Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] The scheduled May 22nd Class Wars will be changed to May 29th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you only get medallions or 7 day mounts for CW .. why not get them at 7pm server time on the thursday of the CW .. that way you are sure to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Due to some technical reasons, the scheduled May 22nd Class Wars will be changed to May 29th. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you and will send players the compensation pack as an apology.
      See below for the compensation details:
      • Character Level ≥ 30: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Lvl.2 Bonus Exp Scroll x1, Soul Crystal x10
      • Character Level ≥ 50 may also collect: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Major Stamina Potion x1, Soul Crystal x10

The compensation pack will be sent out on May 22nd.

Detroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s Eleventh Class War on May 29th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87414[/ATTACH]

Click here for the lastet modifications of Class Wars!

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

ur kidding right? giving compensation for lvl 49 and bellow...are they affected with the classwar?and dang my signias wasted
      Last edited by R213797203; 05-21-2014, 08:39 PM.

Comment

10 whole soul crystals! That's gonna bankrupt wartunes for sure! Please stop being so generous guys!

Comment

am i the only one feeling happy for this delay?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Damn thats 2400 insignia wasted - slightly more warning would have been much appreciated

Comment

pls set the day on Saturday or sunday, more players will be able to join thxx

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                True... missed that, well... then, in 2 or 3 years maybe (cuz all those growing, actual and coming lvl 80 set, high lvl talent and spenders leaving me behind)... ugly true. To be realistic just hope to make more kills than last one to have more glory crystal... wish me luck guyz that they match me with same wining times players weaker than me (am i dreaming? let me keep dreaming till the event awake me... lol).
                wait them quit u be rank 1 XD
                to much pride will kill u!!
                taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

I hope my LvL 6 Gem Shynt not Gone again....

Comment

You are absolutely right......they should think of their future; and their grand son's future as well....10 big crystal can reaallly really make a VERY big difference.......
                    it could even make a level 49 to win CW in all three class at same time.....so R2 dont be so generous....
                    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                    10 whole soul crystals! That's gonna bankrupt wartunes for sure! Please stop being so generous guys!

Comment

S209 - TepeN still active?
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

who is in PST? i see Kessar winning all the CW for archers? really..? no one else can beat him to take that spot? PST.. you need me to go over? : )
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

What about people who activated the Evil Unicorn Mount Card just for the CW?
                          They have benefited from more BR meanwhile but it was meant for this event, any compensation or a chance of retrieving the mount spirits or the card itself?

Thank you

Mage 106K Br S4

Comment

Originally posted by WITTY-BEB View Post
                            What about people who activated the Evil Unicorn Mount Card just for the CW?
                            They have benefited from more BR meanwhile but it was meant for this event, any compensation or a chance of retrieving the mount spirits or the card itself?

Thank you

Mage 106K Br S4
                            I'd like to know this as well,as i also activated the evil unircorn.

Comment

it will always be a 7-days mount.. no compensation for that.. if u risk ur 25 mount spirits for a 7-days mount, ur choice..
                              IGN: jrimba
                              Level: 71
                              Class: Archer
                              Guild: Honor
                              Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                              Br: 150k and counting
                              just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

oooooooh sh it my exams in 29 -_-

Comment

Working...