bosses's type of attack mpd/spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    It's amusing people bought the idea bosses need certain defs, stats is only 12% of the battle, rest is how you adjust skills and talents with the team.
    That 12% means a lot, so do you know anything about the bosses in higher mpd?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
      That 12% means a lot, so do you know anything about the bosses in higher mpd?
      This game type is oriented towards damage. For spire what you need is fire power, enough to save vulcan runes until boss 12+.
      It's a dps race after boss 12, no amount of mdef or pdef will survive 100K attack once boss buffs.
      Same thing with NM Lych, surviving first bar then followed by dps race before boss buffs.

Really think about it, whole teamwork is needed, there is no specific attack, no bosses going to prefer one attack over the other if one has to die.
      I survived times to 13 in spire with no knights and also with another time with no archers, what you need is teamwork.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        This game type is oriented towards damage. For spire what you need is fire power, enough to save vulcan runes until boss 12+.
        It's a dps race after boss 12, no amount of mdef or pdef will survive 100K attack once boss buffs.
        Same thing with NM Lych, surviving first bar then followed by dps race before boss buffs.

Really think about it, whole teamwork is needed, there is no specific attack, no bosses going to prefer one attack over the other if one has to die.
        I survived times to 13 in spire with no knights and also with another time with no archers, what you need is teamwork.
        I understand that damage is really important and I do focus on damage, but my problem is that after I socketed all 8 attack gems + 4 mdef gems + 4 pdef gems I still have 4 unused rods. Now I know that most of the mages would socket hp/pdef gems because they have a high mdef but I was wondering if I should socket mdef gems anyway for insane mdef because from what I can see most of the mpd bosses attacks that reaches the back row(where the mages are) are matk.
        So can anyone please tell me what I need to know about the high lvl mpd bosses?ty

Comment

Working...
        X