Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my point, even the tops don't have this BR..
    Birdie, pot up big time my friend, they screw you too with this event...
    And blazer, don't forget I'm still doing a good coffee, tell me when you want to hire me..need money for this event..
    Boycott in S422

Comment

• lol how i can get this br my br is 120k no Rewards for me

Comment

• Is it jokes???

Comment

• damn why dont make it start from 200k br more ppl cant found any thing from the event and that not fair

Comment

• But you can take something from this event..I can't write it, they will censure it..
            Boycott in S422

Comment

• wow that's good

Comment

• why not simply call it : kiss big spenders Cupcake event....????
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-03-2014, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• 1 more thing for casher!

Comment

• This is '' HALL OF IDIOTS ''rewards made by money sucking idiots who doesn't care about loyal people they only keep their eyes on money players ....... [ out of 100% only 30% r cashier and 70% r non cashier like me ...i m playing this game from last 3 year[ knight 180k+ br ] and like me many people does and its because of us this game runs and became famous but this is how these guys repay us by makeing everything for cashiers .....so GOOD LUCK BUNCH OF IDIOTS
                    Last edited by R27454913; 11-03-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27454913 View Post
                      This is '' HALL OF IDIOTS ''rewards made by money sucking idiots who doesn't care about loyal people they only keep their eyes on money players ....... [ out of 100% only 30% r cashier and 70% r non cashier like me ...i m playing this game from last 4 year[ knight 180k+ br ] and like me many people does and its because of us this game runs and became famious but this is how these guys repay us by makeing everything for cashiers .....so GOOD LUCK BUNCH OF IDIOTS
                      I remember this game is established in 2012 for r2

and if you have played that long, even not yet reach 200K, who you can blame of? is it that you only online for a short time per day?
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• You are crazy R2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I prefer play other game for all money i have spend i know its my fault but ty you are a bunch of thief !!!!

Comment

• yea strongest on mine server s163 is 360k br I wonder if anyone have 450k br its insane

and again no Apollo cloth/wings or that tiger mount its unobtainable stuff

Comment

• this proves that... the management only.. cares for the HEAVY CASHERS!!
                            damn the management must be dumb

Comment

• congratulation r2 game many pple will quit coz of that!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• If the previous rewards are not here like apollos clothing and the mount (red leopard one) tgats +50 mount strength I will be quitting. Had enough of this game screwing over my server anyway. No cross server gw wins meaning no holy cast meaning no fuckin chance of 400 + 450k BR also no merges meaning missing mounts and no ppl for di to raise dragon soul lvl or mount stable stats from hoofs. I'm getting ****** off more and more every day with this game
                                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                                s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                                X