Lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery

Hello guys, I don't know if this has been suggested but here I suggest it, and how is working:

1: Every day lottery not onces a month.

2: Price from all people split to 1 and there could be 20% fee for the game. So for example:

Gold lottery and Balens lottery each day:

Gold lottery cost 50,000 gold to buy a ticket (Limited 1 ticket per day for one lottery no matter you'r vip or not or you'r son of a millioner )

Balens lottery cost 50 balens to buy a ticker (Limited 1 ticket per day for one lottery no matter you'r vip or not.)

100 people buy ticket for gold = 100*50,000 = 5,000,000 - 20% fee for game = 4,000,000 for the lucky person

100 people buy a ticket for balen = 100*50 = 5,000 - 20% fee for game = 4,000 for the lucky person.

Each person can play in both lotteries ! And make it so you can play with bound balens ! And the reward to be bound balens!!!

Thanks for the time I hope you like it. I found it good idea.. The game win and we win.

Edit: One more thing I forgot. There could be a title that you get when you win the lottery. Something like Balens Winer and Gold Winner (Just a suggestion it can be other name)
    Last edited by R29068703; 01-06-2014, 04:00 PM.
Working...
X