[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks warone, good information.

Also, there's the BBB, with whom I will be filing a complaint within 2 days if my ticket regarding a refund is not honored.

http://www.bbb.org/central-northern-...-az-1000026617

Please, instead of complaining on these forums, follow the above consumer fraud reporting link, your credit card agency / Paypal, the BBB. Do something about it, don't just whine impotently.

Cheers!

Comment

• United States - FTC Staff Revises Online Advertising Disclosure Guidelines
      09 April 2013

The FTC released new guidance for mobile and other online advertisers that explains how to make disclosures clear and conspicuous to avoid deception. Updating guidance known as Dot Com Disclosures, which was released in 2000, the new FTC staff guidance, .com Disclosures: How to Make Effective Disclosures in Digital Advertising, takes into account the expanding use of smartphones with small screens and the rise of social media marketing. It also contains mock ads that illustrate the updated principles. Like the original, the updated guidance emphasizes that consumer protection laws apply equally to marketers across all mediums, whether delivered on a desktop computer, a mobile device, or more traditional media such as television, radio, or print. The FTC has developed several outreach tools to inform business and consumers about making disclosures in today’s digital marketplace.

Link -> http://icpen.org/news/united-states-...uidelines.html

Comment

• They can revoke their license and make them pay back consumers who have been duped. You just cant push people around.

Comment

• Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
          ^ well r2 have decided that the wartune community, on the whole, are too stupid and easy to scam so they increased the amount to $500 thinking people who recharged $300 would continue to top up $200 more in order to get the steed.

i mean seriously.. would you screw up such a simple thing as to avoid a typo between $300 and $500? why isn't the typo found anywhere else but the amount of money?
          um 2nd reward line still says 20 balen so there is another typo not defending them but.....

Comment

• Even if i wanted to spend $500 on the steed, it wont even let me pay for it!! I recharged $300 worth, then went to get another $100 with same debit card and it said that my card was declined.. They can take only so many orders from one person and i would have to wait 5 days before i can make another order.. The event is only 3 days long!! If you are really going to charge THAT much for that horse.. it should have WAY better stats.. not the same as the easy to get crusader horse..

Comment

• Dont worry.. we will get another care package im sure..
              Last edited by Snowrat; 09-19-2014, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
                Im sure they will just throw us another package to shut everyone up.. What will we get? a few insignia and 100k gold.. This is **.. I spent enough on this game and now i think its time to quit and go back to my "real" life..
                Don't spend money on the game....especially when the rewards are **** like this event.

My entire guild is boycotting this event. That's like 30 cashiers.... Nice job R2!

Comment

• It's hard to imagine a worse way to manage an event and alienate paying customers etc..

Comment

• I'm am departuring from R2..
                    I haven't seen this much since...well I never did
                    Goodbye R2.
                    I will be on Wartune just ************
                    Cya......
                    Game: Wartune
                    Server: 2 Edena Village
                    Class: Mage
                    Name: Mary Magdalene
                    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                    Flying with the fishes,
                    Or maybe in the Ocean,
                    swimming with the pigeons,
                    See my world is Different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                      I'm am departuring from R2..
                      I haven't seen this much since...well I never did
                      Goodbye R2.
                      I will be on Wartune just ************
                      Cya......
                      What's the difference exactly? They have the exact same events with the same prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        What's the difference exactly? They have the exact same events with the same prices.
                        Well was I talking about the events and prices? Nope ._.
                        I was talking about I been at ************ before and I never saw this amount of dissatisfied amount of customers not to mention the amount of bugs, hacks and other Dsn problems
                        ************ does not have that.
                        And winlord. Let's leave it be with just you read this and not response to it saying something that would start to an argument.
                        As though I cannot tell you to not respond to this, I would just leave it be.
                        There is no need for further information why I Departure .
                        Last edited by Xhiah; 05-03-2013, 02:37 PM.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                        Flying with the fishes,
                        Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Well was I talking about the events and prices? Nope ._.
                          I was talking about I been at ************ before and I never saw this amount of dissatisfied amount of customers not to mention the amount of bugs, hacks and other Dsn problems
                          ************ does not have that.
                          Then you know nothing, the only thing that you were right about is DNS problem, and that wasn't R2's fault.
                          All the other stuff are exactly the same because they're only publishers and can't alter the game, and they both have the same version.

Comment

Then you know nothing, the only thing that you were right about is DNS problem, and that wasn't R2's fault.
                            All the other stuff are exactly the same because they're only publishers and can't alter the game, and they both have the same version.
                            Well Have I ever seen any other wartune site that has had this much **** going on? Nope. That is in my opinion which you cannot change winlord.
                            Case closed... I do not need you to be such a rude bother like the time you sent me that Notification about your character. That was so rude.
                            And btw I do know stuff.

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                            Flying with the fishes,
                            Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment

Well Have I ever seen any other wartune site that has had this much **** going on? Nope. That is in my opinion which you cannot change winlord.
                              Case closed... I do not need you to be such a rude bother like the time you sent me that Notification about your character. That was so rude.
                              And btw I do know stuff.
                              R2Games have the biggest amount of customers out of all the companies that run English wartune for 7Road, so obviously, statistically speaking, you'd have more complaints.

I can't change your opinion, but I can show you why the assumptions that you've made and have brought you to this opinion are wrong.

Comment

R2Games have the biggest amount of customers out of all the companies that run English wartune for 7Road, so obviously, statistically speaking, you'd have more complaints.

I can't change your opinion, but I can show you why the assumptions that you've made and have brought you to this opinion are wrong.
                                As your assumptions are your opinion to winlord. You can say they are the best company ever. Opinion.
                                As for R2 yes they have a lot of customers hoping to find a good site to play on. But what I see is that they may have more people who registered but also more complaints than the less customer ones. Get it?

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                                Flying with the fishes,
                                Or maybe in the Ocean,

Comment