Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bosses's type of attack mpd/spire

Hi everybody

I have a lvl 57 char and currently have problems deciding on which def should I focus more, mdef or pdef? And I would like to take the decision based on mpd/spire not on pvp. So can you tell me what types of attacks does the mpd/spire bosses? ty

what char? it`s important

Comment

Since the mpd/spire is done with all 3 types of char I prefer not to influence the comments by saying the type of char I have. I am interested if the bosses does more matk or patk overall. ty

Comment

saying type of char helps....
        1boss-patk only
        2-patk only
        3-patk
        4-patk and a little matk
        5-patk
        6-mega patk lol
        7-matk
        8-matk
        9-patk
        10-patk
        11-matk
        12-patk and matk
        13-matk
        14-patk and matk
        i think o.O

Comment

what your char? mega use mdf _ archer or knight use pdf

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            1boss-patk only
            2-patk only
            3-patk
            4-patk and a little matk
            5-patk
            6-mega patk lol
            7-matk
            8-matk
            9-patk
            10-patk
            11-matk
            12-patk and matk
            13-matk
            14-patk and matk
            i think o.O
            ty for the info

Comment

Originally posted by kingegy00 View Post
              what your char? mega use mdf _ archer or knight use pdf
              against a pure matk dealer, I shall switch my pdef gems/astrals with mdef regardless of the char I am. Ty all for trying to advice me on what should i focus regarding my type of char, but I am interested just in the info which is helpful for all char.
              For example I shall be lvl 60 soon, so does anybody knows what type of def me and my teammates needs more ? What type of damage does the lvl 55,60,65,70,75 mpd bosses?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                against a pure matk dealer, I shall switch my pdef gems/astrals with mdef regardless of the char I am. Ty all for trying to advice me on what should i focus regarding my type of char, but I am interested just in the info which is helpful for all char.
                For example I shall be lvl 60 soon, so does anybody knows what type of def me and my teammates needs more ? What type of damage does the lvl 55,60,65,70,75 mpd bosses?
                Rule of thumb; if it swings a weapon at you, its patk, if it shoots blue waves at you its matk

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
                  Rule of thumb; if it swings a weapon at you, its patk, if it shoots blue waves at you its matk
                  The people says that the eye from cata does mostly matk and his tentacle attack is patk, in the necro thread I saw it said pure matk, in the spire I understood that his skills are a little changed. So it seems that is not so easy for some like me to see which is which. For example I heard the dragon in the lvl 55 mpd does 3 attacks of one type, and 1 attack out of 4 the other type of damage. I still can;t figure which of his attacks is matk and which is patk..

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                    The people says that the eye from cata does mostly matk and his tentacle attack is patk, in the necro thread I saw it said pure matk, in the spire I understood that his skills are a little changed. So it seems that is not so easy for some like me to see which is which. For example I heard the dragon in the lvl 55 mpd does 3 attacks of one type, and 1 attack out of 4 the other type of damage. I still can;t figure which of his attacks is matk and which is patk..
                    matk is the flame atack and the lighting atacks others are patk

Comment

matk is the flame atack and the lighting atacks others are patk
                      So he does mostly matk,good to know. Ty

How about the other mpd bosses?

Comment

Your char type matters of course. Most bosses use physical attack on the front row, and a magic aoe on everyone. If you're a knight tank, you will be taking all the physical hits as well as the aoe; if you're a mage/archer, you will only get hit by the aoe. Of course, some bosses have a magic tank attack or a physical aoe, but that's a minority.

1boss-patk only
                        2-patk only
                        3-patk
                        4-patk and a little matk
                        5-patk
                        6-mega patk lol
                        7-matk
                        8-matk
                        9-patk
                        10-patk
                        11-matk
                        12-patk and matk
                        13-matk
                        14-patk and matk
                        i think o.O
                        Are you sure 7th is matk (the regular tank attack, not rain of fire)?
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

[QUOTE=d07.RiV;654769]Your char type matters of course. Most bosses use physical attack on the front row, and a magic aoe on everyone. If you're a knight tank, you will be taking all the physical hits as well as the aoe; if you're a mage/archer, you will only get hit by the aoe. Of course, some bosses have a magic tank attack or a physical aoe, but that's a minority.

I see. Well I am interested as a mage char to socket more mdef gems then pdef in order to have insane mdef because as you said, the char in the back is attacked more often by matk attacks than the patk ones. In lower mpd it doesn't really matter, so I am curios about the lvl 60-65;65-70;70-75 and 75-80 mpd bosses. Can anyone tell me about their type of attacks?

Comment

It's amusing people bought the idea bosses need certain defs, stats is only 12% of the battle, rest is how you adjust skills and talents with the team.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                              Your char type matters of course. Most bosses use physical attack on the front row, and a magic aoe on everyone. If you're a knight tank, you will be taking all the physical hits as well as the aoe; if you're a mage/archer, you will only get hit by the aoe. Of course, some bosses have a magic tank attack or a physical aoe, but that's a minority.

Are you sure 7th is matk (the regular tank attack, not rain of fire)?
                              when i increased my mdef his regular tank atack didnt hit me as much as always so yes

Comment

Working...
                              X