Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 7/7 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Monday, the 7th of July at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE:
    • Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Added Wartune Summer Sunshine Events. - Click here for more info
    • Reduced level requirement for unlocking the Sylph Refine function from Lvl. 70 to Lvl. 60.
    • Optimized the effect of the Holy Seal skill: Holy Seal can only stun an enemy once during its first hit in battle, later effects during the same battle will only cause damage.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

• Centaur0001
    replied
    Totally dislike the nerf to Holy Seal. Having a skill that only works a certain way on the first combat use, in an inferior way after that, you may as well make Suntoria drop your MDEF on the 2nd use, or let Rain Dance from your sylph only heal players with less than 5% damage if you have to use it again. If you feel you need to really take it away from us after one use...and, let's be clear, it's used to try to STUN...you should just grey it out after the first use in a combat so we don't have anyone expecting it to be useful the second time around and get just the meagre damage effects. It's also illogical and unintuitive for it to behave as you've now made it. Please switch it back to the way it was earlier...if you're lucky enough to get a balanced enough battle that you could use Holy Seal the first time AND still be in a fight with a chance to choose to use it again, you DESERVE to keep the balance that got you that far in battle, that you earned by leveling up HS in the first place with hard work, and to let it stun again and again if that keeps you alive. If you're on the down side of an UNfair fight, you've probably gotten creamed after someone used it once anyway, so it won't matter. Why take away an obvious boost to balanced play?

Leave a comment:

• jessysilver
    replied
    keep getting naked

Leave a comment:

• slikec
    replied
    As i said before if we can stun only once now tok nm will be worst so noone will really gain most will lose and my group could do 4 lvls when 1 not naked now 2 Good ill max sc. on 12th so ill survive

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    the new upgrade is suck for ToK NightMare, cant stun even more rounds. only 1 time and thts it. even only for 1 dress and other 3 naked. tht no fun anymore, cant get more better rewards to get more chest. its even harder to play now in ToK NM.

Leave a comment:

• Silea
    replied
    I am still getting a pop up saying mait is underway I can click out of it and log in but it is a bit annoying

Leave a comment:

• shineranger
    replied
    dont like it.... so hard to kill in tok then if like this.... even if 1 dressed.... grrr....

Leave a comment:

• R212287171
    replied
    Just done ToK nm, 1st time since the update. Its now impossible to do. Had 3 naked and 1 just rings and 1 jewel. Couldn't get past 3rd round, jessy with the rings and jewel was easy enough but quorax was imposible, got bored after 20 mins of hitting him and i'am no light weight, Lvl 79 with full lv 70 set 125k+ br. Don't know what the problem is since we hardly use stun at all, never been that hard before. Can't see the point of playing this game anymore, all these changes messing the game play up.

Leave a comment:

• VenessaAnne
    replied
    Not sure if others have been posting this, but YOU CANT LEVEL YOUR PETS UP ONCE EVOLVED ANYMORE. This was a change with the patch and i feel is a mistake. Making players who cashed their pets or orange a bigger advantage is actually annoying and is making a lot of players on my server somewhat upset.

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Thanks for all the new lag! Great job R2! At least you can install lag properly.

Leave a comment:

• R210702107
    replied
    R 2 you need to do something about skytrail - even make it like god desend event that you had, when hiiting in skytrail and not kill it then time on hp and use one att each time, because knights and those that can't use money on game have so big disadvantage to get it done, knights don't have any form for df and many can't get mire rune. So it's not possible for a knight to get equal with archer and mages there, only big spenders can get up there only one more reason for me to leave this game when it's so unjust system.

Leave a comment:

• Jezzabel
    replied
    I've been seeing the same thing in the screen shot, but the kabam servers are back up. Just close the window by clicking on the red X. It will show up again if you have to refresh.
    Last edited by Jezzabel; 07-07-2014, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sledgehammer33
    replied
    Kabam server USeast 3 still under maintenance so what gives? i could give u same screenshot as above only showing my server THIS SUX

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Kabam S41 still under maintenance?

Click image for larger version

Name:	maintenance.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	414.5 KB
ID:	1690400

Leave a comment:

• thisdude
    replied
    Hs is an equalizer skill. I'm just wondering how many dollars and tears from the impatient whiners it took to get the one equalizer we had nerfed.

HS is OP waaa... No matter how much money I spend, I still get stunned.. waaa...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X