Event for recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event for recharge

R2 Are working in events like this? Why dont do Growth Events like anothers developers? They do 1 each 2 weeks!

No Ofcourse they won't. They have cut down the prices on Carnaval and Magnata because the other providers have it like that.. but changing to the same events as them which will give us benefit back.. no no ofc not. And on top of all, I don't know what they have done with the weekly maintenance but the game is completely messed up. I stopped recharging, when I have the energy to start up a new toon, I will move to [removed]
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-18-2020, 12:57 PM. Reason: Removal of content.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
      No Ofcourse they won't. They have cut down the prices on Carnaval and Magnata because the other providers have it like that.. but changing to the same events as them which will give us benefit back.. no no ofc not. And on top of all, I don't know what they have done with the weekly maintenance but the game is completely messed up. I stopped recharging, when I have the energy to start up a new toon, I will move to [removed]
      If issues are not being reported they cannot be fixed. If you wish to report them please, provide clear details and screenshots or videos documenting the issues you're experiencing. This will make it easier for me to understand and clearly report them to the team or if you choose to send in a ticket the same information and detail will be required. Thank you!
      Last edited by *Minori*; 01-18-2020, 12:57 PM.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X