[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
    Yes I have the same problem. Tried refreshing, emptying cache etc, but couldn't get past that stage. Messages were flashing up about players dominating Then I got kicked out for doing nothing for 5 minutes and so am down an attempt. Am so close to Crusader too

Sent a ticket, got a bog standard reply about cache and refreshing. Great.
    thank you.... you just IDed a issue for me, right there...... the issue you refer to is a issue with the flash player plugin.... its happened before in the past when there was a update by adobe and it messed up the flash plugin

there is a guide in my sig that deals with lash player issues, the black screen fix
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by ehscire View Post
      Yes like this, 3rd time booted now. tried in chamber and still the same. i will not try in dungeon as i might lose my attempt. did all the clearing of cache, history, flashed dns and to no avail.
      ive stuck more than one hour, and still like that, ive chance my PC, change modem, change provider, and still stuck,

Comment

• still no improvement? same here..stuck on sword...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          thank you.... you just IDed a issue for me, right there...... the issue you refer to is a issue with the flash player plugin.... its happened before in the past when there was a update by adobe and it messed up the flash plugin

there is a guide in my sig that deals with lash player issues, the black screen fix
          Ty, i will go look at it

Oh and I have a mac, so hoping that applies to me too?
          S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Yes I have the same problem. Tried refreshing, emptying cache etc, but couldn't get past that stage. Messages were flashing up about players dominating Then I got kicked out for doing nothing for 5 minutes and so am down an attempt. Am so close to Crusader too

Sent a ticket, got a bog standard reply about cache and refreshing. Great.
            you so lucky have been kicked from BG,
            ive stucked in MPD for one hour, im doing neither forest just for quest. im now lvl 58 s124

Comment

• and now i got this error message

Attached Files
              Last edited by ehscire; 04-25-2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• lol you may need to refresh your browser

Comment

• Ok, I have done all that, and the game has loaded up. Here's hoping I can get into the next BG. Thanks Kit x
                  S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

• the problem not from us, our PC, or our internet connection
                    the real problem is R2 wartune, having so many MT but is useless
                    making new server, merge old server

Comment

Ok, I have done all that, and the game has loaded up. Here's hoping I can get into the next BG. Thanks Kit x
                      that mean you have kicked from BG, cz u didnt get any points,
                      dont go to Bg dont play MPD

Comment

• what about enligthenment? where? i lose 1.1k matk

Comment

• why wartune didnt make aplication, its better than browser game

Comment

• most if not all computer techs, companies and gaming sites will tell you that clearing your cache and cookies is like doing house keeping on your computer or a oil and filter change on the car.........R2 have created a more compressed and optimized Wartune for the players, so the players are getting a better version of wartune..... but it can require some computer clearing.....

even microsoft recommend a reformat about once a year so that the computer is reloaded with clean updated files instead of the remains of old programs, updates and files that slowly clog up the system....

Comment

• Sorry, but I can't enter to Server203 and it started to be annoying. Have you idea what can be the problem?

Comment

• I have no idea, you have not told me what issues you are experiencing

Comment

Working...
                                X