[Event] Hall of Fame III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Event] Hall of Fame III

Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

Servers: All servers

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

UPDATE: We apologize for the delay in sending the Hall of Fame rewards on December 10th (during the weekly maintenance) as some of the rewarded items can't be used for the moment. We thank you for your understanding and support while we are doing our best to improve the game. The winners will receive the below items as compensation:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • 1,000,000 Daru
    • 100000 Kyanite
    • Mount Hoof x30
    • Soul Seal x20

Note: Compensation will be sent within 2 days; and the winner list will be announced later in this thread.

Rewards:

1. Players with 450000+ Battle Rating will receive a special title: God of Balenor

2. Players with 400000+ Battle Rating will receive a special mount:

Click image for larger version

Name:	inferna dragon.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	1760033

Inferno Dragon: All Stats +100

3. The No.1 player on each server with the highest Battle Rating Ranking will receive the following:
    • Sengolar Weapon
    • Sengolar Armor
    • Sengolar Headdress
    • Sengolar Wings

Click image for larger version

Name:	electric sengolar set.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1760034

Electric Sengolar Set

4. Other Rewards
    • Players with 350,000+ Battle Rating will receive: King of Balenor, 15,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x300, Vulcan Pack x100 and Soul Seal x200.
    • Players with 300,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Noble of Balenor, 12,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x80 and Soul Seal x150.
    • Players with 250,000+ Battle Rating will receive: Knight of Balenor, 8,000,000 Gold, Mount Hoof x100, Vulcan Pack x50 and Soul Seal x100.

Vulcan Pack contains:
    • Vulcan's Hammer x1
    • Vulcan's Stove x3

Rules
    1. Battle Ratings increased by buffs using items such as potion/scroll do not count towards the BR calculation; the final BR calculation (with extra BR bonus excluded as mentioned above) is based on the backend real-time data when the event ends.
    2. Rewards will be sent during the November 27th maintenance; each reward can only be redeemed once.
    3. Wartune’s official operation team reserves the right of final explanation for this event.
    4. For any questions about the event please refer to our in-game event explanation or customer service.

oh, what a nice event, tnx.

Comment

Hof

Please tell me this is not for real. I have been on server 70 since it started and never once seen HOF 1 or 2. I'm a generous casher and I'm not close to getting any of theses rewards as I am barely at 250K. Please tell me this was a typo, no one from my server has any of the rewards from the previous HOF events.

Comment

as i known and read before the hall of heroes starts from 80 k br 100k and so fort its this a little bit too high how above the the new servers,they dont have a chance of recieving anything ,if a player is a casher maybe

Comment

Pretty Cupcake. Where's the HOF2 event? These BR numbers are pretty stupid.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-11-2014, 06:21 AM.

Comment

I have to agree that the BR's are too high for anyone that hasn't been in a major something or another like CS GB. The numbers put all but one guild in the garbage disposal.
            :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:
            Silasha
            Server S71 (east)
            Knight

Comment

in may server was still young and merge with the older ones we never got the first hall of heroes now is 3 lol,and the highest br we got in my server was 120k br a balen user how do they expect us to recieve such reward how hard we try to increase our br,

Comment

Clarification question? Is it the highest BR per server? or per merged set of servers?

Comment

This is a joke, kabam are just as useless as R2.

Kabam - Server S84
                  IGN - Agni
                  Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
                  Class - Mage
                  BR - 465K and climbing
                  Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

We want previous Hall of Fame events with same rewards and BR Tiers + this one Do this and we will be happy, at least most of us will be.

Comment

Originally posted by R27043983 View Post
                      Clarification question? Is it the highest BR per server? or per merged set of servers?
                      the server you log into everyday will have 1 top player.

Comment

-.-

Since none of you people seem to know HOF2 was when you got the apollo wings and armor and other the first hof was when you had to give your details on the r2 forums.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-11-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMention View Post
                          Please tell me this is not for real. I have been on server 70 since it started and never once seen HOF 1 or 2. I'm a generous casher and I'm not close to getting any of theses rewards as I am barely at 250K. Please tell me this was a typo, no one from my server has any of the rewards from the previous HOF events.
                          1st HOF was only Apollo Wings the rewards for above 50K br (only plenty players got those wings that time) that was looong ago
                          2nd HOF was top rewards for 105K br (Darknite Panther, Apollo Clothing set, Apollo Wings, etc)
                          and THIS TIME IS the HOF III
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-11-2014, 06:20 AM.
                          blank signature, you dont need to know me

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Fido View Post
                            1st HOF was only Apollo Wings the rewards for above 50K br (only plenty players got those wings that time) that was looong ago
                            2nd HOF was top rewards for 105K br (Darknite Panther, Apollo Clothing set, Apollo Wings, etc)
                            and THIS TIME IS the HOF III
                            First HoF:
                            Description: Think you have what it takes to be a hall of famer? Well, now is your chance! Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 60,000 will receive Reward I and Reward II. Players who reach a base Battle Rating of 63,000 will receive ALL 3 rewards. The rewards are as follows:

Reward I – Exclusive Hall of Fame Warlord’s Wings

Reward II – Lvl 60 Legendary Stone x 150

Reward III – Exclusive Hall of Fame Warlord’s Medallion
                            Second HoF:
                            Rewards:
                            1. Battle Rating of 105,000 or more: Clothing Pieces – Apollo’s Might (Weapon) x1, Apollo’s Gear (Armor) x1, and Apollo’s Aura (Helm) x1
                            2. Battle Rating of 95,000 or more: Darknite Panther x1, Mount Training Whip x800
                            3. Battle Rating of 80,000 or more: Soul Crystal x2,000
                            4. Battle Rating of 65,000 or more: Warlord’s Medallion x1
                            5. Battle Rating of 62,000 or more: Wings of Apollo x1
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

even we post how many times they are not looking or will change their system only old server most spend balens player will recieve the rewards,you wont get that high if you dont spend money and that is a fact they should give it directly to them not as event but as a prize for most spend money

Comment

Working...
                              X