• Show
Clear All

• SONICxxx1
    replied
    i want my gems back r2 just tell me why you stole all my gems from my acc

Leave a comment:

• erfolv01
    replied
    You now get logged off the next time you open any game in Internet Explorer after using r2client, this is a bad issue, please fix it to the previous state.

Leave a comment:

• frozenshade
    replied
    My client has an update, download the update and it never installs properly. Restarted client, even restarted computer

Leave a comment:

• everknown
    replied
    Aww, client updated and it no longer supports multi-client.

Leave a comment:

• doomboom85
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PowerPup90
    replied
    Instead of wasting time and money on a stupid client, may i suggest that r2 start looking after its players by updating and supporting the platforms it has, customer service is awful, GM's and Mentors always try there best, but experience tells me that its the higher chain of people that dont seem to care about its players and then of course the GM's and mentors suffer as a result
    we need a Developer or someone from head office to speak to us and give us some indication where our money is being spent, i have been a LS player for 2 and a half years and we have had no update for over a year
    no support or tickets get answered, bugs from over a year a go still not fixed. come on guys sort it out or at least give the games that you dont want to another company that will provide a better service to its players.

Leave a comment:

• thekatielong
    replied
    Was working well till about last week, almost every game had to be rebooted about 5 to 6 times before it loaded properly. As of yesterday the game won't even login into R2.
    I uninstalled it 4 times and reinstalled and the same thing keeps happening. Goes to the login prompt and then nothing.

Leave a comment:

• lezerkabat
    replied
    Where is the Zombies Ate my Pizza! I want to play!

Leave a comment:

• -WolferS-
    replied
    working for me just fine but I don't see any difference in terms of improvements between r2 client and the browser

Leave a comment:

• R286795869
    replied
    Yea I did this and had to uninstall it ( Like Real QUICK) it started downloading a bunch of off the Wall **. (SO DON"T NOT DOWNLOAD IT)

Leave a comment:

• rogaby2
    replied
    how can we test this new...beta...what ever, if we cant play??? this is second time -just a day ago was the same- Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledrtyry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1722123
    also would be verry handy a "log out" button...as moste of us have alters to run too
    We are in CSHB, events are runing...and we cant get in game...typicaly your management style! you can't fix or add things when there isn't smth important in game?? i wonder why...

Leave a comment:

• elrematador23
    replied
    the mini cliente no work in my pc is w7 need instal adove flash player and i have adove flash player 2015Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	1722040

Leave a comment:

• FromShadowsIRise
    replied
    client is just another distraction like the giveaway so they dont have to answer the players of the games they abandoned after we spent a lot of money on it.

feedback?its a piece of ****.

Leave a comment:

• Dragon-imp
    replied
    Originally posted by Uvntz View Post
    Here is how Yitien is being treated. They ask for feedback but they don't care at all.
    Excuse me, but I think R2 wanted R2client feedback here, am I wrong? What does this (all those quotes) have to do with R2client?
    And please stay on topic of providing proper feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Uvntz
    replied
    Originally posted by shockira View Post
    is it true that blade hunter will be close this december 16 2015
    Here is how Yitien is being treated. They ask for feedback but they don't care at all.

Originally posted by SuperGrace
    sorry but no more GM here in yitien. This game is totally dead!
    Originally posted by TheBliTzz
    Yeah, damn i agree with u SuperGrace..they abandoned yitien and giving lot of free voucher pack for their new games like Mythborn,NovaGenesis,etc..
    Originally posted by SuperGrace
    Why dont you just simply tell the players here that this game is no longer alive?
    Originally posted by R216193555
    they wouldn't do that,..dev and publisher still waiting for new player who have fool enough to do recharge..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X