Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    so what if someone hack their stats,
    it will makes thing worse. many ppl will accuse each other for hacking

just my though
    That doesn't make sense, at all.
    [S194] Mylne Castle | Skribblez - Berserker | The Infamous

Comment

Originally posted by DeezNuts16 View Post
      How can anyone not get annoyed by getting into a 10min battle when trying to finish TA and have it end in a draw. Then one team actually gets the win? How is the winner decided? It had only happened a couple times but because this equipment has such strong attributes and buffs, everyone who close in B.R ends up in a timed out battle. This should be explained and the games makers should put the fun back in the game somehow.... (Ditch the extra attribute buffs on weapons?)
      That can actualy happen ONLY in TA LOW lvl players with godly items. Thats it.
      Personaly, i do belive its was bad idea to alow ppl to get godly items if they are below lvl 70, but i ges for cash lvl 40 is able to get tham as well. Thats like, 10 days gameplay max.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribblez23 View Post
        That doesn't make sense, at all.
        dont understand what im talking about?
        if u lose to someone way lower BR than urself, most of the time ull curious about his stats, gear, formation, etc. and u cant see it since they hide their stats away. what do u do?
        most likely, ppl will make a tread to discuss it. accusation all the time.

sounds add more problem than solve the existing one.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

if u lose to someone way lower BR than urself, most of the time ull curious about his stats, gear, formation, etc. and u cant see it since they hide their stats away. what do u do?

That's why there is the compare feature to test it out first and see why you're losing. And again, it's not limited to hiding but you can also show it to other players if you want to.

Comment

. . .i'm a 700k lvl 70 player and i can defeat players with 900k and i'm not a casher, just work on your stats, the purpose for them showing one another's stats is for you both to benefit from it, if they can defeat you then look at their stats and i never heard of stats being hidden in this game, is that even possible? If it is please show me.

Comment

It's not even insulting, it just makes you look stupid. Again, I'm emphasizing on HIDING and SHOWING stats and equipment, you have two options, what can you not understand about that? And as for the "endless battles", funny how you call it challenging when both heroes are giving out 15-20k damage while healing 100-115k every turn, considering that the angels' attacks are even dodged by both. But I'm making a good guess that you're just one of those who haven't seen or have been in those kinds of battles. After all, you're just a troll.
              Again it's called a meme. Obviously you never heard of memes before. It's insulting bc if you knew what a meme is you would know that I am mocking you. Calling you a cry baby bc you whine over stupid things like this. Far worse things in this game that needs to be worked out then longer battles. Also you're one of those greedy high BR players that don't want lower cashes/non cashers to get anything worthwhile. It's find the way it is. We shouldn't get the armor deleted or nerfed just bc you don't want lower cashers/non cashers to get anything good. You're just using the excuse "it's a longer battle" so you can keep the high p2w in this game and take advantage of your wallet. Lastly, hiding stats should not be an option. Again that's just another greedy thing you have. You don't want people to copy your stats. How the hell can lowbies who start out in this game even know how to play correctly with out being able to see other players gear. This game is far more complicated than Wartune when it comes to gearing and a guide is needed. This acts like a guide and it should not be taken away due to greediness.

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                I do agree with you Skribblez23 it's just getting dumb . Everyone stacking doge . Ofc you can just stack hit and its pretty much useless then and all about luck . But then again the fights that both do 60k dmg to each and they heal for 100k .. And i would like to have an option like in other games to hide my gear/stats and so on But they CH version dose not have it . I doubt GT will make it ever . It's not about learning from other players in game . Since i started all I learned was by reading from the forums other players opinions and mixing them with mine .

But then again troll are everywhere Attention seekers so i wont call them anything else .
                What games do you play that allow you to hide stats. Either they let you see the stats no matter what with no option, or they don't have that option at all. There no in between where you can switch it on and off, and the only people that have your mind set are greedy high BR cashers that don't want others to copy them. How the hell can a new player know what heros to have, what gems to use, what refinement stats to have, etc They can't. This is needed to help people who do not know anything about this game. It shouldn't be deleted bc you want to take advantage of everything.

Comment

I would tell once il remember the game names . Second of all thats why a forums is made and has a Guide Section .
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                    Again it's called a meme. Obviously you never heard of memes before. It's insulting bc if you knew what a meme is you would know that I am mocking you. Calling you a cry baby bc you whine over stupid things like this. Far worse things in this game that needs to be worked out then longer battles. Also you're one of those greedy high BR players that don't want lower cashes/non cashers to get anything worthwhile. It's find the way it is. We shouldn't get the armor deleted or nerfed just bc you don't want lower cashers/non cashers to get anything good. You're just using the excuse "it's a longer battle" so you can keep the high p2w in this game and take advantage of your wallet. Lastly, hiding stats should not be an option. Again that's just another greedy thing you have. You don't want people to copy your stats. How the hell can lowbies who start out in this game even know how to play correctly with out being able to see other players gear. This game is far more complicated than Wartune when it comes to gearing and a guide is needed. This acts like a guide and it should not be taken away due to greediness.
                    Whatever kind of insult or mockery that you're trying to do isn't working, that's one. You're way out of the topic about the endless battles, it doesn't matter if the player used a lot of cash or not, if they pay to play or whatever. It's about the effects of those equipment that makes it endless and is unknowingly decided upon. It's obvious that you don't understand what I'm pointing out. You're trying to be smart but unfortunately you're not. The game has an awesome way of how letting players learn how to play it, right from the start. So don't bring that "new players won't know what to do" or "new players need to learn from others" **** onto the scene. There's a brilliant way of communicating in-game if people would like to learn from others, and again everything about the game are explained a step at a time as every feature is being unlocked. You my friend, is as smart as an apple.

Comment

We obviously need more happy faces in this Thread!!!!!

whos making the next happy face?
                      1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
                      :o:o:o

~~Angelia
                      S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
                          That can actualy happen ONLY in TA LOW lvl players with godly items. Thats it.
                          Personaly, i do belive its was bad idea to alow ppl to get godly items if they are below lvl 70, but i ges for cash lvl 40 is able to get tham as well. Thats like, 10 days gameplay max.
                          Actually in can happen to any level whether or not they have godly items. I've been in multiple fights that timeout in TA and that is with all lvl 70+ players and only a few godly items. Biggest cause was hecate healing more damage then could be dealt out. Healing god items didn't help, but I like them since it gives some help to those of us who don't have hecate.

The timeout on long battles should be reduced or add a "skip" button after 5 minutes at most. If it is a draw, winner should be team with highest remaining BR in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
                            Actually in can happen to any level whether or not they have godly items. I've been in multiple fights that timeout in TA and that is with all lvl 70+ players and only a few godly items. Biggest cause was hecate healing more damage then could be dealt out. Healing god items didn't help, but I like them since it gives some help to those of us who don't have hecate.

The timeout on long battles should be reduced or add a "skip" button after 5 minutes at most. If it is a draw, winner should be team with highest remaining BR in the fight.
                            Not only could it happen to players with a Hecate, but also to those that have the Odin's Blade alone. Here's an example (it even really happened):

Both players are at level 66, both are a million max HP. Damages below are already of all possible reductions and assuming that both players are still at max HP.
                            - Both players A and B deals a damage of 20-30k, heals 90-100k
                            - Angel attacks are both dodged at most times

In the end (not really end since no one died), both of them would still have max HP, if not; close to it. The battle couldn't be decided upon the remaining HP since dodges, blocks, critical attacks, and hit are based on percentage - luck. Additionally, if both players still have max HP, whoever gets to land a hit last wins - ridiculously unreasonable. It can't be decided upon the most damage made throughout the party since most of the heroes are wiped out by angels and the main hero, even so, if a player has 4 heroes with 400k HP each compared to someone who has 4 heroes with 200k HP each but all heroes killed, it would obviously be unfair. It can't as well be decided as to whom has the most heroes left because this simply defeats the purpose of being victorious in a battle.
                            Last edited by Skribblez23; 08-29-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Not only could it happen to players with a Hecate, but also to those that have the Odin's Blade alone. Here's an example (it even really happened):

Both players are at level 66, both are a million max HP. Damages below are already of all possible reductions and assuming that both players are still at max HP.
                              - Both players A and B deals a damage of 20-30k, heals 90-100k
                              - Angel attacks are both dodged at most times

In the end (not really end since no one died), both of them would still have max HP, if not; close to it. The battle couldn't be decided upon the remaining HP since dodges, blocks, critical attacks, and hit are based on percentage - luck. Additionally, if both players still have max HP, whoever gets to land a hit last wins - ridiculously unreasonable. It can't be decided upon the most damage made throughout the party since most of the heroes are wiped out by angels and the main hero, even so, if a player has 4 heroes with 400k HP each compared to someone who has 4 heroes with 200k HP each but all heroes killed, it would obviously be unfair. It can't as well be decided as to whom has the most heroes left because this simply defeats the purpose of being victorious in a battle.
                              Endless battle is only a short phase for ur power level. Once u advance more, u wont see it again. More advanced players deal 1.5+ million damage per CRIT now that Libra blessing is active. Combined with an infinite rage loop, the only way u'll encounter an endless battle is you don't have enough hit to even touch the enemy. We have already progressed to the whoever moves first wins stage.
                              This is Eisia

Comment

Whatever kind of insult or mockery that you're trying to do isn't working, that's one. You're way out of the topic about the endless battles, it doesn't matter if the player used a lot of cash or not, if they pay to play or whatever. It's about the effects of those equipment that makes it endless and is unknowingly decided upon. It's obvious that you don't understand what I'm pointing out. You're trying to be smart but unfortunately you're not. The game has an awesome way of how letting players learn how to play it, right from the start. So don't bring that "new players won't know what to do" or "new players need to learn from others" **** onto the scene. There's a brilliant way of communicating in-game if people would like to learn from others, and again everything about the game are explained a step at a time as every feature is being unlocked. You my friend, is as smart as an apple.
                                Don't give me that there tons of ways to find out how to gear up your toon. The servers are practically dead for one, and two there a lot of people who are stuck up like you that don't want to share there build to help others out. I know for a fact when i started playing this game it was very hard to figure out what hero's were best to get, what gems were best to use on those hero's, what angels are best, etc. The forums did help yes but what helped me more was going on the early servers like S1 and looking at the top player gear Since that's what actually gave a good resemblance of how to play the game right. Again you're just being selfish and don't want others to copy you. You don't want others to succeed so you can constantly beat them over with your huge wallet. I am sure you have 2m+ BR that's why you want all this kind of stuff to happen. Same goes with the reason for wanting to delete/nerf gear. It wasn't a problem to you before since only the very rich had those gears. Now it's a big problem that lower/non cashers get gear? What a load of **** about long battles. The way it is now is perfectly fine. Learn to think of others for once.

Oh and another thing. A typical MMO isn't that challenging in gear wise compared to this game and other games that have similarity to it. A typical mmo you only need to worry about one set of gears to have. Where as this game you need to worry about your main gear and your heros gears. That's far more combinations to worry about in this game and a guide like being able to see how others geared up is needed to learn correctly. The guides on the forums only help so much.
                                Last edited by Roblox88; 08-29-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X