No announcement yet.

[Event] Hall of Fame III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the the hof 1 and 2 never seen it before playing couple of months already when was is it held? ive been in my server when it starts and active everyday never seen hof before how was it r2

Comment

Originally posted by R27043983 View Post
      Clarification question? Is it the highest BR per server? or per merged set of servers?
      its merged set of servers ... so if u even was strongest on solo server and your server merge with another , and now someone else is stronger , then he is the one who get reward
      Copkill - Wolves
      Kabam - S19

Comment

so, this event is singling certain people out? So, really the only people getting any of this are major cashers. This is quite prejudice. Lower BRs get screwed, and the highest on the server gets bigger? This is stupid. This is why you are losing players by the hour.

Comment

Originally posted by harleywings View Post
          where is the the hof 1 and 2 never seen it before playing couple of months already when was is it held? ive been in my server when it starts and active everyday never seen hof before how was it r2
          Bro....The Hof 1 was when you had to write your info regarding your toon's name and server it was in and if you'd meet those Br requirements then you'd get rewards via mail and
          HoF 2 was that if you'd meet the br requirements you could redeem the rewards on the hot events

and a couple of months?! these HoFs are only help a couple of times a year dude

Comment

HOF 2 players with Battle Rating of 62,000 or more: Wings of Apollo x1 now HOF 3 u need 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor, 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100. this is a joke woulkdnt it be better 120k br for the lowest prize

Comment

servers down, even before unable to log back in, missed arena, guild tree, bg, amethyst mines and wb, so how are we of the 242kbr and working hard to get to 250 supposed to do that????? No hacks here.

Comment

Originally posted by R2105942929 View Post
                servers down, even before unable to log back in, missed arena, guild tree, bg, amethyst mines and wb, so how are we of the 242kbr and working hard to get to 250 supposed to do that????? No hacks here.
                I hear what you are saying but they gave plenty of notice when the servers would be down. It's been posted for a few weeks actually.

Comment

I got this mail from the GM:

We*apologize*for*the*delay*in*sending*the*Hall*of*Fame*rewards*on*December*10th*as*there*were*some*system*technical*difficulties.*We*thank*you*for*your*understanding*and*support.*The*winners*will*receive*the*below*items*as*compensation:

While it was NICE to get the compensation I am still a bit disappointed with the delay. One would think they could have tested the system, etc. given the long duration of the event, etc.
                  Last edited by Cymidei; 11-27-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X