How strong can non-cashers get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malice2 View Post
    There are alot of strong slow leveling non cashers out there. Not as strong as slow leveling cashers or mega cashers but they will kill most cashers who level fast.
    This is not applicable in endgame. No matter how slow you level, once you reach the end, cashers will eat you alive;and the faster they got there, the stronger they are compared to a slow leveling non-casher. Ironic isn't it?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
      try to beat any casher player in arena above lvl 55 with full gear because they opened all their sockets with all their gems maximized, i know what i'm talking around, i have 2 mages, one full cahs the other not for testing purposes, at same level, one is over 100k br the other barely had 60k.
      The amount of time you have to invest to get the same stuff for free is a x3 time effort minimum.
      ive never bought a socketing rod in my life, you get them from Guild wheel all the time, so that shouldnt be a problem. I wasnt a casher till i got to abuot lvl 63 and i didnt have a problem in arena at all, in fact i would win about 25 every day

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
        This is not applicable in endgame. No matter how slow you level, once you reach the end, cashers will eat you alive;and the faster they got there, the stronger they are compared to a slow leveling non-casher. Ironic isn't it?
        Slow-leveling doesn't work because last level is 80, not 800.
        Everyone gets to 80 eventually.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Slow-leveling doesn't work because last level is 80, not 800.
          Everyone gets to 80 eventually.
          I'd say it probably works up until about lvl 75, basically until you hit the crazy Mpa and bg and need just huge br.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
            I'd say it probably works up until about lvl 75, basically until you hit the crazy Mpa and bg and need just huge br.
            i'd say it's 65. by that time the competitions are starting to heat up. Most of the weaker players quits, and the game dominated by either smart players(casher on non casher alike) or simply the guys with money to burn. yes, there are few weak players left after 65, but they didnt matter anymore.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              i'd say it's 65. by that time the competitions are starting to heat up. Most of the weaker players quits, and the game dominated by either smart players(casher on non casher alike) or simply the guys with money to burn. yes, there are few weak players left after 65, but they didnt matter anymore.
              Yup, I can confirm that sweet slow levelling stops helping (in PvP) at 65 when you get matched in 60-69 bg which often becomes a 65-69 because of all lowers leaving. I would easily get 3k a day, unless I was dryad bombed, in 55-64 bg .. but 60-69 bg is a bit ridiculous since I didn't slow-level at all after getting 60 resulting in a pretty darn low HS (and consequently talents as well).
              Character Name: hove
              Class: Knight
              Level: 74
              Battle Rating: 109k
              Honor Rank: Lord Divine
              Server: Aeria S4

Comment

• Slow leveling is pointless if you intend to go higher than 54.

Comment

• is Aeria servers connected to R2's?
                  i never saw some1 with Aeria here.

Comment

• No, as Aeria servers are all US-West, they are not connected with R2 similar to how Kong US-West servers arent. I imagine if we (ever) get East / Eu or Oce servers, then it would be connected.

We are connected with P C (the one that is not to be named)/ Kong / Kabam / Miniclip / NGames and Gamefuse
                    Character Name: hove
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 74
                    Battle Rating: 109k
                    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                    Server: Aeria S4

Comment

• Originally posted by russish View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]78820[/ATTACH]

believe it or want-no
                      good br u got there congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ancev View Post

exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        You're probably right...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                          No, as Aeria servers are all US-West, they are not connected with R2 similar to how Kong US-West servers arent. I imagine if we (ever) get East / Eu or Oce servers, then it would be connected.

We are connected with P C (the one that is not to be named)/ Kong / Kabam / Miniclip / NGames and Gamefuse
                          ahh i see. ty. has been wondering for sometimes.

Comment

• I never slow lvled and turned out as nice mage....wasn't hard to get LD (with dryads) but most important is talents progress much more slower than obtaining LD (better rise hs and talents early or game will take forever to play)

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                              I never slow lvled and turned out as nice mage....wasn't hard to get LD (with dryads) but most important is talents progress much more slower than obtaining LD (better rise hs and talents early or game will take forever to play)
                              so u mean u dont heavily get stunned in bg 3v3 arena and other places like gb tell me about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                                so u mean u dont heavily get stunned in bg 3v3 arena and other places like gb tell me about it
                                don't play arena since I opened tok nm also when I played arena 3x3 I used puri to shrug off stun if im not stuned

in bg rarely few stuned me when u hit 70 lvl exp rate increase high from mpd shadow stone bounty,new solo campaign,ToA more exp,and as u lvl more it will increase

most my exp came from tok nm 12.5 mil,mpd(most of all from lych) and ToA 6.5 mil,spire 4,2 mil also if u play game more than year under vip it will give that extra boost in exp 120% no less

so in all the more fast u max ur hs the faster u will have easy time in bg arena

Comment

Working...
                                X