Server 3 events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vilanov View Post
    Incorrect, the months on wartune events are 28 days old, 7 days for each event, so if the server opened on 6th, the new events that last 28 days should end on day 3, which is exactly what happened. So there is nothing wrong with it.

wrong according to the dev im talking to from ticket reply to my email he says 1 month old 6th to 6th nothing about 28 day.

imaginary dev here:
    Greetings,

Like we’ve said already your server hasn’t yet hit the mark for a month old. Your server was released on September 6th at 05:00 AM PDT (8:00 PM GMT+8 ) and today is Oct.5 2019 therefore it isn’t 1 month old. Also, we have already explained that new events will be released after the the said days therefore it will be upcoming. The events that you are looking at your server is something that you cannot participate and there’s no item to exchange nor can be bought from the shop because that event isn’t intended for your server and the events that will be will be released after more than 30 days.

Greetings,

Like we’ve said and explained to you new events and new shop items will be available after the 30th day mark of your server wherein it was recently released. Thank you!

Greetings,

Today mark and hit a month for the S3 however our Developers Team are currently on their weekend vacation and the earliest we can get a feedback from them about this missing items from the shop for the current events will be tomorrow which is Monday. Thank you!
    You are not talking to a dev directly, you are talking to a GM or highest you can go on ticket is a support team. You will never talk directly to a developers through the ticket. So yea, you are imagining stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by vilanov View Post

you missed the posters whole argument nowhere did he say non cashers needed the shop items he said not being able to do events hurt non cashers and give them an already disadvanged strike to 2 strikes now. the shop comment was pointed at cashers not able to use the shop right now either. so basically cashers and the non cashers have got screwed for 4 days now.
      Are you unavaible to do maps and collect crystals shards? No

Are you unavaible to spin wheel fo fate and collect fate stones ? No

Are you unavaible to kill wild monsters and collect fate stones? No

So yea, you can do the events, even tho you are not a casher. The only difference is that the shop itens are not there and for cashers who would might want to receive more rewards from events.

And like i told you already, it is been reported but we are waiting for the support team to be back from weekend vacation, nothing else we can do. Only they can talk directly to devs. GMs, mentors or forums mods, cannot.

Comment

actually since very few are 55 as we were not due these events yet then yes people are unavailable for maps and the same goes for spinning the wheel so the answer to those are yes

Comment

"You are not talking to a dev directly, you are talking to a GM or highest you can go on ticket is a support team. You will never talk directly to a developers through the ticket. So yea, you are imagining stuff."

--nope not imagining talking to someone who has higher power(dev, gm ,support) all of which are higher than you and has directly replied to me a completely different point that you claim to know.

Are you unavaible to do maps and collect crystals shards? No-----yes only 6 people can do maps on the entire server as of 2 days ago with no prior days of crystal saving to do event.

Are you unavaible to spin wheel fo fate and collect fate stones ? No -----yes only less than 10 can do this..

Are you unavaible to kill wild monsters and collect fate stones? No----yes the mobs that drop fate stones 90% of server cannot kill yet.

"And like i told you already, it is been reported but we are waiting for the support team to be back from weekend vacation, nothing else we can do. Only they can talk directly to devs. GMs, mentors or forums mods, cannot."

--lol no you never said anything about the weekend vacation, I did. from my imaginary higher ranked employee that as far as im concerned a dev as his answer are more aligned to correct than yours.

Comment

If you and your friends don’t meet the level requirement to do the events, it is not an developent problem. You just happens to not have enough people in server that is in that level matching with those events. If you find any glitch, then I will report. Otherwise there is nothing to do since you are avaible to do them all.

All you need to know as a player is that your shop problem has been reported and we (mods and GMs) are waiting for support team answer. Is not your concern to know if they are on weekend vacation or not. The GM who replied to you just said that to be nice and help you be patiently, which I guess you aren’t because since you are paying you demand a answer right away for all your problems. That’s not how things works, it’s not because you pay, means you can get what you want, when you want. So again, like I told you before, it has been reported and we are waiting for the support team reply, and this is my last answer concerning this.

if you have any further question feel free to ask, once I get a response I will post here, and the GMs will answer you about it in ticket.

Trevorus

Comment

Originally posted by Nis View Post
              actually since very few are 55 as we were not due these events yet then yes people are unavailable for maps and the same goes for spinning the wheel so the answer to those are yes
              That’s not a glitch neither bug or any problem concerning the game at all. That’s how the events works, and if you didn’t meet the requirements this month, make sure you do next month.

Trevorus

Comment

Hello Vilanov, there is a GM taking care of this issue and also working for a compensation regarding this matter.

Comment

Working...
                X