No announcement yet.

Angel Exclusive... no more free angel for r2 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our best last hope is on server tycoon. So stack up and be ready for it..

Ohh, They changed.

"Challenge 10 Times in Team Arena (Today)"
    Last edited by R228325654; 10-24-2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
      Let's get this straight.

YOU CASH TO GET THINGS QUICKER. SOMEDAY WE MAY SEE VICTORIANA IN THE FREE SECTION OF THE ANGEL EXCLUSIVE. NOT THAT UNLIKELY, ONCE THE RUBY AND CELESTIAL ANGELS ARE RELEASED.

You got it yet?

P.S. If you have a problem with it becoming free in weeks rather than months (which i haven't noticed the advent of :P) then why not just wait those weeks, and understand why noncashers are such whiners. Because most of them do have something to whine about. And also-what u r saying in cs isn't cheating, its just strategy.

ps about that so called strategy .... go play tetris you dumb little girl
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 10-24-2014, 10:13 AM.
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Got this frm GTA forum:

This adjustment was made in order to make it fair to all players. As you may be aware, R2Game players are able to get 1 diamond considered as recharge from watching a video only; other players from Facebook are allowed to recharge $3 only; while GTA players can only recharge a minimum of $5.

So I guess from now on no more free angels or mount for us -_- Bye bye free diamonds for angel/mount...
        Originally posted by Henry Miller
        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
        S102-CoolBay
        Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post

ps about that so called strategy .... go play tetris you dumb little girl
          Let me get THIS straight.

End of.

P.S I'll put it in whatever damn letters I want to.
          P.SP.S You go play Tetris if ya like it so much lol.
          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 10-24-2014, 10:13 AM.
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            Okay... challenge 10 times in TA sounds better ))
            Still, guys... 500 dias aren't that bad... The second angel needs 5k and 3rd one 15k and 10k spending... So... I don't think it's a really big deal.
            If I will be able to get Polly some time later for 500 dias recharge... well... that's damn awesome concidering some people spent like ~5k dias for spinning that wheel of luck with Polly icon shards...
            Lucky me spin for Polly 0 diamonds

But some ppl can't recharge at all cause no option available in their country and 500D in a day from free D 95% impossible.. 500dias not so bad but still sucks compared to 'recharge any amount'
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

how old are you ... my guess is 5 ?? ... but prolly its a little to high
              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 10-24-2014, 10:12 AM.
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

how old are you ... my guess is 5 ?? ... but prolly its a little to high
                and if your not a kid and realy female ... you prolly to ugly to get out so you have to play games ??
                Can't you spell you idiot?

Also-Using more that one ! or ? indicates a very small brain. Then again, we already knew that about you lol.

As for ugly, no, I'm not, although you are.
                Want to know why I know you are ugly? Because no person would put such a sexist comment in at the end as you did without being intrinsically ugly inside. Bet you are outside too.
                Last edited by Shanrou; 10-24-2014, 05:04 AM.
                League of Angels
                S96 Alanna
                Beserker lvl 71
                Fortuna lvl 85
                Sterling Moonbeam
                Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                850k BR+
                Blood and Jade
                S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                Bayi/Zhi
                War Urso 7*
                45k BR+
                Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                  Can't you spell you idiot?

Also-Using more that one ! or ? indicates a very small brain. Then again, we already knew that about you lol.

As for ugly, no, I'm not, although you are.
                  Want to know why I know you are ugly? Because no person would put such a sexist comment in at the end as you did without being intrinsically ugly inside. Bet you are outside too.
                  i will just let you be the dumb girl you are .
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

lol comment with your 2nd account ?? same dumb chick ... hahaha
                    I just play a lot of R2's games, and I can't be bothered login in and out again. So I end up with a weird load of posts. And thank you for removing the sexist bit in your previous post. And no thank you for a calling me a ''chick''. I am a woman. Now shut your damn gob.
                    League of Angels
                    S96 Alanna
                    Beserker lvl 71
                    Fortuna lvl 85
                    Sterling Moonbeam
                    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
                    850k BR+
                    Blood and Jade
                    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
                    Bayi/Zhi
                    War Urso 7*
                    45k BR+
                    Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                      I just play a lot of R2's games, and I can't be bothered login in and out again. So I end up with a weird load of posts. And thank you for removing the sexist bit. And no thank you for a calling me a ''chick''. I am a woman. Now shut your damn gob.

yea sometimes i respond to fast ... i shouldnt have said that ... and i changed it within a min thats why you dont see a edit post ... but as i said in last post i will drop this disscussion because its getting to personal and shouldnt be here on forum.
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                        Okay... challenge 10 times in TA sounds better ))
                        Still, guys... 500 dias aren't that bad... The second angel needs 5k and 3rd one 15k and 10k spending... So... I don't think it's a really big deal.
                        If I will be able to get Polly some time later for 500 dias recharge... well... that's damn awesome concidering some people spent like ~5k dias for spinning that wheel of luck with Polly icon shards...
                        Again that's not the point. They are changing everything into pay to win now. It's stupid and just because 499 isn't bad doesnt change the fact they are being too greedy. Gaurentee you within six months or so there will be no more free anything.

Comment

Hello Guys can ask some players from you something . I cannot make Free offerts anymore . I send tickets on support and they say me free offerts are stopped,but some from my friend still make free offers,so my question is only I have this problem or have and someone else. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                            Again that's not the point. They are changing everything into pay to win now. It's stupid and just because 499 isn't bad doesnt change the fact they are being too greedy. Gaurentee you within six months or so there will be no more free anything.
                            But six months ago is the time there is hardly free stuff for players and now they give free stuff everywhere... even free diamonds. You just have to accept not everything will be given to you for free. Not because it is free to play doesn't mean everything is free. I mean look at it in this perspective, it is free to live in this world but does everything around you for free? No.
                            Last edited by Snods; 10-24-2014, 07:24 PM. Reason: typing to damn fast

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
                              But six months ago is the time there is hardly free stuff for players and now they give free stuff everywhere... even free diamonds. You just have to accept not everything will be given to you for free. Not because it is free to play doesn't mean everything is free. I mean look at it in this perspective, it is free to live in this world but does everything around you for free? No.
                              Why do people bring up ridiculous examples like "look at life it's free to live..." that is totally different scenerio....So you can not compare the two at all. There have been free to play games out there that do not have things solely for cash and how do you know that were going keep on getting free stuff? The way they are changing events all the time. I don't see anymore free stuff in this game in a few months from now. The game is becoming way too greedy and things that are necessities like Angels nad Heros should not be casher only. Yes, you don't need new angels or new heros but if you don't upgrade you will be far behind everyone else. Again I want to stress this it isn't about the amount of money. It's the principle of the thing. They are making everything casher only which is just dumb.
                              Last edited by Roblox88; 10-24-2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                                Why do people bring up ridiculous examples like "look at life it's free to live..." that is totally different scenerio....So you can not compare the two at all. There have been free to play games out there that do not have things solely for cash and how do you know that were going keep on getting free stuff? The way they are changing events all the time. I don't see anymore free stuff in this game in a few months from now. The game is becoming way too greedy and things that are necessities like Angels nad Heros should not be casher only. Yes, you don't need new angels or new heros but if you don't upgrade you will be far behind everyone else. Again I want to stress this it isn't about the amount of money. It's the principle of the thing. They are making everything casher only which is just dumb.
                                I totally agree with Snods. In the past few months, we got 3 free angels, at least 4 or 5 free clothing with equal amounts of wings, and 5 or 6 mounts. This includes angel/mount exculsives, group buy and djinni's merchant. Before that, nothing was free. What is so wrong about changing it this once? Plus this is THEIR game. if the devs decide to change it, so? just dont be part of it, thats all.

Comment

Working...
                                X