Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Jackos Video for Class Wars in December?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    there are non casher who beats cashers, lower br who beats higher br, so skill is involved, but then again if you compare a tank with a bowman, yeah, there is no skill involved, the tank shall kill him. But why compare such extremes? nowhere in rl or game you can't compare, can you?
    The thread was made to ask Jacko to post his videos, given that he suffered 3 defeats in CW finals. It has nothing to do with you.
    If Jacko wasn't as braggart as he claimed, then he would be generous enough to post his defeats. Yet, he doesn't and provide excuses.

All I see in his posts and videos are how he beat noncashers, how he beat people who are 25k BR lower than him and stuff like that. Look at the "A Christmas Miracles" and "here's how you play Arena". tbh, if you go around with a 4* purple apollo (almost fully enchanted) and with level 8 amnesia runes and level 8 stables, how difficult it is to beat someone?

The difference between him and some other supercashers (namely Sinner, jeffhawk, OAceO, Elythera, elitank, keldof. on the east coasts) are these players don't post videos that showcase and brag about things. Jacko, however, is a different breed from the aforementioned cashers.

Where is the videos that show that he can't compete with the really skillful players?
    Last edited by R24535853; 01-10-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24535853 View Post
      The thread was made to ask Jacko to post his videos, given that he suffered 3 defeats in CW finals. It has nothing to do with you.
      If Jacko wasn't as braggart as he claimed, then he would be generous enough to post his defeats. Yet, he doesn't and provide excuses.

All I see in his posts and videos are how he beat noncashers, how he beat people who are 25k BR lower than him and stuff like that. Look at the "A Christmas Miracles" and "here's how you play Arena". tbh, if you go around with a 4* purple apollo (almost fully enchanted) and with level 8 amnesia runes and level 8 stables, how difficult it is to beat someone?

The difference between him and some other supercashers (namely Sinner, jeffhawk, OAceO, Elythera, elitank, keldof. on the east coasts) are these players don't post videos that showcase and brag about things. Jacko, however, is a different breed from the aforementioned cashers.

Where is the videos that show that he can't compete with the really skillful players?
      First off i have posted plently of video's that i have lost during CW... Second as I explained I can't post a video that doesn't exist (don't care what you think its not an excuse). And btw try and get your facts straight... My stables is lvl 4 (as seen in the video... ) and my Amnesia is lvl 7.

Where are your video's or helpful tips to players ? Oh that's right you just like going around knocking others comments... I have never posted anything saying i was better then anyone or bragging about any kind victory... "A Christmas Miracles".... it was a joke get over it... and have No Video or post called "here's how you play Arena"... How about you get your facts straight before you start posting.. This is the last time i'm going to respond to you and your sad little comments...
      IGN: Jacko
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild: Genesis
      Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
        I was on vacation and the lap top i brought with me failed, and i dc'd. All the video was lost. Sad Face.
        hahahaha. we all believe it. But it is still..funny

Pros doesnt exist much in wartune. Most pros play competitive games. Not games you win by cashing or playing alot. Jacko might be a skilled player but he is just average at best.

Comment

I dont quite understand why all this hatred and i agree with someone here who mentioned that this thread has no reason to exist and it should be closed.
          If you dont like what Jacko does then simply dont watch his videos but I get the feeling you are probably the first one that looks around the forums to see if Jacko has posted something new, you even remembered there was supposed to be a video of cw finals which he didnt post, to me it sounds that you are a bit of a stalker lol.
          I really wish more people would post such kind of videos especially archers, as Im an archer but I do know that not everyone likes or wants to for their own reasons. Btw there is a video elitank made where two archers soloed LLnm, would you consider that as bragging too?
          Personally I get to fight Jacko and his team almost everyday in GA and get my *** kicked by him, but what I like is that he is always friendly and never disrespectful during our battles- which I cant say about some other people with much lower br but much bigger ego.
          Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            hahahaha. we all believe it. But it is still..funny

Pros doesnt exist much in wartune. Most pros play competitive games. Not games you win by cashing or playing alot. Jacko might be a skilled player but he is just average at best.
            yup, most real gamers plays games that's anti-pay2win, they love to win with skills and not with money.

Which is why most real gamers go for "MOBA" type games, cause all you buy in there are skins or unlock character slots (without waiting for a roster)

Comment

Hey, bit of advice for everybody who is just going to troll and complain...
              If you don't like the person, don't watch their videos. If you don't like the person, keep your damn opinion to yourself and leave them alone. Otherwise you come across as really immature...
              IF you don't like the way somebody does something, then you can have your opinion, but keep it to yourself, thanks.
              GandalfGrey
              Miniclip Server 2
              Level 80
              Battle rating: 197k
              Imperial Commander

Comment

Working...
              X