Make 80 weapon before or after CW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
    How big is your group? We been runnin NM since it came out. Have issues once in awhile, but haven't had to give up except once. Need the right amount of dps for last boss though because its like uldra in LL in that it will buff to 1000% if you don't kill it fast enough. The buff on the respawn is only 20% but it will also get the 1000% if you don't kill it in time. So tis a balance between heals/dps. My team runs it two mages, knight and arch, all over 130k BR
    My crew does not have that much hp, that's why it's difficult killing that last boss of Nirvana.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
      My crew does not have that much hp, that's why it's difficult killing that last boss of Nirvana.
      That makes sense then. Get that HP up and it will help immensely.

Also kindly make sure you aren't still rocking WB astrals... we just died several times till I figured out why I was getting hit so hard xD
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

That makes sense then. Get that HP up and it will help immensely.

Also kindly make sure you aren't still rocking WB astrals... we just died several times till I figured out why I was getting hit so hard xD
        You can see the final boss hits very hard. Though I was very astonished when I saw a Knight finish the Nightmare Version.
        Here's the link to the video
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ana-Nightmare-!!!

Comment

Wouldn't that potentially be sacrificing the other stats from refining for patk tho? Even if I could full enchant it? The stats on the 80 sword are 9s and 10s at the moment. Hmm
          Yes, but the base stats even with crappy refines are still pretty good, and imo attack is the most important stat to raise.

Comment

Went ahead and made it. Myself and one of my running buddies made it same time. Got decent stats, 10 mil got it synthed and to +16.

Got really lucky with stats, only one was lower than 7, and had a charima I refined out for a lvl 7 endurance. =D
            Last edited by Reylinna; 04-21-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Went ahead and made it. Myself and one of my running buddies made it same time. Got decent stats, 10 mil got it synthed and to +16.

Got really lucky with stats, only one was lower than 7, and had a charima I refined out for a lvl 7 endurance. =D
              u should've saved 81m gold. That's the total cost of enchanting it from +0 to +36. If you want include synthesis cost, its another 3m. I have a spare to use for synthesis but can't equip it yet since the refine stats suck....need more crystals T.T....but the gold cost is no joke...cost me 2k vip tokens, selling off my entire leg 50 n 60 PVE sets, tons of lv 2 - 6 luck stones, all my gold chests n exp books saved up...wb timings bad for me so i have little wb bonus saved up...if only they add lv 80 solo dungeons so we can collect more lv 80 items to recycle and get crystals faster....
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I was told it was 94 mil synth + enchant but either way its insane lol. But I got it to +30 with what I had stored, so I'm ahead in BR and patk now which is good. =)

So painful at higher levels tho... 5.4 mil for lvl 31 enchant ;;

Comment

I got my legend 80 already to +26 and its better than my legend 70, i was lucky with stats tho, only needed 2 refinements
                  Karac
                  Archer
                  S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                  CAIN Guild
                  1.4M BR

Comment

i'm afraid the idea is to force us to buy refinement Crystal.
                    managed to upgrade mine to 30 with a whole month of WB gold mail but result suck for refinement...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	80weap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1685736
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      i'm afraid the idea is to force us to buy refinement Crystal.
                      managed to upgrade mine to 30 with a whole month of WB gold mail but result suck for refinement...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]83002[/ATTACH]
                      of course if you are not lucky you can hardly make a good refine with 2-3 refine....

PS: made a good refine from 2 refine, tho still some lvl 1-3 stat, but fine for me~
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                      X