[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    This is one of the biggest hoaxes. Do not spend a balen on it.

And it is acually good that there are no free hammers. If there would be, one of the 100s of free players would get something useful, and then people would think "wow, maybe I can get it too" and would spend (and get nothing). So no free hammers please.
    Yup.
    Just watched a guy spend god knows how much. The results? Refinement crystals x400, Refinement crystals x200, Refinement crystals x200, Refinement crystals x400, etc, etc. I doubt he's very much overjoyed, unless he wants to just refine his equipment for the next few weeks. If so, then he's got the Refinement crystals for the job.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Magic pot?? My server mostly refinement crystals too. No top prize so far.

If I have spare balens, I rather use them on jewel hunt every day to get the second chest, if I failed to get it on 20 attempts.

Comment

exactly this is another boring event i see.. just for making money or forcing to spend balens ...

Comment

one more thing in the event of imperial chest i open up so many but never got a chance to get hades or appollo ...

Comment

haha lolz this is waht happen here

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
              Yup.
              Just watched a guy spend god knows how much. The results? Refinement crystals x400, Refinement crystals x200, Refinement crystals x200, Refinement crystals x400, etc, etc. I doubt he's very much overjoyed, unless he wants to just refine his equipment for the next few weeks. If so, then he's got the Refinement crystals for the job.
              exactly the same happens to many players

Comment

that happen when you have no selfcontrol, you spend brain less... the most i ever bought or tried is like 10 chest, if i see only garbage droping i do not go for more, not telling about jackpot, only tried one just to see the droping and it sucked, so no more tries. 10 atts on everything seems rassonable if you low cash, even if you are a hard core casher i would recomend to make no more then 100 att.
                Last edited by Linkoneusc; 07-31-2014, 01:40 PM.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

the last 2 event with mount card cloud sailor and loyal steed bought 400 boxes in 2 days didnt get the card.. my friend bought 30 boxes each day for 5 days got 3 cards on each of that event.. why im so lucky.. ohh yes didnt buy any box on last event with apolo hades seal coz im pretty sure wont get any seal ahahaha

Comment

Opened 20, got 200 whips and 400 refine crystals. It seems a good deal, I am gonna stop opening now

Comment

I never liked magic pot. Costs too much for the rarity of the good rewards. All those Lv2 Refinement crystals are pretty much useless to me. It takes 100 of them for 1 single Refinement Crystal I need.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

this is low event
                        Character - StonemenCZ
                        Server - S496 Bloody Citadel
                        Class - Knight
                        Level - 56
                        Battle Rating - 52k BR
                        Slyph - Pan 3 star blue

Comment

Got Casanova and the wings (no 100 cores )

Comment

R2 you dont give FREEE FOR POT 1 it goood

you you dont give free ? maby 1 for all it more good but i see R2 NOW YOU DONT GIVE 1 for POT free no nice

Comment

magic pot is the worst money spent in the game. the average rewards are trash, and nothing close to being exciting nor does it make you want to spend more. It's like an anti promotion.

Comment

Have fun

Click image for larger version

Name:	asdasdasda.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1692027

Comment

Working...
                                X