No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a lot of money they want us to spend for crappy prizes this event is pointless

Comment

We want legend shard exchange and not a magic box that is a chance that event was **** as well to keep spenders happy give us something worth spending for

Comment

this is a joke !

why why why

Comment

this is a joke !

why why why

Comment

aaaaa why increase consume from 30K balens to 50K balens

Comment

Originally posted by GolDivah View Post
              I agree with you kilo :P
              hey goly hows furby

Comment

I was all set to recharge for this as I wanted the horse, since the last consume and spend event removed it. But 500, Thats a little bit insane.
                Name: Niasaj
                Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                Classification: ArchMage
                Guild Leader: Alliance
                BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Typo sorry but that sucks. 50k na not cool. I would rather see it at 30k or 40k at the max. Not 50K that is way to much.

[S19] Desert of Curses - Guild: Alliance

Comment

dude i spent about 1k dollars in 2 months playing this game myself and im about to quit aswell. this is just discusting the way they poke with a stick hold a carrot infront and expect the money horse to chase it. i want this off my screen now!!! if this hot event is still on my screen when i wake up im gonna delete my account and remove my credit card from their pocket!!!!

Comment

• I dont get all that offered on S19 , Wow.
                      Name: Niasaj
                      Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                      Classification: ArchMage
                      Guild Leader: Alliance
                      BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                      Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

• OK this is not right I just looked at my hot events and look what am getting for only 50k Balens. [S19] Desert of Curses

Last edited by ServiusTheBear; 05-03-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• yeah, I would appreciate players telling me what servers they are on, when they post screenshots, so I can check to see why some servers are seeing more bonus items than other servers
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kazuma9188
                            This is cheating!!! I recharged 30K then found out it need 50K?!! ***!!! And best of all I get nothing from the reward after charging 30k!!!!!!!!

its not recharging 30k balens ... its CONSUMING balens.... u have to USE the amount of balens. As for the amount, the forum says 30k and i have seen it 50k on most servers. So, which one is correct?
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                              yeah, I would appreciate players telling me what servers they are on, when they post screenshots, so I can check to see why some servers are seeing more bonus items than other servers
                              [S19] Desert of Curses

Comment

• Originally posted by R29770803 View Post
                                dude i spent about 1k dollars in 2 months playing this game myself and im about to quit aswell. this is just discusting the way they poke with a stick hold a carrot infront and expect the money horse to chase it. i want this off my screen now!!! if this hot event is still on my screen when i wake up im gonna delete my account and remove my credit card from their pocket!!!!
                                just cancelled my vip waiting on responce from the ones in charge. your losing everyone or just me? funny i looked at my spending records and it only showed this month still alot of 10k balen purchases lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X