Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R29699795
    replied
    HS come in tok after R2 add auto spaw sylph, hope now they remove sylphs from shadow if remove stun, or make allow spaw once, be honest
    Last edited by R29699795; 07-07-2014, 03:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Faahim
    replied
    in chinsese wartune a new char start at lvl 40

Leave a comment:

• Scraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by sandstorm7 View Post
    it dont matter only big spender can get 1k star sand at lv60 dude
    Well DUDE, it may surprise you, but that is what they want!

Leave a comment:

• vanjanja
    replied
    Dear R2, can you tell me why you disable DEF skill effect on WB and in SPIRE ?!! its a skill and player gain from it, while MAGE have healing, and 2 AOE, Knight have shield and protection can reduce and inflect damage why they keep their skills while archers should get them disabled !? very unfair.

Now come to HS its part of the game and we deal with it, we lvl this up if u remove hs effect most players will lvl up and go to end the game ,, after lvl up most will not survive and u get the GAME END !!!
    I Know mostly this is because of cashers , but i think U need free players as U need cashers ,,, why because servers will be empty if u just have cahsers! hope u listen to this.

TOK, why u have them always undressed for NM, while full dressed in easy, normal, hard !? should be all the same so all players getting the same chance against their lvl and strength.

Last thing TY
    Last edited by vanjanja; 07-07-2014, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hammyâ„¢
    replied
    Last edited by Hammyâ„¢; 07-07-2014, 03:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mpdeep
    replied
    refine sylph reduce level, ...its great, but star tear convert also needed,.....

Leave a comment:

• R26910819
    replied
    long time ago that game needed time to be strong do quests and runs together now you can buy almost everything i will not be surprised if soon we can see offer like recharge 500k balens and you will get full lvl 80 set legend for free + maybe big spender event you can get mount cards

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Cupyd View Post
    Honestly, When Holy Seal is work just for first hit ? No idea if doing Tower of King with Dressed Shadow ? What for Next ? Don't do Tower of King ( if Impossible to win ) ?? Remove Tower of King ( There is better than NO ) ?? Any idea for what next ? Or just Quit ?.....( Not easy for me to say "GIVE UP" ) JUST SAYS
    The answer is obvious. They will tell you to make the $_$ face and spend some $$$ to be able to do anything. Soon all activities will be free to participate in but impossible to complete without spending $$$.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    It might probably mean less whining of people in bg.
    But I still can't whine about ppl stunning me...no one has HS lv 100 to stun me so far...really whether they nerf HS or not it doesn't matter in the long run. No one can stun each other once they max HS..

Leave a comment:

• Cupyd
    replied
    Honestly, When Holy Seal is work just for first hit ? No idea if doing Tower of King with Dressed Shadow ? What for Next ? Don't do Tower of King ( if Impossible to win ) ?? Remove Tower of King ( There is better than NO ) ?? Any idea for what next ? Or just Quit ?.....( Not easy for me to say "GIVE UP" ) JUST SAYS

Leave a comment:

• Faahim
    replied
    Guild battle in oceanic in 4 hours

Leave a comment:

• Lexx5
    replied
    When I see this games like this getting easier ways, it usually a sign that the game will be shutting down after april next year 2015

Leave a comment:

• R26910819
    replied
    haha only 1 stun a fight many campers will be very angry haha it is good change have suggestion could you also take off sylphs in tower of kings? it should give us less lag and ToK easy mode will be easy because now it is harder every day and soon to pass 5 waves ppl will need minimum 100k br team

Leave a comment:

• In3rtic
    replied
    I wish they just remove HS from the game at all... Anyway it was bad turn to implement such a thing.. There should be done other ways to drop your excess xp into.

Leave a comment:

• Facepenalty
    replied
    lol man guild battle is in 12 hours lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X