Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlimmited mount whips, dont even bother spending on this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    Honestly either 1900 or 2300 SC that's nothing now a days senadbasic does have a point there, the average lvl 70 player shouldn't have problems to stockpile 9 - 11k SCs per month as long he can run ToK NM (if top players strip on his region).
    However getting 300+ skeleton keys to do some key runs in order to gather refinement crystals since im very short doesnt sounds that bad tho.

I'm trying to be positive with the event wish they have offered kyanite or idk...
    yea from tok nm sometimes 2500 ins sometimes 600 sc sometimes 120 runes and most of time mixed per day

would be more happy if they put 20k gold instead of s keys could astral or kyanite for academy second page no daru since got maxed troops and enlighment

its hard for old players to get something good from events most things are max or hard to increase like astrals 737k exp for lvl 10 red astral
    Last edited by senadbasic; 02-28-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      yea from tok nm sometimes 2500 ins sometimes 600 sc sometimes 120 runes and most of time mixed per day

would be more happy if they put 20k gold instead of s keys could astral or kyanite for academy second page no daru since got maxed troops and enlighment

its hard for old players to get something good from events most things are max or hard to increase like astrals 920k exp for lvl 10 red astral
      They did seem kind of cheap with kyanite these past 2 months. Cheap bastards. And with the card system we'll have to spend a bunch more, and that second page in academy is a killer.
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        They did seem kind of cheap with kyanite these past 2 months. Cheap bastards. And with the card system we'll have to spend a bunch more, and that second page in academy is a killer.
        yea they are lame all I really want is mahra and I think they will give it away eventually cuz to transform sylph it needs to be purple that is when transformation come

Comment

If you have 2000 whips you put them all into your character you get bk
          2000 sc
          400 whips
          400 skel keys
          you can then use the 400 whips you get bk
          400 sc
          80 whips
          80 skel keys
          you can then use 80 whips you get back
          80 sc
          16 whips
          16 skel key
          you can then use 15 whips you get bk
          15 sc
          3 whip
          3 skel key
          TOTAL OF EARNT FROM 2K WHIPS:-
          Soul Crstal 2499
          Skeleton keys 499

So basically u have used 2500 whips from 2000 and you get all the increases
          to your character and mount srength that they offer.
          Also you get 499 skel keys which you can use on solo campaigns to obtain crypt keys.
          You can also use them on moon nightmare to gain soul crystal and items to refine to crystal.
          Or you can use them on lv80 nightmare once out in april.
          Either way its a bunch of free stuff because using the whips will increase your characters stats.

Ontop of all this you are getting 2500 sc for free not including the free sc you could get from running
          moon nightmare with the 500 keys.

Now lets say the next sc event is 25 sc for 2 whips thas another 200 whips for free next month.

The event is decent its just if they had posted all events in advance instead of hiding events players
          would not be so disappointed in it all.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
            If you have 2000 whips you put them all into your character you get bk
            2000 sc
            400 whips
            400 skel keys
            you can then use the 400 whips you get bk
            400 sc
            80 whips
            80 skel keys
            you can then use 80 whips you get back
            80 sc
            16 whips
            16 skel key
            you can then use 15 whips you get bk
            15 sc
            3 whip
            3 skel key
            TOTAL OF EARNT FROM 2K WHIPS:-
            Soul Crstal 2499
            Skeleton keys 499

So basically u have used 2500 whips from 2000 and you get all the increases
            to your character and mount srength that they offer.
            Also you get 499 skel keys which you can use on solo campaigns to obtain crypt keys.
            You can also use them on moon nightmare to gain soul crystal and items to refine to crystal.
            Either way its a bunch of free stuff because using the whips will increase your characters stats.

Ontop of all this you are getting 2500 sc for free not including the free sc you could get from running
            moon nightmare with the 500 keys.

Now lets say the next sc event is 25 sc for 2 whips thas another 200 whips for free next month.

The event is decent its just if they had posted all events in advance instead of hiding events players
            would not be so disappointed in it all.
            well as I said I don't need s keys got 700 and nothing to spend them on mount whips and sc ok more or less

but last event I got maybe around 400 mahra and mount + all things u mentioned above so u can see how it looks worthless to me now to spend all whips I got

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              I like your posts, I really do, but you'll be frustrated soon by the amount of people that don't even bother reading or understanding what they've read.
              well...I get to increase my post count by repeating non-stop. Hopefully someone will improve on their english through all that repetition and understand the simple english we just posted countless of times. Or maybe they just need to go back to school and ask the english language teacher to teach them from scratch....

I think the problem lies in the fact that these events are not all posted in advance.. Players on forums were all hoping whip event to give choc and some saying yes it should be or r2 not that bad that they wont do it. This then built up hopes of a lot of players and now they feel let down. Its not r2s fault there but it is there fault that they hide these events.
              Actually I recall a mod mentioning that R2's response to why they hide events was because they received lots of flaming when they posted events in advance...not sure how true that is since I didn't start playing with the very first server...but it is definitely the players' own fault for getting disappointed. Many of us already told them there won't be event pieces but many ppl tried to keep their hopes up and mislead others into believing with them as if their numbers will help change the wording on R2's leasing contract with Pcity that will allow R2 to add event pieces to unlimited events even if Pcity created the events in the first place and didn't add event pieces to them and restricted R2 from making the change =P

its hard for old players to get something good from events most things are max or hard to increase like astrals 920k exp for lvl 10 red astral
              really? From lv 1 - 9 red astrals always took 60% more exp than yellow astral of the same lvl. It only takes 460800 exp for a yellow lvl 9 to lvl 10, so by right red astral lv 10 only needs 737280. Maybe you can post a screenshot of the exp requirement =P since its wierd that lv 1 - 9 followed the same multiplier, it should be logical that lv 10 astral exp req. would be the same. It was the same for green -> blue->purple-> yellow from L1 - L10.

well as I said I don't need s keys got 700 and nothing to spend them on mount whips and sc ok more or less

but last event I got maybe around 400 mahra and mount + all things u mentioned above so u can see how it looks worthless to me now to spend all whips I got
              well...if your mount stats are already maxed along with soul engrave then you can save ur whips and SC then. If not, using the whips will still get you an increase in your toon's stats depending on what mount stats u trained. It is really better than nothing at all since you still get to somewhat progress. Personally I see no value in keeping the whips since there is also a risk that we might not even have unlimited events in future. They removed the unlimited events in Pcity so I'm already happy enough that we are still at least getting unlimited events rather than the shi tty limited ones we had for most of last yr and the yr before that. Compared to then, unlimited events are still a step up even if we don't get event pieces anymore. For all we know, R2 might've begged Pcity to let them keep the unlimited events but they'll remove event pieces as a compromise to continue the unlimited events instead of switching back to limited ones. Although the lack of kyanite is certainly disappointing. Its a pain to wait for enough kyanite to even get a single lvl on my advance tech nowadays...since I don't have time to go hunting for ppl to plunder, it takes more than a week to get enough kyanite for 1 lvl now...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

HAY LOOK

I was right about how they have an unlimited event with no event tokens to troll players that spend loads on the "whip sale"

Comment

lvl 80 NM has summoner?

Comment

"love thy mount" event already exists in Chinese wartune for long time, they always give out "event item", our R2/wartune just copied this event and willy nilly replaced "event item" with crappy "skeleton key" cuz R2/wartune found there still some dumbass like you on the servers who really don't care about money. remember in R2 CEO's presentation, he called you guys "unbelievable stupid"

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    well...I get to increase my post count by repeating non-stop. Hopefully someone will improve on their english through all that repetition and understand the simple english we just posted countless of times. Or maybe they just need to go back to school and ask the english language teacher to teach them from scratch....

Actually I recall a mod mentioning that R2's response to why they hide events was because they received lots of flaming when they posted events in advance...not sure how true that is since I didn't start playing with the very first server...but it is definitely the players' own fault for getting disappointed. Many of us already told them there won't be event pieces but many ppl tried to keep their hopes up and mislead others into believing with them as if their numbers will help change the wording on R2's leasing contract with Pcity that will allow R2 to add event pieces to unlimited events even if Pcity created the events in the first place and didn't add event pieces to them and restricted R2 from making the change =P

really? From lv 1 - 9 red astrals always took 60% more exp than yellow astral of the same lvl. It only takes 460800 exp for a yellow lvl 9 to lvl 10, so by right red astral lv 10 only needs 737280. Maybe you can post a screenshot of the exp requirement =P since its wierd that lv 1 - 9 followed the same multiplier, it should be logical that lv 10 astral exp req. would be the same. It was the same for green -> blue->purple-> yellow from L1 - L10.

well...if your mount stats are already maxed along with soul engrave then you can save ur whips and SC then. If not, using the whips will still get you an increase in your toon's stats depending on what mount stats u trained. It is really better than nothing at all since you still get to somewhat progress. Personally I see no value in keeping the whips since there is also a risk that we might not even have unlimited events in future. They removed the unlimited events in Pcity so I'm already happy enough that we are still at least getting unlimited events rather than the shi tty limited ones we had for most of last yr and the yr before that. Compared to then, unlimited events are still a step up even if we don't get event pieces anymore. For all we know, R2 might've begged Pcity to let them keep the unlimited events but they'll remove event pieces as a compromise to continue the unlimited events instead of switching back to limited ones. Although the lack of kyanite is certainly disappointing. Its a pain to wait for enough kyanite to even get a single lvl on my advance tech nowadays...since I don't have time to go hunting for ppl to plunder, it takes more than a week to get enough kyanite for 1 lvl now...

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post

yea my mistake its indeed 737k I just thought its around that amount anyway don't have maxed mount or sc but don't u think its just lure to spend all u got than later on they air new unlimited event which give event stuff so than u bash ur head to wall for not saving them when u had
                      Last edited by senadbasic; 02-28-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                        lvl 80 NM has summoner?
                        I actually think he was referring to the Mystery Boxes. I have heard NOTHING regarding a summoner and I seriously doubt they would have a level 80 one since there is no level 70 one.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

NOT a penny more to Wartune, that's how we should support this event.

Comment

still if reward did not like me i need spent my whips fr get lv 3 stable T_T
                            Game : Wartune
                            Name: Xias
                            Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                            Guild: Redemption
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                            Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                            Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                            Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Wow try ******** and see difference crypt key 18 bb socket 50 bb 6 month vip 1588 b.....magic pot 50 times 1000 balen

reset bounty board 2 bb sc 338 b lvl 2 gem 20 bb....

And tons of new content there

Comment

Why would you want a summoner in MP 80? Can you make 60+ mil gold in 4 days in order to upgrade your gear fast enough for the summoner.

Comment

Working...
                                X