No announcement yet.

[Event] Magic Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this auto kicking from the room is legendary....... and sucks too. hey can R2 just take care of the stupid lagging thingy as well anyways. and redemption, u are right, cashiers,, don't do this event...........

Comment

another "that" type of event :3, i'm just passing by.
      S371/Zetsuen.
      Honor: GDK
      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

why don't you guys just put a Log in fee in wartune. Then maybe your lust of getting rich would be full filled.
        S371/Zetsuen.
        Honor: GDK
        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

only baleners cn get benifit ?

Comment

Damn this events only for Cashier what about for non cashier
            Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
            Duration: 7/31 - 8/1 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            R2Games: S1 - S498
            Kabam: S1 - S101
            Armor Games: S1 - S8

Description: During this promotion, spend Balens to activate the Magic Pot. Activating will cause the Magic Pot to summon up random rewards, even a chance at rare wings!
            • Spend 65 Balens to use the Magic Pot 1 time.
            • Spend 650 Balens to use the Magic Pot 10 times.
            • Spend 3250 Balens to use the Magic Pot 50 times.

Rules:
            You can only Spend Unbound Balens to activate the Magic Pot.
            The 6 items you see in the picture around the image of Magic Pot are the 6 Best but Not All items you can receive from this event.
            When you activate the pot you have a chance to receive one of the items listed in the window when you click Get Items.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97109[/ATTACH]

Check the pictures listed below to see all the rewards you may win through the Magic Pot:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97110[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]97118[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]97119[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]97120[/ATTACH]

Comment

Rules:
              You can only Spend Unbound Balens to activate the Magic Pot.

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                This actually is not a heavy cashers event, why? I never seen cashers get anything decent out of this no matter how much balens they spent, but I seen many times people that usually dont spend make a spin and woot get the best rewards, so my advice is if you are cashing a lot this is NOT an event for you.
                Oh my god you're alive o_o
                And yeah, I stay away from gambles.
                I now only pay when I am guaranteed something good.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                  Oh my god you're alive o_o
                  And yeah, I stay away from gambles.
                  I now only pay when I am guaranteed something good.
                  You only pay when you're guaranteed something good? ;D
                  Does that make you a free player then? Just a random question. ;3
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                    You only pay when you're guaranteed something good? ;D
                    Does that make you a free player then? Just a random question. ;3
                    LOL^ XD
                    No no I mean like mount cards, clothing packs, the 500 balen recharge stuff >.> and some others.
                    Because I would rather spend 2k balens for a mount in the shop that has same stats as the one in Pot.
                    I would also rather spend 899 balens to get the full Scarlet set. Even Multiple times if need be.
                    Because I'm guaranteed it 100% and the chances of wasting 3250 balens for 50 rounds of green **** is beyond high...
                    I actually see hardly anyone in my server doing it. If they do, it's only under $20. They're smart.

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

pls give free hammers

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA.... Very low drop rate... again !

No balens recharge for me again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartunepot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1692014

this game going down xD

Comment

The only thing "magic" about this Pot, is how fast it will suck away your balens for little or no reward.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahbleza View Post
                            The only thing "magic" about this Pot, is how fast it will suck away your balens for little or no reward.
                            Not right, you get awesome reward :

- lvl 2 refinement crystall
                            - Gold chest

HAHAHAHA Dat joke !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                              LOL^ XD
                              No no I mean like mount cards, clothing packs, the 500 balen recharge stuff >.> and some others.
                              Because I would rather spend 2k balens for a mount in the shop that has same stats as the one in Pot.
                              I would also rather spend 899 balens to get the full Scarlet set. Even Multiple times if need be.
                              Because I'm guaranteed it 100% and the chances of wasting 3250 balens for 50 rounds of green **** is beyond high...
                              I actually see hardly anyone in my server doing it. If they do, it's only under $20. They're smart.
                              Ohhh, okay. xD I get you now.
                              I'm the same, and share your opinion with that. I mean, I'm hardly going to recharge 1k balens just to get 200 refinement crystals. Heck, I can get those by blitzing a level 30 - 40 campaign 10 times if I'm that desperate for them. ;3 But, I definitely agree with recharging if you're guaranteed to get it. In your case, getting the full Scarlet set for 899 balens.
                              To Willow:
                              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

This is one of the biggest hoaxes. Do not spend a balen on it.

And it is acually good that there are no free hammers. If there would be, one of the 100s of free players would get something useful, and then people would think "wow, maybe I can get it too" and would spend (and get nothing). So no free hammers please.
                                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                                X