No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the worm boss time is still good, but the dragon world boss isnt, so it would be appreciated if u take the drake boss to the 11.35 instead.

Comment

it should be find as long there is 1 WB at 11:35. its a great news

Comment

Originally posted by fherlayt View Post
        i was happy that wb1 went away, finally it didn't interrupt my work, and now it's coming back bad, bad news

for some people, wb1 was good time. For some, wb2. For some, wb3. You should have left all 3 in the game, but limit a player to use 2 per day.
        this is the best solution i have read!

Comment

Why gamesnya schedule back one hour, we were in asia too late and often can not participate ivent the next.
          And why WB for Blood Fang at Disable, because we are not always able to follow WB morning and afternoon.

Comment

Please think about the way that each matching for us in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by EmangCool View Post
              Please think about the way that each matching for us in Asia.
              Sorry, but the server time matches the region its in. We have daylight savings time, which means all OUR clocks are set back an hour. Sorry, but this is the way it is, so the server is setting it's clock back to match the region it's in and won't be set back just for you in Asia or any other part of the world. Maybe r2 will bring an Asian server so you can play on your time, but these servers are to be played on OUR time. Sorry about your luck.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Awesome, not only is the WB back in the most inconvenient time for many but it now over laps with arena time. GJ!
                FinalHC
                Kabam - S39/S6
                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

the whole time change of time thing on world boss seems to mess with those of us that work. why would we even need to change this??

Comment

Don't like the wb time change... hurry home after work to get to the 16:00 one... But if you actually fix the lag issue, I won't complain much

Comment

how does it overlap arena time ? do u guys need 25 min to kill wb ? LOL

I wish my server was so slow

Comment

I dont like losing the 16.00 boss, but i think is cause of gold rush on the next part of th patch. At 16.00 many online, so maybe thats the reason the change the time of the WB.

As some1 was tell the best solution is more WB they could even be each 2 hours, but each player just have 2 atts. that will be a 24/7 game.

Comment

Ahhh, R2, fix it for everybody. Since you've cut the gold output, bring BloodFang back, add new WB Faye, make them 6 hours apart starting at 0100, 0700, 1300, and 1900.

Comment

wish they would also move 22:00-23:00 WB to 16:00-17:00 that would be great, anyways it overlaps the BG in 21:00-23:00

Comment

Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post
                              Ahhh, R2, fix it for everybody. Since you've cut the gold output, bring BloodFang back, add new WB Faye, make them 6 hours apart starting at 0100, 0700, 1300, and 1900.
                              oh so you mean working people should only get 1 wb per day? well that's awesome!

Comment

WHY THE **** DID U MOVE THE ONE WB THAT IS GOOD PLACED FOR PPL HAVING WORK/SCHOOL!?
                                move the ******* late wb.. now ppl with early morning and things during the day gotta stay up late to do wb and then go up early and miss the now moved Wb
                                Lovely People
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-13-2013, 03:10 PM. Reason: watch the language.

Comment

Working...
                                X