Patch Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    Hey folks. Here's a summary of the changes that my guild mates and I have noticed so far in the patch. If you have a question, please ask them in this thread or another in the forum rather than logging into S1. As frankly, at this point, you're likely to be faced with hostility and misinformation.

1. New 80 dungeon, Nirvana. Available in regular mode and nightmare mode. Regular gives 2 legend stones for each of first two bosses, has a VIP chest that gives up to 2 extra legend stones, and has card draw after the last boss than can potentially give 1 more legend stone. Nightmare mode gives 6 legend stones for each of the first two bosses, has a VIP chest that gives up to 2 extra legend stones, and has a card draft after the last boss than can potentially give 6 more legend stones. No summoner.

2. Ability to decide whether a MP run counts as your MP run for the day by checking a box. This allows you to do MP dungeons with others without worrying about them costing you your run for the day.

3. Level 80 gear. Each piece requires level 70 legendary gear, 200 legend stones and 10 shards. As of right now, the shards don't appear to be on sale in the crypt shop and it was unclear when it will go on sale. And it isn't tied to progress in necropolis at this point, as I've beaten necropolis level 25 and still don't see the shards. Gear from 80 dungeon drops can be recycled for lvl 4 refinement stones, which will be usable to refine lvl 80 gear.

4. Team arena attempts reduced to 15. Insignia reward doubled. Pvp points earned unchanged. Single player arena attempts reduced to 10.

5. Can now hold more than 6 sylphs. Up to 6 additional spots can be opened using balens. 100 for first, 200, for second, 300 for 3rd though 6th, for a total of 1500 for all 6.

6. Sylph arena has a battle report so you can see who attacked you.

7. AI Sylph Transformation. The AI now transforms to sylph mode. This can happen while you are in AFK mode. It can also happen when you are attacking an opponent's AI (such as in single player arena, plunder or TOK).

8. Two New Stats. Two new stats added -- Intensity (increase damage to players) and Tenacity (decrease damage received from players). Though, there is no way to gain these stats. My guess is it relates to the two new astrals to be added.

9. Blitz Mode Access to Fishing/Jewel Hunt. You can now do Jewel Hunt and Fishing mini games while blitzing.

10. Treasure Hunt. Treasure hunt added where you can do 5 treasure hunt attempts per day while teaming with 3 others. You can get 5 maps per day, with small chance at rarer maps that gives better rewards. Treasure hunt gives crystal shards, which are used to synthesize crystals, which are used for Battle Protection. You get map from Berdim who stands near the the Circuit Quest person, Asim. You can spend balens or a new item, Berdim's Wine, to improve chance to get rare maps.

11. Battle Protection. New defense system that allows you to increase your ability to defend against the 6 elemental attack types.

12. New Fate Resistance. Resistance is additional use of fate stones similar to Brutal Edge except that it adds defensive stats. It adds 150 pdef/mdef and 1000 hp at level 1. Each additional level goes up by 100 pdef/mdef and 1000 hp. Level 20 is 2050 pdef/mdef and 20000 hp.

13. Hot Event Layout. Hot event layout has changed. This is just an appearance change.

14. Sylph Engulf Boost. For 50 balens, you can now choose to transfer 100% of a sylph's experience to another when it gets engulfed.

15. Tank Joining. You can no longer join tanks in the last 5 minutes. This is now similar to battleground. Total tank length is still 25 minutes.

16. Evil Unicorn Card. You can now trade 25 mount spirits for an evil unicorn card. However, as of right now, when you open the card, you instead get the new Nether Lycan mount, which is a +100 to all stat mount. This seems to be bugged, and it is unclear what it is intended here.

17. Additional Mounts. In addition to the nether lycan mount, there are two additional mounts: pig in blue (+10 to all stats) and jade rabbit (+30 to all stats). Unclear how to get them, but I assume future events.

18. New Clothes/Wings. Cerulean equipment and wings added to dressing room. Unclear how to get them, but I assume future event.

19. Sylph Atoll AFK. You can now AFK during sylph atoll battles.

20. Sylph Skill Reorder. You can now move sylph skills around and reorder them.

21. Class War Winners. Statue of class war winners are now on display in Cloud City central area.

22. Formation Appearance Change. The spacing between players in team formation and of troops in single player formations has been adjusted so that there is more space between them.

23. BR Update Guide. Not any new gameplay, but a guide accessible through your inventory page that provides advice on various ways to improve your BR.

24. Balen shop sells level 4 refinement crystals for 3 balens each and lvl 1 elemental crystals used in battle protection for 145 balens each. You can also synthesize 10 lvl 3 refinement crystals into 1 lvl 4 refinement crystal in blacksmith.

25. Guild Divine Altar Start Level. When summoning guild divine altar, you now get to choose the start level. Though, for today, our only choice was level 1. I think, but haven't confirmed yet, that starting tomorrow we can choose any level that we previously reached.

26. Gold Capacity Increase. Maximum amount of gold you can hold at one time increased. At level 80 with level 80
    warehouse, it is now 13.86 million.
    Things that have not changed:

A. No change to inventory to have 9999 per spot.

B. No new additions to guild shop, arena shop or crypt shop.

C. I'm level 80 so can't confirm myself, but from what I have heard, the amount of experience needed to get from level 70 to 80 has not changed.

D. No level 70 or 80 pvp gear.

E. No level 80 single player dungeon.
    RE #12 is it the same fate stones we have at moment used or new ones??

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
      RE #12 is it the same fate stones we have at moment used or new ones??
      Same ones .

Comment

No update for shadow shouls ?? i have near 3k of them =/

Comment

Have they changed new sylph skills. ie can you choose which skill you want to replace?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Same ones .
            Wrong.

Diferent Stones, similar system.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVrYBCaVpug

Comment

first u all gather 80 stones so they can provide the other stuff with other patch if u need other patch increase ur br and collect 200 80 stones for each set then they will provide other stuff be patience every one)

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                Wrong.

Diferent Stones, similar system.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVrYBCaVpug
                Same system, same stone ... we do not have the same as the Chinese version
                ValKitteh - S1
                "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
                  Same system, same stone ... we do not have the same as the Chinese version
                  In that case its **** up for non cashers/ vip that spin for 2 stats =/

Comment

Ty for the work kessar
                    NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
                    Archer Current br 226k

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                      No update for shadow shouls ?? i have near 3k of them =/
                      No update.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                        Have they changed new sylph skills. ie can you choose which skill you want to replace?
                        Not sure. Haven't needed to buy skills, so can't test this.

Comment

Do we get a new aura from the fate thing?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremusDux View Post
                            Do we get a new aura from the fate thing?
                            Not that I can see.

Comment

Zebq br + 30k
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

And yet... cashers gets even more benefits... all the while they screw non-cashers by removing any events that benefits....

looks like they're trying to turn this game into a pure casher only game where there's no non-cashers...

Comment

Working...
                                X