• R2_Sanguine
    started a topic R2Client Is Here!

R2Client Is Here!

Click image for larger version

Name:	???-??2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.5 KB
ID:	1778696

R2Games is proud to announce the R2Client! Download the R2Client and access the full R2Games platform and all its features and functions! Click the download link on the top-right of your screen (before logging in) or below the site options (after logging in) to download the R2Client.

Name:	QQ??20151201173545.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1778700Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20151201173558.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1778701

During this Beta period, we ask players to post on this thread any issues, problems, or suggestions they experience while using the R2Client. Found a bug or a bad hyperlink? Is there some text or a picture that looks incorrect or "off"? Or maybe you have a GREAT suggestion that can make this even better? Click the "?" button in the top-right of the client and select "feedback" to submit a suggestion or report an issue. When submitting an issue or suggestion, please try and include the following information:

Name:	QQ??20151201172400.jpg
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1778697

1. Type of issue - This means a broken link, a suggestion, picture sizing, issues specific to your system requirements, text being cut off, etc.
    2. Screenshot - If this is a problem with the R2Client, it really helps us to see what isn't working properly so we can understand HOW it isn't working properly. If this is a suggestion, maybe a quick mockup can help us understand you and your idea.
    3. What to change/fix - This may be obvious, but sometimes isn't obvious. A screenshot can show us what, but details of what you did, what the Mini-client did, and what was produced are so valuable.

If you report a serious bug or a great suggestion we end up using, you may receive a gift for helping us identify a serious flaw! If you report a minor/common flaw, then I will personally shower you with affection and gratitude.

Click the "Install R2Client" in the top-right corner of your screen and give it a try! Let us know what you think about it: if it smooths out your gameplay, if it is less stressful on your system, or if it's just better than opening your browser! We're committed to our efforts in improving your gaming experience and the R2Client is another step on that road.

Get the R2Client here!!

Players,

Since the release many players have had issues with the R2Client and Dragon Pals/Thundercall. Following the latest update of Flash, many players can now start using the Client by doing the following:

1. Clear all your cache and cookies from Internet Explorer (It doesn't matter what browser you normally use).
    2. Completely uninstall and reinstall the R2Client

Note - This will not work for 100% of players, but our test has shown it to work for about 90% of players.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 07-08-2016, 01:49 AM.

• R2134982181
    replied
    Originally posted by Onhime View Post
    Please help me with this! I use miniclient for a few years now. Last night i cleared cache cause lagging really bad but it slowed the game down more than it has been. So while slowly loading i cleared cache again the my laptop froze and i had to force close mini client. from there on out i only got a blank miniclient as shown in attachment. HOW DO I FIX THIS? I reinstalled it several times. Reinstalled flashplayer. I did everything i could think of but nothing is working. I can only log with R2-miniclient. Browser keep on saying login details are wrong. WHAT NOW? [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":1966445**[/ATTACH]
    Tried Logging in on Wartunes main page? Or get Support to clear they're Cache on your player. This sometimes works as I've been locked out too on this game. Try a Re-Start on your computer too. Good luck as I know this is frustrating for you.

Leave a comment:

• Onhime
    replied
    Please help me with this! I use miniclient for a few years now. Last night i cleared cache cause lagging really bad but it slowed the game down more than it has been. So while slowly loading i cleared cache again the my laptop froze and i had to force close mini client. from there on out i only got a blank miniclient as shown in attachment. HOW DO I FIX THIS? I reinstalled it several times. Reinstalled flashplayer. I did everything i could think of but nothing is working. I can only log with R2-miniclient. Browser keep on saying login details are wrong. WHAT NOW? Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture01.png
Size:	254.1 KB
ID:	1966445

Leave a comment:

• feanor-kun
    replied
    Yes, since the file's hash has not changed for 22 months, getting flagged as a false positive was most likely.

Also, received the following message from F-Secure after requesting further analysis:
    Thank you for your submission.

Our analysis indicate that the file you submitted is clean.

Our security product recently had a False Positive related to this file and the issue was fixed in a later database update.

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    most likely a false positive as some the best antivirus on the market show it as safe. when in doubt, clean it and reinstall it. always possible something you downloaded hijacked it but its also very highly unlikely as most virus will try to infect system files with vulnerabilities and mask themselves as system files.

Leave a comment:

• feanor-kun
    replied
    Just to let you know, the file 'R2CPacket.dll' of the installed Client has started being flagged as malware by multiple antivirus scanners since two (2) days ago. The file in question had raised no alarms the past 22 months. Here's the Virustotal details on the file's classification:
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1e...ff92bf25099401

Leave a comment:

• lord911
    replied
    just try again

I think that's connection problem.
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 04-27-2017, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R264833413
    replied
    http://prntscr.com/eoaf3l

Leave a comment:

• dreax143
    replied

Name:	Screenshot (6).png
Size:	616.8 KB
ID:	1728187

When I click on the mouse button when in client it sends me to this page....

Leave a comment:

• ArchMageDaze
    replied
    Can I not download the mini on a Chromebook? D:

Leave a comment:

• fanarualessandro96
    replied
    now he going good or is like old r2client????

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R292848413 View Post
    Thats because i opened a Ticket, but they are not responsive at all for them.
    Posting in a year old mini client thread isn't going to get you attention from R2, nor will spamming the forum, as moderators are the ones who get to read that, not R2.

Leave a comment:

• R292848413
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I looked at your forum posting history and I don't see any recent bug reports from you. If you have a bug to report, please post it in the proper section of the forum.
    Thats because i opened a Ticket, but they are not responsive at all for them.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R292848413 View Post
    Someone from R2, please take care of Stormthrone issue, i will post in all forums if u dont take action, the main part of the game is broken and u dont give a damn.
    Thanks!
    I looked at your forum posting history and I don't see any recent bug reports from you. If you have a bug to report, please post it in the proper section of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• R292848413
    replied
    Someone from R2, please take care of Stormthrone issue, i will post in all forums if u dont take action, the main part of the game is broken and u dont give a damn.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X