X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• di3sl0w
    replied
    this event is a ***** joke....some1 tryed it like 5 times and got wings...i spend 30k balens for 100mahra?does it worth ?no way.

Leave a comment:

• Prinzeteardrop
    replied
    HEY R2 YOU SHOULD MAKE IT FARE FOR EVERYONE. US NON COINERS CANT PAY FOR THE MAGIC POTS TO BE OPEN.yOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER WAY FOR US TO GET HAMMERS.. ALSO REWARD US FOR YESTERDAYS BIG MISTAKE OF NOONE GETTING ONLINE. OH AND IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU ALL TO EMAIL ME BACK ABOUT MY TICKET. ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW AND STILL NO ANSWER. I WANT ME TENTH PLACE REWARD. THAT I SHOWED YOU ALL PICS I DID NOT GET IN WORLD BOSS. WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    so how does it work - does it use 65 balens and a magic hammer or does it only use the magic hammer if you have 1. If it only needs the magic hammer - it should have a little hammer symbol to click, otherwise its very confusing.

Leave a comment:

• daft48eddiex
    replied
    so how does it work - it says use 65 balens and a magic hammer or does it only use the magic hammer if you have 1

Leave a comment:

• rifkykie
    replied
    My Char SyNysTeR server 248 lvl 59
    indonesia

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    not worth it

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    in my server one get wigs

Leave a comment:

• rgnofear
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    They are testing see if players spend balens on it, if they are then be sure it will become permanent, or once 3 days, like they did with the ****** box where you have to spend 25 balens to open 1.
    on chinese wartune , the event had taken place around a about i think 1-2 months back so the time the event will be held on chinese wartune then aftr 1-2 months it will held on r2 also

Leave a comment:

• dragopyr
    replied
    i got 20k kyatine, but is in inventory, and not have menu with "use" buton, can help ?, is blocked in inventory

Leave a comment:

• R212287171
    replied
    Well. For those out there that have said Wartune doesn't give you so much as a Pot to **** in. Here you all are. A Pot to **** in.
    If am not going to waste 25 balens opening 1 of those stupid chests for 1 sepulcrum reward, what makes you think i will spend 65.

Leave a comment:

• WWELegendaryFan
    replied
    cool, wish it was for bound balens though

Leave a comment:

• BabyBubbz
    replied
    the magic pot is a rip off and only gives ****

Leave a comment:

• kyutii
    replied
    spend and get some ** craps -.-

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    They are testing see if players spend balens on it, if they are then be sure it will become permanent, or once 3 days, like they did with the ****** box where you have to spend 25 balens to open 1.
    i spend $4000 last year when them hade Wild Alpacha and i was not getting it, i never got TOP reward frome any box some has ben in 4 months in row.
    So i have stop spend in this gamling there man never get anything. Its time for them to give top reward in lesser spins for make people wanna spend.

I have learn me frome first time Magic Pot was up its not worth it so i just spend 100 x and give up dont got anything i wanted. So i dont keep spin anymore.

If i got some more of intresset more fate stones and has ben a higre drop rate am hade problie keep spend.

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    soo if i got wings i will be really a lucky bastard xd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X