Patch Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    And yet... cashers gets even more benefits... all the while they screw non-cashers by removing any events that benefits....

looks like they're trying to turn this game into a pure casher only game where there's no non-cashers...
    They have to pay for it so obviously they deserve the bonus

Comment

And yet... cashers gets even more benefits... all the while they screw non-cashers by removing any events that benefits....

looks like they're trying to turn this game into a pure casher only game where there's no non-cashers...
      Dude, stop crying about cash ALL the freaking time. You just sound pathetic.

Comment

Thank goodness for R2, that makes the gap bigger for cashers and noncashers.

Nice to see anichaos cry every single time a patch is updated.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

what?

am I not allow to speak Facts now?

Comment

what?

am I not allow to speak Facts now?
            new fate system benefits ALL, not just cashers
            treasure map benefits ALL

I don't see any problems with that, of course you won't have a rapid increasing speed as cashers, they spend of course deserve a bonus, but at the end all of us are the same (ie fate lvl 20)

you should go to chinese server to see what is a pure-casher game...recharge $10K RMB to get a lvl 10 gem, so ridiculous
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

all the while they screw non-cashers by removing any events that benefits....
              What did they remove? Are you referring to the fact that ProCity isn't running the exact same events every month? Events that were never promised to continue? Events that benefit cashers in the same way that they benefit non-cashers? Such events like those that actually benefit cashers a LOT more than non-cashers and you're upset because cashers can't create as big of a gap now than they could if said events continued indefinitely? Ah, I see. A valid point you make.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                What did they remove? Are you referring to the fact that ProCity isn't running the exact same events every month? Events that were never promised to continue? Events that benefit cashers in the same way that they benefit non-cashers? Such events like those that actually benefit cashers a LOT more than non-cashers and you're upset because cashers can't create as big of a gap now than they could if said events continued indefinitely? Ah, I see. A valid point you make.

was that sarcasm

i really can't tell
                i read too many of sensads posts
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  I don't care how strong cashers get. I never can compete with them. I want to see some progress on my character which i could see only because of those events. I could make one more level of necro/spire which made me feel a little different about game rather than groundhog day in wartune. Gap you are talking of will be there always whether those events are there or not.

Comment

this is becoming more and more like the chinese servers now

4. Team arena attempts reduced to 15. Insignia reward doubled. Pvp points earned unchanged. Single player arena attempts reduced to 10.

wondering if wartune will allow the 4v4 arena still
                    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

thanks for all the info, Kessar, but a quick question, if you don't mind, concerning the new gems (for sylph elemental damage reduction):
                      How many can we equip at once? (i.e. can we equip a gem for every element or potentially equip multiple gems of the same element type for focused damage reduction? or... do we only get to equip one gem and hope our foes happen to use the appropriate sylph?)

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                        thanks for all the info, Kessar, but a quick question, if you don't mind, concerning the new gems (for sylph elemental damage reduction):
                        How many can we equip at once? (i.e. can we equip a gem for every element or potentially equip multiple gems of the same element type for focused damage reduction? or... do we only get to equip one gem and hope our foes happen to use the appropriate sylph?)
                        There's a new battle protection tab between equipment and profile. You have up to 6 spots to equip gems (with each spot holding 3 gems it looks like). First two spots are open, but subsequent spots need to be opened using Kingdom Marks, which are obtained from a quest to collect drops from necropolis.

Comment

How to get Sylph of Darkness wild? What you need?

Comment

^ alot ballens + event
                            Server: East Coast Server 300+
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 70+
                            Battle Rating: 90+k
                            Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Just thought about that, you see the new dressing room appearance? You see each clothing look has a letter next to it? It has something to do with the new "clothing bonus" which we should get really soon. Just think it's funny, they add the new dressing room appearance, but, we still have to wait for next part to get the bonus.

Comment

tks to you kess, we dont have many people lurking on S1, please add this extra info to your data on 1 page

1) wold bosses can be now Freezed my mages or archers
                                2) new map systems require to use 10 bales to dig each map (yo can get maps for free 5 times)
                                3) crystals colected in the map diguing are used to get batleprotection crystals
                                4) party buff is aplyed when you dig for maps (300% for 4 man party) yes you can go solo.
                                5) no 80 leg stones added to the guild store
                                6) no 80 leg pieces added to cript shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X