• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i clear cache??

Comment

• Originally posted by shezzyy View Post
      how cn i clear the cache??
      pllzzz help cnt enter wilds
      http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner download that, its the free version.... install it... and then run it.... the run cleaner button will be in the bottom right corner....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• at 20.00 time server i want to play my multiplayer dungeon, but stuck in the midle, ive clear chace, installing new flash player, restarting my computer, and now at 21.00 time server still stuck
        ***....!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Picture (10).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	1668813

Comment

• Originally posted by R27525629 View Post
          at 20.00 time server i want to play my multiplayer dungeon, but stuck in the midle, ive clear chace, installing new flash player, restarting my computer, and now at 21.00 time server still stuck
          ***....!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40102[/ATTACH]
          I have the same problem as this. Clearing cache and history didnt help it.

Comment

• the file is jamming, you need to refresh the browser, I do that by clicking on the url bar ( address bar ) and hitting enter, it forces the browser to reload the site
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

at 20.00 time server i want to play my multiplayer dungeon, but stuck in the midle, ive clear chace, installing new flash player, restarting my computer, and now at 21.00 time server still stuck
              ***....!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40102[/ATTACH]
              mine too, but after reload the browser, restart the pc n clear cache, cookies, its much better.
              but idk if still cant go to wilds or stuck doing mpd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                the file is jamming, you need to refresh the browser, I do that by clicking on the url bar ( address bar ) and hitting enter, it forces the browser to reload the site
                i just did and still the same Kitwritten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theutates View Post
                  mine too, but after reload the browser, restart the pc n clear cache, cookies, its much better.
                  but idk if still cant go to wilds or stuck doing mpd.
                  ive refreshing, restarting, and clearing chace for 1 hour, and no change, still stuck at black screen like that

Comment

• okay i've been booted out twice in BG now because of this problem, the loading is stuck in letter W of wartune.

Comment

• Nice update guys. Stuck on Battleground loading screen. Gr8 job

Comment

• Originally posted by ehscire View Post
                        okay i've been booted out twice in BG now because of this problem, the loading is stuck in letter W of wartune.
                        like this maybe

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Picture (10).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1668814

if like that. ive same problem with u

Comment

• now i cannot login this game after server maintenance. WTH....

Comment

• Yes I have the same problem. Tried refreshing, emptying cache etc, but couldn't get past that stage. Messages were flashing up about players dominating Then I got kicked out for doing nothing for 5 minutes and so am down an attempt. Am so close to Crusader too

Sent a ticket, got a bog standard reply about cache and refreshing. Great.
                            S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

like this maybe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40103[/ATTACH]

if like that. ive same problem with u
                              Yes like this, 3rd time booted now. tried in chamber and still the same. i will not try in dungeon as i might lose my attempt. did all the clearing of cache, history, flashed dns and to no avail.

Comment

• same here, BG and multi

Comment

Working...
                                X