Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected Downtime - Ended

Dear players,

We are aware of the issue with being unable to access Wartune Reborn today. The problem is currently being worked on and we hope to have a fix soon. At this time, we do not have an estimate for how long servers will be down for. We thank you in advance for your patience.

UPDATE: Servers are up. We apologize for the inconvenience.

hope they fix it before reset lol, i have stuffs i didn't complete

Comment

Originally posted by ziggyd_1 View Post
      hope they fix it before reset lol, i have stuffs i didn't complete

Perdi 4 CG, 2 campos minados de ametista e 1 GVG e etc ...

I lost 4 CG, 2 amethyst minefields and 1 GVG and etc ...

Comment

Can they add that maintenance note to the game lol??
        And to change server status on site!!!

Comment

The lack of communication is appalling

Comment

grrrrr no gb last night was in and tried refresh and then couldnt get in . loosing my runs today . already 9 hours down . when is this gonna be solved ?

Comment

As mentioned in the original post, we do not have an estimate for how long servers will be down for. A maintenance note cannot be added as the issue is before the page that you would be shown while servers are under maintenance.

They are working hard to resolve the issue and restore the servers to working condition, it's just the issue is complicated and will take time. We apologize for not having more information to share.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X