how extremely low chance it is to make 4 cloth out of 3+core? Try to get lvl 4 with spire cores only, tell me if you get it done this year lol^^

Comment

So much for that idea when you put your level 3 and 1 core the chance is poor so dunno if you got lucky or what.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        Are you guys aware of how extremely low chance it is to make 4 cloth out of 3+core? Try to get lvl 4 with spire cores only, tell me if you get it done this year lol^^
        already did... i bought all my clothes @ lvl 1. i used cores to go them to where they are now. also I said, spire/event the easter event also had cores for eggs.
        Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-07-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

don't you LOSE your clothing if it fails to upgrade?

Comment

no lol you only lose the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
              So much for that idea when you put your level 3 and 1 core the chance is poor so dunno if you got lucky or what.
              it took 3 cores, to get my lvl 3 to lvl 4. i didnt pay real money for the cores, so who cares? to me its worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                hmm r2 so money greedy they think people gonna spend 10 grand usd to get to level 9 cloths? only a dummy would sink that kinda money into a browser game and trust me i see a few with no life no brain and a empty wallet lmao.
                have you seen zebq of server 210 she has lvl 8 wings and cloths, and i am pretty sure she is the only one who has in all of r2 servers. lvl 9 cloths and wings is for them.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                  already did... i bought all my clothes @ lvl 1. i used cores to go them to where they are now. also I said, spire/event the easter event also had cores for eggs.
                  13 cores no success, you're just lucky bleed:P

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                    they can do what ever they like........getting tired of people just complaining. If you want to enjoy the game, do so, but don't complain that its just a p2w game. Every f2p game has a p2w part, which keeps the game/server running. Things in life are not free. Honest answer from you guys, would you create a f2p game, update it all the time for free? You get no money, and have people complain about your gaming being slow on creating new content or slow maintenance, unfair classes, balance in pvp etc. S*** if i had to put up with that i would have to be on some descent pay grade...
                    Nope, not all f2p games are p2w.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      13 cores no success, you're just lucky bleed:P
                      maybe lucky number 14 will get you there lol. I got enough shards for 2 more cores right now, just waiting for dressing room to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                        maybe lucky number 14 will get you there lol. I got enough shards for 2 more cores right now, just waiting for dressing room to use them.
                        Finally happy with my look:P but who knows xD

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                          hmm r2 so money greedy they think people gonna spend 10 grand usd to get to level 9 cloths? only a dummy would sink that kinda money into a browser game and trust me i see a few with no life no brain and a empty wallet lmao.
                          First R2 IS NOT GREDDY these are the prices the chinese have too. Blame the Chinese you can't afford to pay for them.
                          And if someone enjoys something not ruin it. Don;t be mad/jealous they can afford it.
                          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                          IGN: Mary Magdalene
                          Class: Mage
                          LVL: 44
                          BR: 1194
                          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Zebq will be the first 1 ever to get lvl 9 clothes pluss he is now lvl 67 and has 85 K br and he has lvl 60 gear so fast pluss he got rings jewlery and bow and armor lvl 60 legendary thats insane ! he also have the first ring refining all stats lvl 10 he will defintley kick onimad and thats insane just to think about it!!!!

pluss he also got Mount strenght 5950 now soon 6000 witch means he gonna have stable lvl 7 first anyway and lvl 8 wings so i guess he is millionair for sure :P but i would not spend so insane in a game if i where that but abit sure who wouldent do that :P
                            Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                            Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

How is it possible without hacking to get all the crypt tokens needed for the lvl 60 rings and jewels in such a short amount of time?

Comment

Mistery shop till ya drop

Comment

Working...
                                X