Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] The scheduled May 22nd Class Wars will be changed to May 29th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happened to our server twice in the past and no real compensation or CW re-do, I wouldn't expect anything this time.

During one of the earlier CW's, all the West Coast servers went down during the middle of a CW preliminary and we missed 1/2 the rounds, nobody from our server made the finals and we usually had 10 - 15 people make it at the time.

In December, our server also had an issue where we couldn't join CW and for 4 straight days we had no resets and no cross server functionality - no WB, no BG, no Cross server arena, no Divine Altar, no guild tree, no tree of ancients, no sylph arena, no solo arena - we got very little in the form of compensation. Lots of people quit during that fiasco.

Comment

Has anybody got the Glory crystal compensation from the last class wars

The 7 day after server merge payments for guild and top players are also due for s455 and a lot of other servers i should imagine

Comment

r2 mod say in 48hour 2nd comp..now already 24h..so another 24h to wait...if still no..do a ticket again..

Comment

Originally posted by dunzo View Post
          Can you please clarify what in fact we will get from losing wagers. Everything seems to be misleading again.

from todays patch notes:
          Placing a losing wager now earns you Glory Crystals equal to the full amount of Balens put towards said wager.

from in game help screen:
          Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the amount of Balens put towards said wager
          Well mods, any clarification to this?

Comment

Why not put some things in glory shop that we cant normally get very easy but wont be much of a loss to wartune. Something that will give us who know we will never win something to look forward to every month. maybe 1 different mount each class war preferably the one winable that month? Some of us have owned all of them after first couple class wars. How about crypt keys,fashion cores, mahra, and seplucrums. those are not just things we need but things most people would want and look forward to winning. who the heck wants training whips, runes, soul crystal, and shadow cyrstals. Those are things easily gotten everyday. Class wars are once a month sometimes longer when delayed. Give us something to want and look forward to. Also while talking about and asking for sepulcrums May I ask why is something used to grow and enchant to become better named after a grave,tomb,crypt? Just curious how the names of things in this game are chosen lol

Comment

CW:
              - 2nd compensation not arrived yet.
              - wagers again so confusing, seems many people (including mods) have no idea how it will work actually

these are my advisors towards not spending for wagers for sure.
              last CW I was waiting for devs to fix the issue with crystals and havent spend crystals in shop (over 600 from winnings). no compensation for their incompetence and lack of communication.
              go to hell R2

Comment

Working...
              X