Soul Crystals exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystals exchange

Well coul You add exchange soul crystal to kyanite? or daru? This is good idea for me

I think that's a really crisp suggestion, and I hope they consider it. it'd be nice to see a change up in the rewards and who knows what a future exchange event will bring *leaves cookies*
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have a feeling the future exchange will eventually include the new material needed for advanace soul engraving.

Comment

start including soul crystal exchange event with other events that offer soul crystal, because those with lvl 80 soul can't use it and it stacks up in vault, at 28 stacks (280k)

Comment

I would want them to fix an input box that enables ppl to type in how many Exchanges of that type that they want, insted of having to click the exchange button all the time. if you have 30k sc's that you want to turn into gold then you have to click that damn button 15k times. if each click takes 2sec and that includes auto click then it will take roughly 8,33h's to exchange that amount into gold. That's 8h and 19 minuts more than i want to spend infront of the computer just clicking non stop, don't you agree?
          Last edited by R25214397; 10-30-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
            I have a feeling the future exchange will eventually include the new material needed for advanace soul engraving.
            not gonna happen for even in china they can't exchange sc to adv sc's

Comment

i would like to see mahra or sep in there even but thats never gonna happen before we get adv mahra and seps so they can make more cash on ppl that way

Comment

Working...
              X