Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2Client Is Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlaw.Raijin
    replied
    This is a suggestion for the Developers of Client version, I would like to improve the Features of Next patch if this will be helpful for other Players. I Play Crystal Saga but the Notification bar was not much helpful, Event title display does not match the In-game events which is you need to click the icon inside the game to verify what will be the next event (Should have a countdown time indicated because not all players are playing on same time zone much more convenient than converting it to other time zone) or the event was began or ended.

If this will be possible, you could get the value of time Desktop time or make a Client that will indicate that Click to Download - US TIME ZONE, Click to Download - PH TIME ZONE.

Leave a comment:

• FDChan
    replied
    It is stable if OS and Flash version is matched.

Version 1.06
    Tried On Windows 7, IE 11 and my flash version (21,0,0,213). IT IS very STABLE on 8 accounts loaded, running for day or two and filling my 8 GB ram nicely. Inactive tab will cost low CPU usage.

On Win 10, IE 12, Hanging/Freezing is often happen on R2CBrowser thread, killing them will make R2Client respond again. Happen after minimizing R2Client for certain period.

Version 1.07
    Chrome Engine is fast if you use some account, Too many account loaded will crash the R2Cbrowser.
    IE engine still perform same as 1.06.

Try hunt for this version (21,0,0,213) on net. as long as you not using win 10, the CPU usage will be low.
    Last edited by FDChan; 07-25-2016, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkiris1
    replied
    my client just keeps saying update failed been like that for a week now tried uninstall and all that not help at all

Leave a comment:

• 009.SSJ
    replied
    button far right makes games full screen.

Leave a comment:

• BlaCkneSsXKinG
    replied
    Hello guys and Mentors,

i upgraded my client to version 1.0.7 , so now i am having huge lag and slows , do you have any idea what should i do?
    and there is this bar its really annoying changes the size the of the game , is there any way to hide it ?Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot1272016171727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1725538

Leave a comment:

• 009.SSJ
    replied
    Players,

Since the release many players have had issues with the R2Client and Dragon Pals/Thundercall. Following the latest update of Flash, many players can now start using the Client by doing the following:

1. Clear all your cache and cookies from Internet Explorer (It doesn't matter what browser you normally use).
    2. Completely uninstall and reinstall the R2Client

Note - This will not work for 100% of players, but our test has shown it to work for about 90% of players.

Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• johnalfredmalistado
    replied
    i have a question regarding the new patch.. my client keeps on closing/crashing every 30secs :/ i cant even make any move or even load a game.. help pls

ps: the game in browser (chrome) works fine.. but i want to play in client just like last time but it keeps on crashing whenever it load in any game..
    Last edited by johnalfredmalistado; 07-04-2016, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• .bakeneko.
    replied
    I hope it is okay posting this here

The latest update didn't really help me - My problem is:
    the client keeps on telling me it is version 1.0.2 and wants to update to version 1.0.6
    when I install a new version it only works for like after the first start. when I start the client for example the next day, it again tells me it's version 1.0.2
    I've deleted the cache of internet explorer and browser history. Still no difference - anyone got a solution for this problem here?

so also a problem with this said version 1.0.2 is this grey window I get with some games - and I've seen that those games will work with version 1.0.7
    also I deleted the windows 10 update, that was a problem for the client

Leave a comment:

• R276336489
    replied
    Will it ever have the ability to log in alt accounts at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Dragon-imp
    replied
    Originally posted by R2102753113 View Post
    Hey R2Mentor J,
    Here is my screen shots below
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]163250[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]163251[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]163252[/ATTACH]
    It will occur during the final boss at MD and sometimes during AFK/Quests
    This happens once there are too many user inputs during that task session.
    IE-core browser(R2client for example) intends to crash, while Chromium based browser (chrome,Comodo dragon, 360browser) have insane high ping after short while and firefox-core browsers have slight delay in user-input.
    But firefox-core browsers can afk whole day without much of an issue.

And at current state, there is no way to fix that flash-player crash in my opinion. It will require whole new R2client based on other browser type.
    Last edited by Dragon-imp; 06-14-2016, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2102753113
    replied
    Sudden Stop on R2 Client

Hey R2Mentor J,
    Here is my screen shots below
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1725208

Name:	B.jpg
Size:	502.7 KB
ID:	1725209

Name:	C.jpg
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1725210
    It will occur during the final boss at MD and sometimes during AFK/Quests

Leave a comment:

• Nirlem
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Which game is that, Nirlem?
    MonkeyKingOnline

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Which game is that, Nirlem?

Leave a comment:

• Nirlem
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragon-imp View Post
    Have you tried this solution posted at the bottom of this post yet?
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1486565
    dragoni was try all what was posted but still nothing

Leave a comment:

• Dragon-imp
    replied
    Originally posted by Nirlem View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]163162[/ATTACH] how fix this?
    Have you tried this solution posted at the bottom of this post yet?
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1486565

Leave a comment:

Working...
X