Clear All

would be great if they advised what is actually happening to oceanic

Comment

then the mt will take 4 hours more zzzz

Comment

oceanic
        need your support, guys

Comment

Well Oceanic server shud get a nice compensation of dragon souls to say for this delay

Comment

No GA,

Comment

Where is it?i can't see it..

Comment

waaaahh!??!! wer is oceanic?? why isnt it up yet??!!

Comment

So if you want dragon soul you get 2 per day from mpd and you can get for 225 balen daily 3 cryptkeys (6750 balen = 55.00 $ per months ) to get a few from Tormented Necro!
                  lol what a scam again

P.S. I Had a few cryptkeys savet up so i thought what the hell let try one time for dragon soul in Tormented Necro. Allready when i reacht lvl 6 i thought if this trend keeps up it must be a Joke 1 soul at lvl 5, 2 souls at lvl 10 so i stopt again just befor lvl 15 since i can not beat him with my meager 95k BR at now lvl 66!
                  But one think is VERY CLEAR for me i will not Buy Cryptkeys for such a small retur.
                  I believe R2 just took the patch as it is right from 7Roads Chinese server's without taking in consideration, over there 98% of the chars the same lvl got 50k-75k more then here.
                  There running lvl 50 around with 110k+BR and are considert normal since Chinese server-give outs are about 1000% higher then here.So for them going necro lvl 20+ is like we running Catacombs to lvl 100 the just blitz it.
                  Last edited by Wittekind; 07-18-2014, 10:15 PM.
                  “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                  George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                  S416 - Whispering Hills
                  Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Kidder89 View Post
                    I will just go ahead and tackle both of these really quick i have gotten through 3 stars of blue and 1k away from 4 in a month and a half from free mahra so there goes that theory because i have put less then $300 including vip since Feb and have done that. Got hades after spending $5 on the last event got the mount twice from the last event for free and people spending loads of money got nothing so i feel thats pretty fair in my book they get stronger i get all the event items by spending barely anything. and i dont know what all this bribe/stat **** is you are just throwing stuff out there because you are out of things to try to prove me wrong with. and if they just start giving everything away to all the "free" players nobody would spend any money on anything and all this money they have would eventually go away because "free" players includes not buying VIP so there goes that money too. You get stuff for free, if you dont get it well then tough luck move on and get over it and quit dumping all of your money into their wallets trying to buy cool stuff and work on a toon who has what well over $1000 that cant pass stage one level 5....

Side note: It's called an online reward. Again not showing much knowledge besides making yourself look terrible.

Hello your going to "tackle these really quick" are you? Bless your stoopid little heart, what exactly are you tackling. You got exceedingly lucky and come here to gloat. thank you for that. BTW love to see you waste all your mahra onto a hades slpyh to get purple and then figure out how your going to evolve it. Another $5? hahahahhaha fool

Comment

alohaaa hooo need to do beach dance for hades and appolo so they will impress and will grant them cause no chance of hades or appolo

Comment

Oceanic servers are up!
                        S292 Archer level 46
                        35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                        August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                        283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                        May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

nice event, if u get an extra apollo or hades u'll get 950 MTW..... go figure...

Comment

To sum it up...
                            Another shi.t patch in which u dont get to actually play anything new but only gather some items and spend more money on tormented necro (old content)
                            Another shi.t event even for low/medium cashers, i thought last one was **** but they managed to bring the shi.t to a new other level of stink.
                            Keep up the great work.

Comment

Id rather evolve gaia n iris free than put that kind of cash into hades and apollo. They cost a fortune to get and now after building them with sep n mahra they want $300 more to evolve um. ** that ill concentrate and the free sylphs. Too much greed!

Comment

hi medo

Comment

Working...
                                X