Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am from iran no money no credit card i watch video in free offer
    i am free member I've been crying
    499 diamonds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xw0wx View Post
      i am from iran no money no credit card i watch video in free offer
      i am free member I've been crying
      499 diamonds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      dont cry about 499 dime, cry for the 10 TA wins which is much, much, much, much harder to get....
      AnaMaria

[S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
        Crying about angel in game? I hope there are psychyoatric clinics there in your country? You need one of them.
        Are rich people really this stuck up? It's amazing how rich folks can just talk and act like they are God of everyone. Just because we complain about something that was changed does not mean we are crying. We have a right to make complaints. If no one complains about anything no business will ever shape up. Just because you can afford everything in this game does not give you a right to bash on people who does not think something is right.

Comment

what a bunch of crybaby;s most of you are ,,,,
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
            what a bunch of crybaby;s most of you are ,,,,
            Just want to point out that you sir cry on forums too I seen your posts. You cry about how you think others might be cheating in cross server. Also this post you're posting just screams out you're stuck up rich personality is. You only think of your wallet and do not know why "we crybabies" are making a big deal. Just because you can afford everything and some does not give you a right to tear down people who can not. Already know what you're going to reply back and that's calling me a whiny baby. Since you obviously do not know anything else.
            Last edited by Roblox88; 10-23-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Game321 is awesome!!!!!!!!!! We can still get Styx for free XD If we've been patient Which I haven't. So I'm not gonna be able to get her ~~~~~Sobs~~~~~
              Alanna
              Beserker lvl 73
              980K BR
              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
              Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
              Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
              Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
              Mystic lvl 72
              1.1M BR
              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
              Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
              Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
              Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

for those of us that got Styx in the last single server tycoon, is there an exchange event for Styx icon?

Comment

This exchange event was guess when? Exactly during that Tycoon, when you got her, lol.
                  He's asking that if he gets the maybe only angel he can, will there be an exchange to make it worth his cash? Answer = no.

I think the answer is no anyway :P
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

makes no sense 1st they give Styx for free in single cerver Tycoon and now we must pay to get her
                    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                    IGN:asdasd
                    class:Berekster

Comment

Shucks lol. Don't complain, that's the way it. Go work at the sweet shop for 5 quid for a day and come gome and get the fracking angel if ya dying to get her so much. She'll be free again sooner or later.
                      Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 73
                      980K BR
                      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85

Lilya Lita
                      Mystic lvl 72
                      1.1M BR
                      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90

Comment

thanks TylerWin
                        i no cry It was a joke
                        all free member bye bye r2games
                        happy halloween
                        Last edited by xw0wx; 10-23-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
                          Shucks lol. Don't complain, that's the way it. Go work at the sweet shop for 5 quid for a day and come gome and get the fracking angel if ya dying to get her so much. She'll be free again sooner or later.
                          It's not about the money. It's the fact they are changing events and gearing to only people with cash. It isn't just 499 diamonds either. you also have to WIN 10 TAs. Meaning unless you're a huge casher teamed up with other cashers you're most likely going end up spending more than 499 diamonds for the angel. It's stupid how they're making everything for only cashers now. I understand the game needs money and I even can deal with how some things should be saved for cashers first. However, what I don't agree with his how their making the whole game casher only. Changing up events that use to be free into casher events. That's just greed right there. Also how do you know she will be free once again? This is is probably going how Angel exclusive is going be for now on. Which means it's going be a casher event. Personally, I think they did this because GTA doesn't get free offers. So people over there complained about how "unfair" it was toward them. So they decided to change it up and make it casher only. Then R2 just copied/paste the whole over here. If they keep doing this eventually everything is going to be involving cash. Who knows maybe they will charge 499 to even log in the damn game.
                          Last edited by Roblox88; 10-23-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

What? Who's rich? Me? LOL.
                            And maybe you should follow (read) why such an answer was given to him? Maybe because he said He's crying?! :

Soo he wrote he's literally crying about angel. And... aren't you, free players, hating the ones who can recharge 10-20$ a month? I suppose to think so, abd exactly this was a reason for your hate message to me.
                            I just can't stand how people who can afford to spend 100s to 1000s of dollars on this game does not understand these "whines". FYI this whole thing does not affect me personally since I got styx from last tycoon. It's the fact though that no one is allowed to make complaints on this forum about something that gta/r2 does with out being barked at by others about it. You just do understand how it is to not be able to afford something. Since you can already afford everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                              I just can't stand how people who can afford to spend 100s to 1000s of dollars on this game does not understand these "whines". FYI this whole thing does not affect me personally since I got styx from last tycoon. It's the fact though that no one is allowed to make complaints on this forum about something that gta/r2 does with out being barked at by others about it. You just do understand how it is to not be able to afford something. Since you can already afford everything.
                              i dont understand why ppl think is ok to spend to spend 1k usd in a cellphone but is wrong to spend it on a game and is not about not being allowed to complain , is about how ppl only complain .

PS my cellphone is 10 years old from my mom and probably is worth less than 10 usd , feel free to call me rich boy

PS2 is not the nokia everyone like to make memes

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                                i dont understand why ppl think is ok to spend to spend 1k usd in a cellphone but is wrong to spend it on a game and is not about not being allowed to complain , is about how ppl only complain .

PS my cellphone is 10 years old from my mom and probably is worth less than 10 usd , feel free to call me rich boy

PS2 is not the nokia everyone like to make memes
                                I don't care what people spend they're money on. It's there money after all. It's how they act stuck up about there money. Putting down people who can't afford the stuff they can, and then putting down them when they complain. If you want to spend your life savings on this game then go right ahead but don't talk trash to the poorer people who can not do that. People have a right to complain about things and this forum does make it so you can not make complaints. Some complaints are indeed too much but regardless of how the tone is in those complaints. Those complaints are valid ones. If no one speaks up about this stuff things will never change. If no one complained about any business then they won't change.

Comment

Working...
                                X