Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
    Indeed.
    But we need a definition if the discussion should be meaningful.
    Some people apparently thinks a non casher can not use free balens.
    I wonder if they think gold from WB for example, can not be used either...
    Gold is available for everyone, while free balens from offers, NOT. As what others say, those lucky countries who can get hella lot of free balens can get more balens than a light casher can have. I don't mind bound balens as it is also available for everyone.

Anyway, on topic, in our timezone, a player claims that his friend is a noncasher even if his friend is sporting VIP, level 2 wings, all level 4 clothings, balen sylph skills etc etc, level 60 83k br, all in just 3 months of playing. I wonder, is that how free balens can do in that period of time? Wow just wow! XD
    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      That's stronger than zZzJokerZzz, Keldof, Jacko..
      And we know how much Jacko spent per day...

Troll post, Jynx

WALLAA THATS FULL LIE I EVER HEARD no freaking way u can have that 178k br unless u are chinese player i can may be (only maybe ok) beleive u

Comment

Spent £0

LVL69, 82K BR

s363
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

We have a few 100k+ non-cashers on our server (the ones who's never spent a penny). Highest is 111kish.

Comment

I think there are many non cashers with BR more than 100 K .. as he get the lv 70 set .. for example, my BR is 114 K as VIP only ... but it is 70 set that help increase the BR and slyph can help a lot too ...

Comment

well non casher can get strong over very long time of play,but I suggest vip makes game fun to play....(no cd,vip spin,and exp boost helps a lot)

Comment

We can never truly know if the person is a noncasher.
                Because there are to many options going out.
                Only that person knows if they are truly a non-casher.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Am non casher i spent 0$ in my game and i only do free balens thats all so give me credit for geting 32k br lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by r23899557 View Post
                    i think there are many non cashers with br more than 100 k .. As he get the lv 70 set .. For example, my br is 114 k as vip only ... But it is 70 set that help increase the br and slyph can help a lot too ...
                    its true but not hitting 178k br with no cash spent ever in the game " no way"!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                      Am non casher i spent 0$ in my game and i only do free balens thats all so give me credit for geting 32k br lvl 38
                      there are quite some 32k br lv 38....

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        there are quite some 32k br lv 38....

i know thats why am gonna go up there is already a guy with 34k br lvl 38 too and a knight

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          i know thats why am gonna go up there is already a guy with 34k br lvl 38 too and a knight
                          you mean vlax?if you mean him last i checked he was almost 36k

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            you mean vlax?if you mean him last i checked he was almost 36k
                            thats him the damn guy already farmed the grim reaper title weeks ago am still going for it the point is evry one has his own aim in the game my aim is grim reaper title too but first i make my bg chests then make a mess in the rest of bg

Comment

if you keep below lvl 55 getting stronger is no big deal, but above that no point in playing here
                              The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
                                if you keep below lvl 55 getting stronger is no big deal, but above that no point in playing here
                                lol no point in playing?? i'd say if you are smart as a noncasher and take it slow, youll be fine. Pretty **** game if no point playing after the first few weeks xD

Comment

Working...
                                X