Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] The Last Hoorah!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Promotion] The Last Hoorah!

    Duration: 12/19 - 12/21 @ 23:59 PM (Server Time)

    Description: The end of the world is coming December 21st! Okay, maybe not, (I personally believe The Doctor will save us all) but use your Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased. The rewards are:
    • 1000 Balens: 50,000 Gold, 30,000 Daru and Skeleton Key x1
    • 3000 Balens: 180,000 Gold, 120,000 Daru, Socketing Rod x1, HP Pack x1 and Skeleton Key x3
    • 5000 Balens: 300,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Crypt Key x 3, Soul Crystal x 50, Socketing Rod x3, HP Pack x3 and Skeleton Key x5
    • 10000+ Balens: 600,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Crypt Key x8, Soul Crystal x100, Socketing Rod x8, HP Pack x5 and Skeleton Key x10
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

  • #2
    last pays to consume was awsome rewards specialy the lvl 50 legendary stones this pays to consume you giving us stuff that we can alredy easily buy in shop alredy. sorry but no1 will spend more balens then usual just to get this reward.

    Comment


    • #3
      speak for yourself ♥♥♥♥
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-19-2012, 12:50 AM. Reason: That word is not allowed

      Comment


      • #4
        nice.............. for p2players -.-

        Comment


        • #5
          would be better if the reward is crystaloid and legend stone
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

          "I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by qriizpe View Post
            nice.............. for p2players -.-
            F2p players should be glad of this promotion cause its a total **** and im happy of it. I´m a casher but i think the advantages of cashing are too strong now (yet its true that a free player can acces all content of the game bout wings, wich is much better than in most F2p`games) , this is the way a event should be, just give a slightly advantage for cashisng, not gifting equipment for $$$$.
            Although I dont believe this event will be a really good bussiness for them, as is by far the worst spent balen one till this date, so im expecting other cash event soon, maybe years eve?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
              would be better if the reward is crystaloid and legend stone
              why always cry if you dont like the event prices then dont spent balens its as simple as that

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                why always cry if you dont like the event prices then dont spent balens its as simple as that
                Doubt he is crying. But these rewards are not worth trying to "spend" the Balens for.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

                Comment


                • #9
                  cry nag whine etc etc... all the same

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I find it funny, I was planning to buy my wings and a few other things before this event was even released, I'm not gonna say their amazingly awesome super prizes, but its better than me just buying my wings and unlocking my second skill setup.
                    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
                      I find it funny, I was planning to buy my wings and a few other things before this event was even released, I'm not gonna say their amazingly awesome super prizes, but its better than me just buying my wings and unlocking my second skill setup.
                      ye its not like youll stop spending planeed balens you just wont spend extra balens on purpose for this event

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hmmm lets calculate it
                        600,000 Gold --i can get this in 10 hours or 1 WB
                        400,000 Daru -- i can get 800k in 3 days
                        Crypt Key x8 -- this is cool reward ( worth 600 balen )
                        Soul Crystal x100 -- so lame i can get 200 every week if my guild win the final
                        Socketing Rod x8 -- this is cool rewards (worth 1480 balen )
                        HP Pack x5 -- this cost me 500k gold from guild shop so its still lame reward
                        Skeleton Key x10 -- damit i have 250+ key of those
                        so i spend 10k balen to get 2080 balen extra + 100 soul crystal hmm
                        after calculation spending 100$ to get those = stupid call ( for me ) i better save my balen for now

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wow u guys actually believe the world is gonna end on 21 December

                          well as for me i don't plan on letting the world end before i become a major and get my drivers licence
                          so as for the event i think its totally lame since

                          it would be better if they were crystaloids (lvl 5 crystaloids) and lvl 60 legendary stones mmmm
                          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-19-2012, 07:40 AM.
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                          I am a 100% Noob

                          I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                          Become a friend and be kind

                          hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                          MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                          I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                            why always cry if you dont like the event prices then dont spent balens its as simple as that
                            ohh so i cant , ty for ur advice sir/ma'am
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

                            "I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                              F2p players should be glad of this promotion cause its a total **** and im happy of it. I´m a casher but i think the advantages of cashing are too strong now (yet its true that a free player can acces all content of the game bout wings, wich is much better than in most F2p`games) , this is the way a event should be, just give a slightly advantage for cashisng, not gifting equipment for $$$$.
                              Although I dont believe this event will be a really good bussiness for them, as is by far the worst spent balen one till this date, so im expecting other cash event soon, maybe years eve?
                              Its simple, u spend rl money for a game,... not me, i enjoy the game without cashing, but R2games is giving much advantace to thos p2p players... and there's how the game becomes Unequilibrated... (always happen xd)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X