Game Over?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Over?

From what I see, most of the players now are dependent on dodge which could ultimately be countered by increasing hit. Once those stats are more or less equal to the opponent's, it's all about luck from that point on. And from the last Tycoon, the equipment acquired made battles so ridiculous. There have been a lot of endless battles even for those who doesn't have a Hecate, and you'll see someone obviously stronger to lose a battle. It's just annoying to see heals that are twice as much of the damages dealt which makes it endless.

I've already suggested that players should be able to hide their equipment, stats, etc., from other players so at least their strategies won't be copied and what not, this is before those silly equipment were received.

It would be appreciated if R2Games or better yet, GTArcade could do something about these. Everything mentioned are just from my perspective, so haters, go hate.

Example:
    http://s194-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...753fecd96b6106
    Last edited by Skribblez23; 08-28-2014, 01:15 PM.
    [S194] Mylne Castle | Skribblez - Berserker | The Infamous

Go cry some moar! Seriously it's just a game and you should be grateful they are giving out these gears basically free. Hiding stats? Who honestly cares about who copies who. All games allow you to see characters gear. It helps beginners out how to strategize correctly. Just because you have a ego as size of a balloon doesn't mean they need to take away everything or nerf things. Again cry some moar because that's just a ridiculous argument you have. "oh battles are too hard for me to compete now. So I don't want anyone else to get these kind of stuff." I for one am glad they are actually giving out this kind of stuff. It's ridiculous expensive and these free gears allow free and low cash players to actually play the game. It's bad enough most angels and all the new hero's are hard cash only. So let everyone else be happy that they are catering to the rest of the game some way.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      Go cry some moar! Seriously it's just a game and you should be grateful they are giving out these gears basically free. Hiding stats? Who honestly cares about who copies who. All games allow you to see characters gear. It helps beginners out how to strategize correctly. Just because you have a ego as size of a balloon doesn't mean they need to take away everything or nerf things. Again cry some moar because that's just a ridiculous argument you have. "oh battles are too hard for me to compete now. So I don't want anyone else to get these kind of stuff." I for one am glad they are actually giving out this kind of stuff. It's ridiculous expensive and these free gears allow free and low cash players to actually play the game. It's bad enough most angels and all the new hero's are hard cash only. So let everyone else be happy that they are catering to the rest of the game some way.
      You didn't understand a thing that I've mentioned. First of all, it's spelled as "more" and not "moar". Secondly, the player should have an option of hiding or showing their stats or equipment. Lastly, it's not only me but a lot of players are experiencing endless battles that has some weird results. I'm happy with whatever I have within the game, it's too complicated to let someone like you understand what the whole point of this topic is.

Please, make sure that whatever you post or reply is even relevant to the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribblez23 View Post
        You didn't understand a thing that I've mentioned. First of all, it's spelled as "more" and not "moar". Secondly, the player should have an option of hiding or showing their stats or equipment. Lastly, it's not only me but a lot of players are experiencing endless battles that has some weird results. I'm happy with whatever I have within the game, it's too complicated to let someone like you understand what the whole point of this topic is.

Please, make sure that whatever you post or reply is even relevant to the topic.
        First of all have you even heard of a meme? I know how to spell more but I purposely spelled it moar. Since that's a way to troll/insult someone. It basically means you cry too much over trivial things. Lastly, I perfectly understand what you want. You don't like the long battles and you don't like people copying your stats because you have a huge ego and don't want to share. Who cares about endless battles. it makes the battles more of a challenge and give more opportunities to win. Instead of pay 10 grand and get hectate so you can win 100% of the time. Yes I was exaggerating that part. I should explain that to you since you will misunderstand again since you obviously do not know what a troll is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
          First of all have you even heard of a meme? I know how to spell more but I purposely spelled it moar. Since that's a way to troll/insult someone. It basically means you cry too much over trivial things. Lastly, I perfectly understand what you want. You don't like the long battles and you don't like people copying your stats because you have a huge ego and don't want to share. Who cares about endless battles. it makes the battles more of a challenge and give more opportunities to win. Instead of pay 10 grand and get hectate so you can win 100% of the time. Yes I was exaggerating that part. I should explain that to you since you will misunderstand again since you obviously do not know what a troll is.
          It's not even insulting, it just makes you look stupid. Again, I'm emphasizing on HIDING and SHOWING stats and equipment, you have two options, what can you not understand about that? And as for the "endless battles", funny how you call it challenging when both heroes are giving out 15-20k damage while healing 100-115k every turn, considering that the angels' attacks are even dodged by both. But I'm making a good guess that you're just one of those who haven't seen or have been in those kinds of battles. After all, you're just a troll.

Comment

I do agree with you Skribblez23 it's just getting dumb . Everyone stacking doge . Ofc you can just stack hit and its pretty much useless then and all about luck . But then again the fights that both do 60k dmg to each and they heal for 100k .. And i would like to have an option like in other games to hide my gear/stats and so on But they CH version dose not have it . I doubt GT will make it ever . It's not about learning from other players in game . Since i started all I learned was by reading from the forums other players opinions and mixing them with mine .

But then again troll are everywhere Attention seekers so i wont call them anything else .
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

and in your flawless logic , how will hiding your equip will solve anything?

Comment

Hiding equipment and stats sounds interesting, would be harder to make a build specifically to counter one person since you cant tell if they are dodge stacked or hit stacked or anything else about them.
                Mage lvl 64
                BR 84k
                Server R2-590

Comment

realy? eaven if you don't see the users stats , if you see you doge like hell you will stack hit. right? instead of comming with "hide me more" ideas , think about something that could actualy help the "gameplay" . and basicaly you have the "compare" button. you want to be removed that too? sometimes i realy think that some of you missed some of the evolution parts in your life.

Comment

The so-called "weird result" is exactly the kind of thing that makes this game interesting.

Comment

i think theres no benefit in hiding stats. every single mmorpg i played, it always able to see anyone stats or equip.
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                        i think theres no benefit in hiding stats. every single mmorpg i played, it always able to see anyone stats or equip.
                        Again, you can have the options of hiding and showing it. So if you don't give a damn about it you can just leave it as visible for other players to see.

Comment

How can anyone not get annoyed by getting into a 10min battle when trying to finish TA and have it end in a draw. Then one team actually gets the win? How is the winner decided? It had only happened a couple times but because this equipment has such strong attributes and buffs, everyone who close in B.R ends up in a timed out battle. This should be explained and the games makers should put the fun back in the game somehow.... (Ditch the extra attribute buffs on weapons?)

Comment

heck i wanna see AI enemies' stats :P
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Skribblez23 View Post
                              Again, you can have the options of hiding and showing it. So if you don't give a damn about it you can just leave it as visible for other players to see.
                              so what if someone hack their stats,
                              it will makes thing worse. many ppl will accuse each other for hacking

just my though
                              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                              X