This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    whatever we wrote here going against the event will not change anything.. guess just live with it for those that luv this too much and wait for the next HOF IV.
    Next hall of fame will be 1m br so has no use. R2 should just not give an event when it actualy dont want to hold it. Good luck for the fools who are going to spend lots of $$$ for this. Im gonna book a weekend Paris.

Comment

• Disapointed... what can i say, i see lot of freebys leaving and many cashers stop wasting his money here, not to mention some of them will leave too. Im gonna wait for my closest friend decition, if they leave the game i will, and with me, 3 or 4 Spanish speakers players i help in game, and there is always a small chain. But nothing of this will matter, i know, more stupid peeps will come and waste their cash away here.

The highst req from last HoF should be the lowest req for this one, beside, servers that was too new or did not excisted on last HoF should get last HoF rewards.

I do not have an idea who was advicing R2 Staff, but for real, those guys should get kicked out for the damge they are doing to the company...

YOU HEAR PLAYERS HERE OR GET READY TO FACE WHAT IT COMES!!!
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

• Hahahahahaha

Comment

• well I am not satisfied with the reward, but the BR requirement I would say it is actually good cuz I hate so many noobs asking for HoF in forum, and now they won't ask for it anymore >_>

and for me, I don't have any expectation to HoF so not much disappointment
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Congratulations!
            This time you managed not only to pis.s off free players or light to medium cashers but trust me heavy cashers aka "whales" wont like it either.
            I stopped spending money here months ago and Im really glad I did. With what I have saved i could prolly reach 280k br but for what? For a few million gold a few mount hoofs and a title? No, I dont think so, I will just keep on saving everything till a USEFUL event shows up, and I know a lot of people will do the same.

Sometimes wonder if people that plan events around here have actually any idea of the mechanics of this game....apparently nope.
            Redemption

Comment

• Shame on you r2games verry disapointed

Comment

• Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                Congratulations!
                This time you managed not only to pis.s off free players or light to medium cashers but trust me heavy cashers aka "whales" wont like it either.
                I stopped spending money here months ago and Im really glad I did. With what I have saved i could prolly reach 280k br but for what? For a few million gold a few mount hoofs and a title? No, I dont think so, I will just keep on saving everything till a USEFUL event shows up, and I know a lot of people will do the same.

Sometimes wonder if people that plan events around here have actually any idea of the mechanics of this game....apparently nope.
                for what? for the ego and the beautiful PIXEL.. LOL
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Hey R2! We WANT a Hall of Fame Event like the Chinese servers got, not this!

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/...e-rewards.html

So many players will get nothing at all, horribly unfair. Please reconsider this event! What about prizes for the 85K player, 90K, 110K, 120K, 150K, etc? Been waiting to get that Apollo set for a year...and wings, completely disappointed. Please tell us there are other tiers of this event for lower BR players.

Comment

• Just wait and see what new cash event will be on this period .... it will blow your mind and your cc.

Comment

• not my cc. R2 can stuff this event where the sun don't shine
                      Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

• Originally posted by nemosadeos View Post
                        Just wait and see what new cash event will be on this period .... it will blow your mind and your cc.
                        all kind of br boosting event will be introduce real soon. recharged USD$500 and get a mount + 1 wing with gold and many goodie.
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• If I m a big damm cashier maybe just buy the reward than make my br go 450 much much cost me less dollar to spend

Comment

• I don't think this should be called "Hall of Fame"....this event should be called "Hall of Balenor"...

Comment

• Why is everyone complaining about the Rewards? it takes them 6 months to send rewards to mail (after multiple tickets) and we will all be 600k BR by then. So maybe the BR rankings caters for another mess up
                              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• nah this event is made just for pipster he demanded to make him god of balenor so they rank br compared to his as no one else got that much br

Comment

Working...
                                X