How strong can non-cashers get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    lol no point in playing?? i'd say if you are smart as a noncasher and take it slow, youll be fine. Pretty **** game if no point playing after the first few weeks xD
    It'll take you 1+ year to get to where a casher is in 3 month.

That's how slow you have to be going if you wants to fight against cashers of your own level.

And in order to fight against cashers of high level pass 60... well... that is indeed no real point because as seen from Class War, how many non-cashers made top 100 of each class?... how many in the finals made top 10?... lol...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      It'll take you 1+ year to get to where a casher is in 3 month.

That's how slow you have to be going if you wants to fight against cashers of your own level.

And in order to fight against cashers of high level pass 60... well... that is indeed no real point because as seen from Class War, how many non-cashers made top 100 of each class?... how many in the finals made top 10?... lol...
      Yeah, im not saying its a walk in the park all im saying is if you are a clever non-casher you shouldnt have a problem above lvl 55 like the guys was previously stating.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
        lol no point in playing?? i'd say if you are smart as a noncasher and take it slow, youll be fine. Pretty **** game if no point playing after the first few weeks xD
        try to beat any casher player in arena above lvl 55 with full gear because they opened all their sockets with all their gems maximized, i know what i'm talking around, i have 2 mages, one full cahs the other not for testing purposes, at same level, one is over 100k br the other barely had 60k.
        The amount of time you have to invest to get the same stuff for free is a x3 time effort minimum.
        The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
          Spent £0

LVL69, 82K BR

s363
          this is antiapartheid's brother. he's a VIP

Comment

i non-casher,non-Vip, 70 lvl br 99600. Kabam s4, mage.
            80 lvl mage 238 k br non cashers )

Comment

Originally posted by russish View Post
              that to me is a non-casher

Comment

Originally posted by russish View Post
                kabam s4 is a very old server
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

kabam-s1, lvl 74 archer, 101k BR, Stucked forever
                  Originally posted by R2_Emma
                  For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                  On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                  Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                  A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                  33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
                    kabam-s1, lvl 74 archer, 101k BR, Stucked forever
                    u ain't the only stucked by the br evr here man

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                      kabam s4 is a very old server
                      I play a little over a year

Comment

• Originally posted by russish View Post
                        I play a little over a year
                        belated congrats on ur 1 yr anniversary then. Another 5 more months n I'll hit my 2yr anniversary =P Maybe we'll get a free mount as a loyal player...XD
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• i non-casher, non-vip

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          that to me is a non-casher
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	??????????.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	1684260

believe it or want-no

Comment

• If you get strong you will always be accused of being a casher anyway.
                            Only yesterday I had a guy with a purple hades moaning that I spend to much.

There are alot of strong slow leveling non cashers out there. Not as strong as slow leveling cashers or mega cashers but they will kill most cashers who level fast.
                            ING:Alexis2
                            class:Knight
                            Level:80 408k BR (blessed)
                            342 hallowed fen

Comment

• Originally posted by Malice2 View Post
                              If you get strong you will always be accused of being a casher anyway.
                              Only yesterday I had a guy with a purple hades moaning that I spend to much.

There are alot of strong slow leveling non cashers out there. Not as strong as slow leveling cashers or mega cashers but they will kill most cashers who level fast.
                              Preaty much

Comment

• hmm...strangely I don't get ppl moaning about my purple gaia beating their orange apollos or orange iris or orange pans or orange gaias. Most times that occurs its 1 or 2 vs 3 (my team being the 1 or 2...)...of course...I don't always win all the time depending on who their teammates are...also depends if my flash player decides to play hooky and crash on me during battle =P. But seriously, its a waste of time debating how strong one gets when strong is a relative term here.

If I compare a non-casher who played for more than a yr vs a non-casher who only played for 6 mths, unless the older non-casher is a noob/intellectually challenged, I'm sure the new player will find him a monster to fight against. There's really no globally accepted way to determine one's strength since BR includes stats that doesn't give your char any benefits or advantages or strengths in battle. Best way is have something similar to CW but only for non-casher and we'll find out who is the strongest =P although they'll need to tweak the shop to have only items for non-cashers XD.
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X