• Show
Clear All

• phoenix_pinion
    replied
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz balen balen balen.......????????????????????always

Leave a comment:

• Numbsouls
    replied
    to be honest i dont know about the 5 rod for 145 or what ever sale that happened in the past, im kind of new here ^^

if the event would have been like 100-125balen for a rod and x2 lvl9 luckstones i think it would have been a 'sale'

anyways the game is rigged, with 70-90% sucess on enchants i normaly fail 50% LOL

Leave a comment:

• deepakluniya
    replied
    not bad ata ll

Leave a comment:

• XLOU...
    replied
    i hate that you cant get a green/blue sylph or maybe only with money......you could make that sylph seal to make a higher sylph.....

Leave a comment:

• Gooregu
    replied
    Don't expect 5-pack on 'old' servers. It wont be here. I bet my own socks on it.

Leave a comment:

• jhon84
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeLanCrupuk View Post
    well..well..well.. didnt see blue/green irish/pan in sylph atol after exchange.... nice! more fool if still try to get it in that map. all is a white
    i got green so keep tryng

Leave a comment:

• BarataYuda
    replied
    come on r2, you need to put on a better sale than this....

Leave a comment:

• R225950338
    replied
    Iris Exchange is suck, i exchanged 20 at same time and opened in bulk but all white suck system, and about socket rods from 45 days i didnt got socket rod from guild blessing, really suck

Leave a comment:

• patagorro
    replied
    is it me or those "offers" are getting lamer and lamer?

Leave a comment:

• lostkamikaze
    replied
    the march promo was 5 rods and 5 skeleton keys for 145 balens , now is even better lol
    Last edited by lostkamikaze; 12-02-2013, 05:04 AM. Reason: cuz i can O_O

Leave a comment:

• InFlamesPT
    replied
    I've seen this pack before but I was expecting for a better one.
    And the funny thing is, the most people that complains about it... will end to buy it lol..

Leave a comment:

• Cupyd
    replied
    Guild Blessing is much Better (if only Lucky)

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Are r2 kidding me?

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    It's becoming quite sad the last few days. What kind of moron would offer this and say it's a sale (and I don't usually resort to namecalling but I just can't put it any other way).

Leave a comment:

• KeyLeR7
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    bring back the 5 socket rod pack sale... that was one of the "non-greedy" sales that was actually a "sale"

Seems like R2's definition of "sale" means... "make it as pricey as possible and pretend it's a sale when it's not"

No one wants level 8 luck stones... you can easily get that from Guild Shop, and no one buys that either, everyone goes straight for level 9 luck stones.
    too right mate..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X