Too much cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much cashers

I think this game is one of the worst games I have played for a while. How can I complete with people who spend so much money to become so unbeatable it is totally absurd. Why should we spend money on a game that is free anyway. I find it so stupid that people send 100's of pounds a month just to get some rare weapon or mount. I am leaving this game as it is not fun anymore

Originally posted by R21132177 View Post
    I think this game is one of the worst games I have played for a while. How can I complete with people who spend so much money to become so unbeatable it is totally absurd. Why should we spend money on a game that is free anyway. I find it so stupid that people send 100's of pounds a month just to get some rare weapon or mount. I am leaving this game as it is not fun anymore
    you guys complain about pretty much everything on this earth, too much cashers seriously?? how do you think they maintain the game?? you think they have a secret stash of money somewhere??? you complain and ask them to do this and that but you dont want them to ask you to pay for stuff. In case you didnt notice, they are running a business, how do you run a business without money?
    Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Cashers spend the money to get items/heroes/angels right away. But if you waited instead of complaining, you would get what they paid for for free... except heroes in HoC.

Comment

Originally posted by R21132177 View Post
        Coming from an ex game owner I can see where hes coming from, but also from the others points as well. We cant have a free game to play if it were not for cashers. Im also tired of the casher on our server who has spent 100s to become unbeatable. SHE is the only one who has had 51 DOM wins and has gotten every mount outfit every first event. But me as a casher only as VIP cause I HATE COOL DOWNS...........have gotten the mounts and outfits from just waiting. Its NOT CHEAP to run a game and that's why mine failed cause everyone complained about the cashers that helped me keep my game free for everyone else. Dude its the gaming industry. Want to play a totally free game go play XBOX or PlayStation. This how a game business dose it.

LOL DarkN3ss sever 71 (WHICH IS DYING)
        Played as DarkN3ss on Wartune, League of Angels, Sword Saga, Stormthrone, and Mythborne.

Comment

On every game I played I never see a forum without comment like this. Basically no game online can survive without casher and every game got that "worst game with worst service and not really free" tittle.

I don't cash much but after half years playing LOA I think lately they're generous with free players. Money just like VIP in this game. With VIP you remove all CD and with more money you cut off all time you need to collect shards for free. If you don't wanna pay for anything and don't wanna wait to get good stuffs I doubt you can hang on in any online game.

Even to play Xbox/Playstation you have to pay and they're not cheap too
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by royt39 View Post
            The reason this game stays free to play is because of the cashers. so thank you cashers! :P

Comment

Yeah we cannot blame them if they have bucks to spare. Thank you cashers..!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by royt39 View Post
                There is no such thing as a free game. Cashers pay not just for items and mounts but they pay for the development of the game. Its a business as stated before and there are plenty of ways for us non cashers to get diamonds by watching videos. I watched videos and saved them to get 1 month vip on League of angels so it can be done. Thank you to all those who help to keep this game and others running.

Comment

I think this game is one of the worst games I have played for a while. How can I complete with people who spend so much money to become so unbeatable it is totally absurd. Why should we spend money on a game that is free anyway. I find it so stupid that people send 100's of pounds a month just to get some rare weapon or mount.
                  I find it so stupid you are still here and take the time to write posts like that if you think this is the worst game you have played .....

10 PRINT "Goodbye royt39!"
                  20 GOTO 10

Comment

find some pay-for-play game and you'll have it dude

Comment

I agree on both parts. I have been playing since s85 has opened. At first I was a little frustrated that cashers always got the good items first. Funny thing is if you wait and save your free stuff like HoC, daric and others as such you to can get what they have. I saved for 6 months before i was able to get anything from HoC. But i finally won it in first place. How ever i had to spend $20 to get the aces i needed for the new hero I got. But still $20 is not bad to get a new hero. As for not being able to beat serious cashers thats your own stupidity. Spec your toons right and you can beat them. I have beat many heavy cashers on my server as well as in CS. it is possible. You just have to get your gear and gems right. Figure it out and quit bitching about it.

Comment

well i dont mind the cashers but i do mind the amount of money they make on this game and its only at this lvl. they could really do some good with this game if they even spend half the money they make actually on the game
                        S190(Scattered Mountains)
                        Gravev(Guild Leader of Avalon)

Comment

Goodbye! You won't be missed!
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                          X